Chapter 40.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After reaching home, Jin Ri was greeted with Jae In smashing her into a hug.

"I know it's hard for you. Just wanted to give you some comfort." Jae In mumbled from her back. Jin Ri laughed softly and patted Jae In's back.

"I'm fine, I just have to wait for Jaejoong's call, right?" Jin Ri ask and pulled away.

"Alright." Jae In said.

"I'm going to my room, see you in the morning." Jin Ri said and went into her room.

-Jaejoong's-

He reached the dorms and went into his room straight without looking at the other members that were waiting for him at the couch in the living room.

He sat on the bed and started to think.

'Why now when everything is going the right way?' Jaejoong thought as he bit his thumbnail.

'It's hard to decide between Jin Ri and my dreams..' He stood up and paced around the room.

"I'm sorry, Jin Ri. But this is the right thing to do. For me. This has always been our destiny I guess. To meet you and having to decide to do this later." He said as he look at RiRi.

He then took the phone and called Jin Ri.

"Hello?" Jin Ri answered.

"Listen, I won't repeat. Now that this happened, I have to do this. Don't call me, look for me or even text me. We're over. I have my dreams to pursue and I have a long way to go. I'm being selfish, you can hate me but just do as I say. If anyone ask, just say you don't know me. I don't care what you say but just make sure you say you have no relation to me at all. You hear me?"

"Y-yeah. I guess. If this is what you want. I won't hate you. But just know that I've fallen deeper than I thought for you. I understand I'm an obstacle for your dreams and I'll make sure I won't be a hinderance to you, even if it means everyone hating me. I guess this is it. Thanks for everything, Jaejoong." Jin Ri replied and hung the phone.

'Everything's just fine. I did the right thing. Nothing will happen. Everything's settled. Sleep now, Jaejoong.' He thought and went to sleep.

-Jin Ri's-

"Even if I hate doing this, I have to. For him, for DBSK, For everyone." She said and laid down on the bed.

-No one's-

Jaejoong slept for 10 minutes but woke up. His heart felt like it was being tugged at and he felt guilty. But, he tried to suppress the guilt and tried sleeping.

For Jin Ri, She couldn't sleep. She was thinking about her speech and getting mentally prepared.

 

Yeah, Jerky joong. So, comment and subscribe!<3 Don't hate me alright!