Final.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"Yah!" Jin Ri shouted at the girls who was ready to throw eggs at the back of her head.

She startled them when she had turned her back when they were about to throw the eggs.

"Don't be afraid! We will protect Oppa from the witch!" One girl said and was about to throw the eggs when Jin Ri had ran at full speed towards her and used the egg that was in the girl's hand to knock it on her head. Which cause the egg to crack and the sticky substance in the egg to flow down the girl's hair.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" The girl screamed out of frustration.

"U-unnie!" One girl had said to that girl.

"This will teach you that I'm not any other girls like you see in dramas that cries and waits for their man to appear and protect them. I FEND for MYSELF." She emphasis.

With a flip of hair, she turned around and started walking towards Jaejoong's car which was across the street.

Because that girl was dumb enough, and because Jin Ri was clever enough, that scene repeated.

The girl had tried to throw the egg and Jin Ri had turned.

"I think I told you guys that I ain't easy to mess with. Do I need repeat myself? Again? Because I am very sure that your school and parents would be glad to receive a letter from my lawyer saying you guys had assaulted me and humiliate me in front of the public. Now, I wouldn't want things to get that ugly. So why not save the trouble for the 4 of us and back off? Hmm?" She asked politely.

The girls shivered inwardly at her polite yet menacing words. They nodded and was ready to leave when Jin Ri stopped them with her words.

"Oh! And I forgot. You guys would receive a lot better treatments if you would actually learn to support us." Jin Ri told the girls.

"S-sure." The girls replied at the same time and left.

Jin Ri smiled happily and walked over to Jaejoong's car.

She opened the door and slid in her seat. Jaejoong turned to look at her and saw her plastered with a smile on her face. He arched an eyebrow and chuckled.

"Okay. Spill." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"What happen before you came in my car?" He asked again.

"Well... Be prepared to see an increase of 3 numbers in the fanclub." Jin Ri replied.

"I think you did what I think you would have did if you said that." He said to her.

"Well.... I think you thought correctly of what you think I would have did if I said that." She said to him.

"I think that's enough. Let's just head over to Halmoni's place." He buckled his seatbelt and Jin Ri buckled hers and he drove off.


Reaching Halmoni's cottage house, they both got off the car and headed in.

When they opened the door, Halmoni's head peeked from the kitchen's opening and smile widely.

"Hey! You're here!" She exclaim excitely.

"Yes, I'm here, Halmoni." Jaejoong replied and smile then spreaded his arms wide open, getting ready for a big hug.

Halmoni laughed and walked towards them happily. And when Jaejoong thought Halmoni would have hugged him, he closed his eyes waiting for the bliss to reach him. But one second passed, 2 and 3. Still no warmth. He opened his eyes and saw Jin Ri and Halmoni laughing at him.

She had actually hugged Jin Ri happily instead of Jaejoong.

"Conceited much, Jaejoong?" Halmoni asked.

"A-ani. I weren't expecting anything." He retorted.

"Yeah. Like a hug for example?" Jin Ri asked him.

"N-no." He quickly replied.

"Then why were you spreading your arms for?" Jin Ri asked.

"I....I.... I just wanted to feel the air!" He excused himself.

'What a nice way of defending yourself, Jaejoong.' He told himself mentally.

"Where are your friends anyway? I don't see them... I can't wait to see how are they like in real. I only see them on TVs.. with you." Halmoni said.

"They will be here a little later, Halmoni." Jaejoong assured her.

"Then I guess I can just take that period of time to calm myself down."

Halmoni replied and went back to the kitchen.

"While also preparing the meal!" Halmoni shouted from the kitchen.

"I think I'll help her in the kitchen." Jaejoong said as he started walking towards the kitchen.

"No need! Just keep Jin Ri company!" Halmoni replied as if he had used a loud megaphone to announce that he was helping her.

Both Jin Ri and Jaejoong shook their heads and went to sit at the couch.


An hour exactly after Jaejoong and Jin Ri had reached Halmoni's place, Junsu together with the others barged into the cottage house.

"Jaejoong hyunggggggg!~" Junsu sing-song his name.

"Yah! You don't have to shout my name like this!" Jaejoong shouted at hi dongsaeng.

Junsu shrugged and went to plopped down on the couch. Following behind, was Yunho, Jae In, Yoochun, Min Rae and Changmin.

As soon as Halmoni heard the commotion outside, she quickly stop what she was doing and cleaned her hands before heading into the living area.

"Ah, I see you boys are here..." Halmoni said, hesitant.

"Ye." The boys said and stood, bowed to her and sat back down at the couch.

"And these are?" Halmoni asked, gesturing to Min Rae and Jae In.

"Jae In and Min Rae. Jae In is Jin Ri's best friend. And Min Rae here.. Is my soon-to-be girlfriend." Yoochun smile meekly and pulled Min Rae to his side.

"Ah! Welcome! Lunch will be ready in a while. Treat yourselves at home." Halmoni said and went into the kitchen again.

And treat yourselves at home they did. It was wild and Jaejoong had to bring the guys out to the beach before they tarnish his Halmoni's one and only favourite cottage house.

Leaving the house, Jaejoong told his Halmoni they would be out for a little.

Walking or running you say, to the beach, Jaejoong and Jin Ri strolled slowly at the back.

When they finally reach an area they deem 'peaceful', Jaejoong and Jin Ri sat down with a mat on the soft, warm sand while the boys and girls played.

Because it was nearly night, the sun was just setting at that time. Jaejoong look up to the half fraction sun and smile while he closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. He then exhale and opened his eyes.

Jin Ri watched as he took her hands in his and kissed it softly. Although she didn't know why he did that, she too, returned the gesture but differently.

She pulled her hands out of his and cupped it between his cheeks. He smile, awaiting what she was gonna do.

She then lean forward, kissed his forehead, nose bridge, nose and then his lips then his chin. She then pulled away and smile at him.

"What a weird way to show you love me." Jaejoong said, breaking the peace.

"Weird is good, right?" She asked.

"In that way, yes." He replied.

"Sasaeng fan." He said suddenly when there was silence for a minute.

"What?" She asked again, not understanding why he was suddenly saying this.

"My sasaeng fan." He repeated with an extra word.

"Who?" She asked.

"You." He replied.

"What makes you say so?" She said, sticking her tongue out.

"Hey, you are following my every move right now, making sure I don't go near any women and even breaking into my house to send me gifts and kisses. No?" He asked.

"Err.... yes but-"

"But the only difference is that you're my girlfriend and not my sasaeng fan." He answered for her.

"Correct!" She said.

"But you have to thank Jae In though." Jaejoong said.

"And why would I?"

"Because she brought you to me. She asked you to stalk me that night." Jaejoong searched for her eyes.

"And indeed. I did my part too. You took my number without my permission and even became my sasaeng fan a couple of times." Jin Ri said.

"I did. And I am glad that everything happened that way. I wouldn't choose any other way. If god gave me a chance to go back in time, I would have done it the exact same way. To let you be mistaken as a sasaeng fan." Jaejoong said seriously.

"And why would you? Have I not suffered during that period of time?" Jin Ri asked, sad.

"Then, everyone would have known that you are crazy over THE Kim Jae Joong. And that you would 'kill' whoever dares hurt me. And I would know that nothing else is more important than you in the whole world."

"You are partially correct. Though I hate to admit that I WAS crazy over you."

"Yah! What's with the WAS!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"Because right now, I'm more than crazy for you. I am HEAD OVER HEELS for you." Jin Ri replied, patting his lap to calm him down.

"Have you thought of marriage?" Jaejoong asked.

"Why? Have you?" Jin Ri shot the question back at him.

"I did. At times. But I want to make sure that our income is stable before we enter into a marriage. It would be involving a family rather than just the 2 of us." Jaejoong said.

"Then I will wait. I will wait until you are stable, we are stable in our income and by then, I want you out of the show biz and at least have a peaceful life with me and maybe, our child or children. I don't want cameras flashing at our kids and those paparazzi or media getting into our life. Can you at least, give me that?" Jin Ri look into his eyes.

"I will, just for you. But, I will have to see the decisions of the members to see if they are willing to let go of the group." Jaejoong sighed.

"Don't worry hyung! That will be soon! But we'll still be contacting, right?" Changmin asked when he appeared behind suddenly.

"Yeah, of course. Brothers for life." Jaejoong punched Changmin's chest lightly.

"We'll head back after the sunset." Jaejoong announce and like that, they watch the sun set.

"It's beautiful..." All of them chorused as they watch the sun set.

'I finally understand why you chose this place as your paradise for Halmoni, Harabeoji. I've followed your instructions and finally found myself together with the girl that truly loves me for who I am and not what I am.' Jaejoong said to Harabeoji in his mind.

He then heard a voice whisper back in his head.

'That's my Jaejoong.' It was soft but he sure heard and he was very sure it was his Harabeoji that said that.

-The End-

 

So yeap, that was the end. It's not a very interesting ending though. But it explains on how they planned their future and so.

This marks the end of this story that I wrote 3 months ago. Thank you to those that had support by commenting and subscribing to me. I hope you enjoyed the story and do look out for the future works of mine!

Till then, Takecare!♥

 

-Glares- Do NOT Unsubscribe! I will be adding my future works in here in coming time!

-Smiles- Now that's my readers!

Thank you! you! Every single one of you.

You guys made me laugh when I read your comments.