Chapter 32.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After finishing the entire story, Jae In's fist balled. Whereas Yunho was EXTREME angry at Jaejoong.

"That jerk! I can't believe he was my bias all along! I'm glad I changed my bias!" Jae In exclaim.

"I knew something was going on! That bastard! How dare he toy with girls like that! I knew something somewhere was wrong after that day. He didn't tell us anything about having a girlfriend and was always on his phone." Yunho said in a low voice.

"Yeah but it doesn't matter. Let's go home." Jin Ri said and started walking. She stop halfway and turn back.

"Yah! Let's go. I don't know the way around here." Jin Ri shouted and the other two ran over to her.

"Don't think so much alright. He's not worth it." Jae In said and slung an arm around her shoulder.

The girls rode Yunho's car home and on the way, Jin Ri couldn't help but think back to when BoA said 'Honey'.

'I don't know who that girl is. But she's very lucky to have him all over her. SHE'S lucky to have him as a boyfriend. But it's weird. I mean, I don't even love or like him in that way right? Why do I feel so upset, jealous, like the way a girlfriend should feel when she finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her?' Jin Ri thought.

"We're here." Yunho stop the car at the front of their house.

"Thanks, we'll be going." Jin Ri said. She said 'we' but she just walked out of the car and into the house and the room by herself. Jae In was still in the car.

"*sighs* I think that's all for today. Thanks for the ride and today. I enjoyed the date. But our date got ruined at the last part. I'll be going now. Bye." Jae In said and walk out of the car.

Yunho slide the window down and called her.

"Hey! Jae In!" She turn around and look at Yunho.

"I'm glad you enjoy today. Aside from that, tell Jin Ri I'll knock some sense into Jaejoong. I have a feeling it's just a misunderstanding though I feel angry at what Jaejoong did." Yunho said and wave his hand. Jae In nodded and wave at him before entering the house and her room.

When Jae In entered the house, Yunho slide the door up and drove off. Jae In went to sleep after changing and showering. She didn't want to talk further with Jin Ri. She knows that it will only make her think more.

Jin Ri tried shaking today off her head but couldn't. So, she had no choice but to go to sleep with that heavy on her mind. In her sleep, she would mumble some words like

'Cheater...'

'Jerk..'

'I..Hate....You...'

'Why...m...m..e..e'

And finally, to top it off, she cried in her sleep. She didn't know she was crying, she thought it was in her dreams. Jae In heard her cries and her heart hurt. It was the first time she saw her friend like this. She didn't go over and comfort her friend because she thought that it will be over soon and she would go to sleep. But the whole night, the cries were loud. Jin Ri's parents were not home too. They were at Jeju island spending their anniversary. Everytime Jin Ri's cries got louder, the more pain Jae In felt in her heart.

 

OUCH! My heart hurts too ): Here's an update! Love me? Comment and subscribe. Love the story? Comment and subscribe:D Heheh! I updated a little late today, thanks to my mom! >< Still, I updated right?! MUAHAH. Okay, I'm bored that's why I'm writing nonsense! Care to spam me your comments?!:D