Chapter 49.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"You alright? I better get you tissues. You stink!" Jin Ri exclaimed.

"No, it's alright. I'M alright. Sit down, we need to talk." He held onto her hand and sat her down.

"Er....Yes? I don't get what we need to talk about." Jin Ri said.

"There's a lot between us that needs to be talked about." He said.

"Then, spill." Jin Ri said.

"So, first. How's you and Hyung's relationship?" He asked.

"Which hyung? You do know there's two that are involved with me." Jin Ri asked.

"Jaejoong Hyung." He replied.

"Well, as you can see. Not going so good and apparrently sentenced as being HIS sasaeng fan. Not that I mind. It's actually me who admitted." Jin Ri said.

"Okay... What about Yoochun Hyung?" He asked.

"Well, friends. Obviously. He said he wanted to help me with Jae's relationship. But he says that he doesn't like me." Jin Ri replied honestly.

"More like love..." He whispered to himself.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Jin Ri asked as she didn't hear him properly.

"Nothing. Anyway, what do you think of him?" He asked.

"Well... He's handsome...he's kind....he's nice? And he treats me good." Jin Ri replied.

"So will you say yes if he asked you out?" He asked.

"WHAT?!" Jin Ri stood up from her chair and Jae In and Yoochun turned to look at her.

"Chill, I told you 'if'." He said and Jin Ri sat back down.

"Erm... I can't." Jin Ri said.

"Why not?" He asked back.

"Because I see him as a friend and I can never see him more than a friend." She replied.

"Then, what do you think about me?" He ask.

"I don't really know you well so I can't judge." Jin Ri said.

"That's what I like about you. So that means I may have a chance." He brighten up.

"A chance in?" Jin Ri ask with a brow raised.

"A chance in dating you, my beauty." He said and Jin Ri looked at him shocked.

"Y-you what?" She stuttered.

"Yes, I like you." He said straightfowardly.

"W-why? H-how? I mean, what about your hyung? What does Junsu-ssi thinks about this? Does he knows? Don't kid me, Changmin-ssi." Jin Ri said as she fumbled with her fingers.

"Because you're Jin Ri. Your smile captivated me. Remember when you bumped into me at the market? I guess you don't since I was wearing my disguise. I've watched you for a long time now, Jin Ri. Jaejoong Hyung lost his chance when he decided to leave you to fend for yourself. He doesn't even care about you. He plays around with many actresses and idols. But that's okay, it doesn't matter, I'm here to protect you. Junsu knows that I like you for a long time. He thinks it's okay if it makes me happy and it does. I'm not kidding. I may be the maknae of the group but I can be mature and serious when I want to." Changmin finished.

"Stop speaking informally to me! I don't know you that well! I don't and won't like you. I only love one person. Even though he doesn't want to return his love, I don't mind. I can watch him from afar. It makes you happy but not me." Jin Ri shouted at him and left the table, returning back to Jae In's.

"What did he say?" Jae In ask.

"He's crazy. He said he likes me." Jin Ri replied.

"BWOH?!" Both Jae In and Yoochun stood up as they shouted.

"I won't give up! *Chuckles*" Changmin said and stood up then left the restaurant.

"This is getting VERY interesting." Jae In said as she looked into air.

"Oh please. Find Yunho and keep yourself busy while me and Jin Ri settle things." Yoochun said.

"But first, we have to clear the mess outside." Jin Ri said and took the cleaning utensils before heading out.

"Yes, ma'am." Both Jae In and Yoochun said and followed.

When they finished, all of them went back home, closing the restaurant because they thought it was better for today.

When Jin Ri reached home, she entered her room and took her laptop out. She went to twitter and saw that there were many mentions of her.

 '@Jinnie1314 is a . Taking 3 guys at a time.'

That was just one of the mention and Jin Ri couldn't be bothered so she closed her laptop.

Her phone vibrated and she took a look at it.

'WHY DIDN'T I KNOW YOU AND YOOCHUN KISSED?! IS HE ASKING FOR DEATH?!'

The message read and Jin Ri shook her head as she replied.

'I know it's you, Jaejoong. So much for hiding yesterday. Try that trick again and get your balls cut off. You were disturbing our date yesterday. And that's none of your business since you said that we have no RELATION at all. Won't you be happy now that you're fading away from the media attention anyway?'

Jaejoong received the text as he was lying on the bed and he look at it.

"WHAT?! RIRI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? ASK HIM TO BRING YOU TO A BETTER PLACE FOR A DATE! WHAT'S A WORKPLACE IF YOU ARE DATING THERE!" He shouted as he strangled RiRi's neck which just stare back at him and he poked her eyes. Over at Yoochun's room, he heard Jaejoong's shout and chuckled.

"Sometimes you're annoyingly clueless but you can just be so adorable that you make it hard for me to snatch her away from you." Yoochun said.

After finishing his business with RiRi, he took his phone and type furiously as he replied to Jin Ri.

'You're wrong. We do have one relation left that the media knows. And that is, YOU'RE MY SASAENG FAN! So that means you belong to me. And STOP sticking around other guys. You should be loyal to me, I thought? And ASK HIM TO BRING YOU TO A BETTER PLACE THE NEXT TIME YOU TWO GO ON A DATE! WHAT'S WITH DATING IN A WORKPLACE?! You look ugly when you're in the restaurant, how did I know? Your ugly face is everywhere on the papers! AND YES! I'M HAPPY I'M FADING AWAY FROM THE MEDIA'S ATTENTION BECAUSE THEN, I CAN HAUNT YOU.'

"So you still wish for me to linger around you huh?" Jin Ri said.

'Didn't you hear? I said I would leave you guys alone already. That means, I'M A NORMAL FAN. And I DON'T BELONG TO YOU!:D How does that sounds? I like going where I please, date where I please, does that concern you? Stop being childish. And, by the way, I didn't see my picture when I was in the restaurant on the papers, did you actually stalk me and took my photo? EWWW. Who's the sasaeng fan now.'

"I miss texting you... JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk....Jaejoong... Yes... I know it's you all along. You were to obvious asking things about Jaejoong... You're always clumsy that I figure things out easily." Jin Ri sighed.

Jaejoong saw the text and noticed that he accidentally revealed him stalking her. He quickly type in his words and rush to sleep.

"She didn't know...She didn't know... She didn't know.." He chanted to himself under the blanket.

'None of your business, BYE!'

Jin Ri chuckled and put the phone aside.

"Seems like you didn't change that much, Jae. I'm glad. I guess it's a step closer." Jin Ri inhaled and went to the bathroom to take a shower before eating dinner and went to sleep.

 

That's all for today! I'll update tomorrow! :D I gave you guys triple update on a sunday! Thank me yeah? Anyway, do you guys like the long update? Or you guys prefer the short updates? Comment and subscribe!:D♥ And yeah, Unexpected? It's changmin ): But... does he really like her? I don't know... D: It's so complicated! AH!!!