Chapter 50.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUwnaWp78U4

Next morning, Jin Ri prepared herself and got ready to leave the house. When she opened the door, she saw Changmin outside.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jin Ri asked.

"To see you to work. You see, I have no schedule like Jaejoong hyung." Changmin said.

"Whatever, move away, I need to go." Jin Ri said as she pushed Changmin aside and took a step.

"Hmm...does that mean you allow me to follow you?" Changmin said and Jin Ri turned around and he quickly flash his teeth smile.

"So?" Changmin kept his face as he asked.

Jin Ri blinked at his face and raised a brow while staring back at him.

"Uh...." Jin Ri was unsure and she waited for a while for Jae In to exit the house. Less than a minute, Jae In came out of the house with a frown.

"HEY!" Jin Ri waved Jae In over and Jae In went over.

"Why are you frowning?" Jin Ri asked.

Meanwhile, Changmin not wanting to have a face cramp, let his face relaxed.

"Yunho just texted me saying he was busy." Jae In said.

"More like he's busy controling Jaejoong Hyung." Changmin said and the two turned to him.

"Jaejoong hyung's going crazy in his room. He was cutting a bear's fur, some bear he named RiRi." Changmin replied.

"Oh now I see how he treats MY bear." Jin Ri said and started to walk off, pissed.

"HEY! What about my question?!" Changmin shouted over.

"Ask Jae In!" Jin Ri shouted back without turning.

Changmin turned to Jae In who was still standing beside him and flashed the same face he showed Jin Ri awhile ago.

"So? So?" He asked.

Jae In stared back at his face and he turned away awhile to relax his face before turning back and flash his smile again.

"Whatever." She replied and ran off to Jin Ri.

"What's with girls and whatever?" He asked himself and shrugged then followed behind.

They reached the restaurant and fortunately or unfortunately, Changmin was their first customer. And he ordered a whole lot of food.

Throughout the entire time as he stared at Jin Ri, he was stuffing his mouth with food.

"Now I know why Yunho said to never underestimate Changmin's eating skills." Jae In whispered into Jin Ri's ear and she chuckled.

Just then, a group of girls came into the restaurant. They sat themselves down at a table and called Jin Ri over. After ordering, a few moments later, their food came. They ate and when they were almost finish eating, they called Jin Ri over.

"What are these food? They taste bad!" The girls said and Jin Ri bowed.

"Sorry, if they really taste that bad, I'll change it for you." Jin Ri took the plate and was about to walk into the kitchen when a hand on her arm stopped her.

"I'm sorry but you girls just want trouble. If you really don't like the food here, you can just leave and don't come back again." He said and shooed the girls away.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing here?" Jin Ri ask as she stared the guy in front of her.

"Sorry but I ain't here because of you. Yunho decided to come here to meet Jae In and I'm here for Changmin. So, we'll talk later." He said and walked away. He wagged his forefinger at Changmin who paused eating seeing his Hyung telling him to follow.

Changmin gulped and set his food down.

"This can't be good. He must have heard somehow. Junsu, I'm so killing you when I see you." Changmin mumbled and got up then followed his Hyung out.

 

So, I'll update in half hour to an hour. Wait patiently! I decided to release this first so you guys could read it first while waiting. It isn't that long but yeah. Changmin's dead.