Chapter 23.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Once they reached, they came out to a familiar place.

"Jin Ri's restaurant?" Changmin turn to Yunho. Yunho nodded. When Jaejoong heard Jin Ri's name mentioned, he snapped his head up. He didn't know if he should enter.

"Let's go." Yunho said. Jaejoong followed as well. He didn't want any of them and the girls to know he's purposely avoiding Jin Ri.

Once they enter the restaurant after they got their disguise, they got a table. Jin Ri look up and saw Jaejoong, (She recognise him from his previous disguise remember?) her eye gleamed with happiness. It was like years for her when Jaejoong didn't even contact her. She was happy to see his face now.

She went over the table to take their orders. All the while, she was keeping her eyes on Jaejoong but he didn't look at her, physically, he did. But she didn't know so she was quite upset. She didn't know his reason behind doing this. She walked away dejectedly after taking the orders.

The members look at Jaejoong weirdly, it was the first time he didn't bother to talk or look at Jin Ri.

'Something's wrong.' Yunho thought.

The food came and it was Jae In who served. Yunho winked at her and she rolled her eyes then walk away. After she walked away, Yunho text her.

 Yunho.

Something's wrong with Jaejoong. He's avoiding Jin Ri on purpose.

Jae In saw the message and look at Jin Ri. After Jaejoong came in, Jin Ri's mood was down. She didn't look happy at all. Jae In wasn't very happy about Jaejoong treating her this way even though he was her idol. But she didn't want to do anything. It was better to let them settle it themselves.

DBSK finished their meal and left after paying. Jin Ri didn't say anything when Jaejoong was there all the while. She decided that since he didn't want to talk to her, she wouldn't bother him either. She didn't want to be a nuisance to him.

On the way home, Jaejoong was thinking a lot yet again.

'Why didn't she speak to me? I saw her looking at me but she didn't talk to me. Is it true? Is she a sasaeng fan? And now that she had her fun, she decided to leave me alone? Is that really what you are, Jin Ri?' He sigh and close his eyes. 

 

Start of spamming chapters! I'll talk to you guys at the end of the spam chapters! Till then, ENJOY!