Chapter 41.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The next morning, Jaejoong came out from his room and greeted the members.

"Morning." He yawned and stretch.

"Everything alright?" Yunho ask.

"Yeah. Just fine." He replied and sat down on the chair.

"So, how do you settle the scandal?" Yoochun ask.

"It's just a misunderstanding, I'll settle it. No worries." Jaejoong replied.

"What about Jin Ri?" Yunho ask.

"Who is she?" Jaejoong ask and every gaped at him.

"Jin Ri, that girl! You've been hanging around her!" Changmin pointed out.

"Ah! That sasaeng fangirl! And wrong, SHE'S been hanging around me not me hanging around her." Jaejoong replied.

"Are your really carrying on being a jerk?" Yunho asked him.

"I'm not being a jerk, it's true." Jaejoong replied.

"I don't know what to say Jaejoong. If that's what you choose then so be it. I'm sick and tired of giving you lectures on this and that. Just know that I hope you won't regret choosing your career over her in future." Yunho replied and walked away.

"Hyung's right. You're a jerk." Changmin said and walk away.

"As much as I am like you, you've really gone too far hyung." Yoochun said and walk away.

"I really can't help you this time hyung. I refuse to!" Junsu said and walked away. Now, Jaejoong was left alone.

"What the hell? What did I do wrong? Go on have your PMS. Like I care. I've always made the right decisions!" He said to himself.

He took his phone out and called his manager.

"Hyung, that girl is no one. She's just a sasaeng fangirl. You know how they are like." Jaejoong explained to his manager and hung the phone.

-Jin Ri's-

"Omma, Appa, Jae In, you guys go to the restaurant first. I have something to do and I'll be there a little late." Jin Ri told her parents and walked out of the house.

"Where is their office..." She said as she walk to the bus stop. When the bus came, she step in and those people that recognize her gossiped about her. She ignored those comments and when the bus stopped at the destination, she came down from the bus.

In front of her was a tall building. She sigh once and inhaled before entering the building. Truth is, she was having an interview today about her relation with Jaejoong.

Now, she was seated and a interviewer was beside her with the camera on standby.

"And...ROLL!" The director said and the camera started rolling.

"So, Jin Ri-shi, recently there has been pictures of you and Kim Jaejoong spreading around. Can I know what are you to him?" -Interviewer.

"Yeah. I am actually his Sasaeng fan. I've been following him around for some years now." She replied.

"I see. Then why are you guys in such a intimate posture?"

"I threatened him. If he didn't do such thing, I would release something private of his."

"Oh! So that's it.. What do you plan to do now that this is out?"

"Nothing, Lead my own life but I guess I'll stop bothering him now." She replied.

The interview went on and on and soon, it ended.

Jin Ri went over to the restaurant and her family gave her pitiful eyes after seeing the interview on tv while other customers gave her disgusted looks.

'Stand with this Jin Ri. You can do this.' She thought and went on with work.

-Jaejoong's-

"See guys! I told you she was my sasaeng fan! Lucky she decided not to bother me anymore. I had enough of all this already." Jaejoong said to s.

"We know everything Jaejoong. You don't have to hide. You know who she is to you." Yunho said and sat up before walking back to his room.

'I'm suffering too guys.. But I know this is worth it if it's for our group and dreams.' He thought as he looked at all the members that were in their room now.

 

Can I please know why this chapter is hidden? -.- I forgot what I wrote for this author note. Seriously, AFF is pissing me off! ARGH!