Chapter 15.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

-Over at Jin Ri's-

Jin Ri was sleeping halfway when her iPhone came out a sound. She groaned and took her iPhone, she woke up because she was a light sleeper and was sensitive to even the slightlest sound. She unlock her phone and saw that someone tweeted to her twitter. She was directed to the page and she saw a person that she didn't remember accepting, tweeting to her.

-Happening to both.-

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

Hi, Thanks for accepting:D Mind following me back?

'Since when did I have such follower?' She thought but shrugged it off. She followed him back and tweet to him.

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

No problem but.. I don't remember accepting your request..

Jaejoong was happy when he saw her tweet back to him but soon frown when he saw what she tweeted. 'Then who would it be?' He ask himself. 'Maybe Jae In? But thanks anyway!' He thought again and tweeted back.

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

Oh? Sorry then. But is it okay?

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

Well, since you're already in, I don't see why not. Hi anyway.

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

Thanks! Hi, I'm Jin Joong by the way.

'Jin Joong?' Sounds like Jaejoong, just that the front name is Jin, like mine. Heheh! I wonder if Jaejoong's name and mine combined, would sound like this too?' She realise what she was thinking and quickly snapped herself out of it.

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

Hi again? Haha, I'm Jin Ri.

'Why is she that easy? Is she always that easy towards guys?! What a flirt!' Jaejoong thought angrily and shut his lappy off, Slamming the poor laptop's screen in process.

Jin Ri replied and didn't receive anymore tweets to her. She wonder why and just thought maybe he fell asleep. She quickly went back to sleep.

But poor Jaejoong, (Who decided to torture himself with thoughts) wasn't asleep. He was dead mad, at himself maybe? Because he was mad that she talked so easily to *ahem* guys. But he didn't know that he was the first that she opened up so easily too.

After putting his laptop on the desk, he plopped down on his own bed. His face buried into the pillow, hands spread out, leg spread apart.

"Jaejoong-ah~ Sleeeeeeppppp~" He told himself. But everyone knows, you and me. He sat up again on the bed then,

"Argh!" He shouted and pulled his hair.

"Why is it so fustrating? I mean, why does she have so much male followers?! Then why does she talk to a stranger so easily?!" He talk to well, practically no one. As he talk, his hands went all over the place. He slept back down on the bed and... yes. Sat up again.

"No really. I mean it. I mean, Why does she really really really have to accept all that request? I mean, it can't be Jae In. I mean, Really, how can Jae In really access her account? I mean, really, she didn't log out? AHHHHH~ My head!" He groaned and laid back down. After 5 seconds, he sat up again.

"Really! Aish! Jin-cha! I mean, I should be happy that she's tweeting to me. But.. I mean, how can she be so like really really so out going? Doesn't she knows that she shouldn't talk to strangers? I mean, not like really strangers but like... I mean TALK to guys she doesn't knows. I mean, no wrong. I mean, TWEETING to guys she doesn't knows. Oh really? Seriously really? Why am I even really speaking the same words again? But really, oh my god! I mean, I should stop talking to myself, I'm really going to go insane. I mean, AH! SHUT IT JAEJOONG!" He kept repeating the same words again and again until he realise but still kept going until he decided to keep his mouth shut.

He laid back down again and THIS TIME, He didn't get up. He just stare at the ceiling, soul leaving his body (?) His eyes was open but he was sleeping (?) Not really sleeping I guess. Like half sleeping half awake, Yeah. Then he 'slept' this way till morning came.

 

Another chapter for you guys! I don't normally update on Saturdays but SOMEONE and lots of people asked me to update soon. So, here!(: Comment and subscribe:D