Chapter 3.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

It has already been three days since that incident where Jaejoong mistook her for a sasaeng fan. Today, Jin Ri woke up early in the morning.

There was no call or text from him even though he had taken Jin Ri's number. But she wasn't bothered at all. Instead, She was very happy that he wasn't disturbing her life. But the happiness she felt wasn't for long. For when she came out from the bathroom, her phone vibrated. It wasn't a text but a call. Wondering who might call her so early in the morning, she went to pick it up.

"Hello?" She said into the phone. The other line was silent.

"Hello? If you're not speaking, I'm hanging up." She said again. She heard a sigh and chuckled on the other line.

"How does it feel?" A familiar yet not so familiar voice spoke from the other line.

"Pardon? May I know who are you?" She asked, getting annoyed though.

"Guess who? Its THE Kim Jaejoong, I know you've been waiting for my call. *laughs*" She rolled her eyes and speak into the phone again.

"Look, I don't know what you're referring to and I HAVEN'T been waiting for your call." She emphasized on 'haven't'.

"Oh really? I figured you were one of those sasaeng fans, no? You guys would always give me calls like this and just hang up without saying a word. So I'm obviously doing the same to you now. So, how does it feels? Do you feel irritated?" Jaejoong said sarcastically into the phone.

"Look, I repeat. IM. NOT. YOUR. FAN. OR. A. SASAENG. FAN! I haven't gave you any calls these past few days have I? So why are you doing this to me?! My life is officially ruined by JAE IN! GODDDD!" She started screaming into the phone.

"*Ahem* Errrr, It seems like I'm suppose to be the one to get annoyed here and not you. So don't scream into the phone. It doesn't mean that just because you haven't gave me any calls these past few days BY your number, you can't use other phones to call. And MY NAME IS JAEJOONG NOT JAE IN DAMNIT. JAE IN'S A GIRL NAME. I'M NOT A GIRL." Jaejoong replied.

"I'm not that free to go on and call you on other phones. AND I'M NOT SPEAKING 'BOUT YOU! I'M TALKING ABOUT MY FRIEND WHO ASKED ME TO STALK YOU THAT DAY! You two just happen to have the same front name!" Jin Ri mentally smacked herself.

"And you're wasting my time right now talking about rubbish. If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up." She said.

"What?! Hey, I'm being nice calling you and you're complaining?! Where are your man- *doot.. doot..* ners..." Jaejoong pulled the phone away from his ear and stare at his phone in disbelief, his mouth wide open.

'Did that women just hang my phone?!' He thought. Jin Ri had no time to entertain him so she went ahead and hang when he was talking because she figured that he wouldn't stop blabbering. Actually, this was what really happened before Jaejoong decided to call.

-3 hours ago (6.30am)-

It was a schedule-free day today for Jaejoong. He could have slept in but he couldn't. He slept for a mere 6 hours and got up at 5.30am. He kept thinking about a particular girl because of one sentence.

"Come on, celebrities are humans too. You're no different! You eat, , bath and sleep everyday!" He recalled what she said last night. He couldn't remember her name but it didn't matter. Since he couldn't get her out of his mind, he thought that maybe irritating her and making her scold him would make him stop thinking about her. So that's how he decided to call her.

-Back to present-

After hanging his call, She went to the dining table to eat her breakfast and got ready to go to the restaurant. It was when she was eating, her phone vibrated again. This time, it was a text. She took her phone out again to check and saw a number that was not saved in her phone text her.

 

Okay.. I have like 5 hidden chapters ahead!(: But I will release it when I write another chapter. >< Here's another chapter for you!(: Subscribe and comment!<3 Should this be a 30+ chaptered story or 60+ chaptered story? Comment and tell me(: Cause I needa plan the plot:D Love you guys♥ I hope you guys like this, I think I still lack a lot ):