Chapter 56.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45i8cjHzko

That night after Jaejoong went home, he went straight into his room and flopped on his bed. He turned to where RiRi was sitting at and took her into his arms.

"RiRi-ah... Why is your acting so good? You really drive me insane." He spoke to RiRi then straight away sat up again.

"Wait a minute.. I FORGOT TO BANDAGE YOU!" Jaejoong shouted then went to get the first aid kit.

After he came back, he took RiRi and put plasters on the area that was torn open.

"There, all better!" Jaejoong said.

He jumped when he heard the main door slam open. He went straight out to the living room just to see a fuming mad Manager.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong?! You're asking me what's wrong?! MY CAR IS MISSING! MY PHONE IS MISSING! AND MY DATE IS GONE!" His Manager exploded at Jaejoong.

"H-hyung! Take a seat! Breathe in and out!" Jaejoong said quickly as he led his manager over to the couch.

Right at that time, Junsu along with Yoochun came in. Yoochun was seeing red and Junsu was scared.

"KIM JAEJOONG! YOU LEFT ME AT THE PARK! HOW DARE YOU!" Yoochun shouted at Jaejoong and went over to grab him.

"Then how did you come back?" Jaejoong asked nonchantly.

"Thank Junsu for stealing the car! Otherwise, I won't know what to do!" Yoochun said and let go of Jaejoong.

"Wait a minute... WHOSE CAR DID JUNSU STEAL?!" Manager exploded.

Junsu gulped and tugged on Yoochun shirt. Asking him to help out.

"He stole my car." Yoochun replied, taking the hint of Junsu.

"Why?" Yoochun continued.

"My car is missing, I don't know where it is. Who stole it!" Manager replied.

"Oh? But I saw your car downstairs when I came back." Yoochun said and Manager rushed out to check his car.

"Take it as a repay for bringing me home." Yoochun said to Junsu and Junsu hugged him.

"YAH! Get off me!" Yoochun pushed Junsu off him.

"I'm just giving you brotherly hug~!" He pouted and went into his room.

"I'm not done with you, KIM JAEJOONG!" Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

"Yah! Where are your manners?!" Jaejoong shouted at Yoochun because he didn't call him Hyung.

"KIM JAEJOONG HYUNG. What kind of HYUNG are you to leave me behind?!" Yoochun said to Jaejoong using sarcasm.

"You can't blame me. You were slow! And I couldn't stand the sight of Jin Ri confessing she likes Changmin!" Jaejoong defended himself.

"Remind me to take my car the next time." Yoochun said and sigh then went back to his room.

​Manager came back and shouted.

"YES! MY CAR IS BACK!" He celebrated and Jaejoong ignore him, going back to his room.

 


 

​The next morning, Jaejoong woke up first and made breakfast. Yunho was next to wake up so he went over to the dining table to seat. Next was Junsu followed by Changmin.

"Guys, wake Yoochun up. We're going to be late for our schedule." Manager said when he entered the dorm.

"Hyung, you should wake him up." Junsu said to Yunho.

"No, you should." Yunho replied.

"Maknae, wake Yoochun hyung up." Junsu said to Changmin and he couldn't say no so he went.

-In the room-

"Hyung, wake up. We're late for our schedule." Changmin said as he patted Yoochun's .

It was weird but Yoochun woke up without even being called twice. They headed out to the dining table and the food was ready.

"Let's eat!" Changmin said and dig in.

After finishing their meals, they headed out via the van.

They arrived at MBC building and went into one of the broadcast room. They were doing a radio broadcast so they could dress casually. This was the only program on their schedule for today.

Not long later, they started.

The opening song played first then the DJ started speaking.

"Welcome to ____. How is everyone doing? We have DBSK with us today. DBSK, introduce yourselves!" The DJ told DBSK.

"Annyeonghaseyo! DBSK-imida! I'm Yunho, I'm Jaejoong, I'm Yoochun, I'm Junsu and I'm Changmin!" They greeted the listeners. (A/N:I just typed it like that because I'm too lazy to use their usual greetings.)

-SKIP SKIP-

"Thanks for listening! We're ending here today, sadly. Till next time!" The DJ ended the program.

"You've work hard!" DBSK said as they headed out to their van.

"So, now that we're done, where are you guys going?" Manager asked.

"I'm going to Jae In's restaurant!" Yunho answered quickly.

"I'm going too!" Both Jaejoong and Yoochun answered.

"ME TOO!" Junsu and Changmin said and the 3 turned to them.

"YOU SHOULDN'T GO!" Junsu shouted at Changmin.

"Why not?! I have to make her choose me!" Changmin said.

"Just no! You'll regret!" Junsu said.

"We'll see!" Changmin said and sit back in his seat. The 3 members shook their heads at the scene in front of them.

"What's so nice about that girl's restaurant that you guys keep visiting there?" Manager asked.

"Just the girls there are better than the food." Yunho answered and wink at the Manager.

"I really don't get you guys." Manager shook his head and drove off.

 

I'll update again. Please wait for it! Meantine, Comment and subscribe!:D