Chapter 33.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jaejoong had a tiring day. He had to act all day like he was happy. When in fact, he wasn't. He was scared, jealous and angry. But he didn't show all these to BoA. He tried to really be happy when BoA and him went out to play today but couldn't. Finally, his nightmares ended, or it didn't(?)

He was home and he laid on bed straight. He turn to look at RiRi.

"You think I'm good at acting?" He asked RiRi. RiRi just stared back at him with those dark black eyes. Mouth tight lip shut. (Of course, It's a non-living thingxD)

*BAM*

He heard the main door slam and he look at his door in horror.

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

He heard total 3 doors slam. Then, his door was literally banged down. There stood Yunho with his face red, from anger. You could even see dark shadows around him. He had a hammer at one hand. If you see him now, you wouldn't see him as Mr. oh-so-nice leader Yunho.

"What the hell Yunho? What the hell?! Are you planning on tearing down my door?" Jaejoong stared in shock.

"No, I plan on tearing you apart and hammering you with, this." Yunho raised his hand with the hammer and walk towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong saw the hammer and gulped. It wasn't always that Yunho was THIS mad.

"W-w-what are y-y-y-you t-t-ta-ta-tal-talking about? I did n-no-nothing w-wr-wr-wro-wrong." Jaejoong stuttered, a lot. He was scared, VERY scared.

"You did nothing wrong? Are you sure?" Yunho pulled on Jaejoong's collar. Making him sit up from the bed and stand in front of Yunho. Face 1-inch apart.

"Yeah. I did nothing." Jaejoong bravely said.

*Boff*

Jaejoong landed on the bed, next to RiRi who was staring at him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Jaejoong shouted at Yunho.

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" Yunho shouted back.

"What?! Why?!" Jaejoong shouted back.

"Now I know why you were not yourself these days! You had your fun with Jin Ri then cast her aside when you have a girlfriend. What's worst is you made her fall for you! I may not like Jin Ri as a lover but I treat her like my sister! I used to think you were as mighty as god. Now, you're like a trash, a dirt, a dust that people sweep off like nothing. You're even more worst than a human you know that?" Yunho scoffed.

"What?! Girlfriend? And who said I had my fun with Jin Ri?! Jin Ri wasn't a game to begin with! Sure, I made fun of her at first but slowly, I don't know why and when but I started having this weird feeling for her. And that girlfriend? What are you talking about? Don't go around spreading . Now you admit you treated and saw me as a god? That's why I didn't feel like human when I was with you guys!" Jaejoong retort. He punched Yunho back and Yunho landed on the floor.

Yunho quickly stood up and glared at Jaejoong.

"She knew it was you. She knew and she heard that girl said herself. And all you did was ignore her and nod when that called you 'Honey." -YH

"I have my reasons for ignoring her and that's none of your business. And don't you ever call that girl a . She's the finest and purest thing you can ever find in the industry!" Jaejoong couldn't believe that Yunho just called BoA a .

"Oh really? If she's not a , what is she? Finest and purest? And she's in the industry? No one is fine and pure in this industry! Except one and you know who it is." -YH

"She understands me well and I can always go to her for advice and such. So mind your own business and piss off now." -JJ

"You know what? Let's do it like a man." -YH

They started throwing punch at one another and soon, they got tired and lay on the floor. Their faces were bruised and had lots of cuts. There was blood too. Then, they both started chuckling.

"That was nice. But listen to what I have said. Really, I can tell she likes you. I don't know if it's a misunderstanding or not but explain and talk to her about it. You can't just keep avoiding her and pushing her away. That girl that claims to be your girlfriend? Explain it to her. You won't regret it. Especially when you realise something. The feeling in your heart. When you figure it out, at least, you wouldn't regret it."

"I will. Thanks, this released my stress a little." Jaejoong turn and look at Yunho.

"Also, WE will see and treat you like a human from now, if that's what you didn't feel before." Yunho said and patted Jaejoong's back before going out the door.

Before closing the room door, he poked his head into the room.

"You might wanna boil an egg for those bruises." He said and closed the room door.

Jaejoong sigh and laughed at what they just did. He walked out of his room and went to boil an egg. After the egg was done, he wrap a towel around the egg and smack the egg down his face, hard.

And... guess what? The egg wasn't cooked long enough. It was warm but raw. The egg cracked and the liquid rolled down his face.

"URGH! First that and now this?! ARE YOU PUNISHING ME GOD?!" He shouted into the air.

Yunho chuckled from the room when he heard Jaejoong.

'And you say you're the umma of the group, tsk tsk.' Yunho thought.

Jaejoong got fed up and just went to bed after washing up.

"Good night RiRi. And don't think you are forgiven! You stared and watch when you were the one we fought over for! Humph!" Jaejoong turned his back on the bear and the bear just stared into space, with a smile on it's face. (A/N: Obviously Jaejoong! IT'S A BEAR FOR GOD SICK! IT'S NOT ALIVE! How do you expect it to stand and fight Yunho for you?!)

 

Long chapter~ And a boring one at that:/ Comment and subscribe!:D Thanks to those who subscribe! But I have a whole lot of silent readers D: Do you dislike me that much to not comment? T.T I guess no one loves me D: Okay, maybe the few that commented x.x

Oh yeah, I did a new poster! But I used a different site x.x I have some problems changing the main image D: I don't know what's wrong. But which do you think is nicer? I like the 1st one though.