Chapter 1.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Life is always busy for Kim Jaejoong, the idol in a idol group called DBSK. Dong Bang Shin Ki. Being a celebrity is hard, but it was also his dream.


Many have failed to become a singer, much less where he is right now. That is why, He never complained. Life was hard for him. Why? You may ask. Being a celebrity as big as him, the loves and the gifts he receives are a lot but, the sacrifices he had to suffer, was a lot too. Getting your privacy invaded, people monitoring you 24/7, people sending you blood letters, people calling you and when you pick up, they don't talk. There are a lot more cases but too long to explain. The list goes on and on.


But, he had always kept it in because he loves his fans. He would never be where he is right now if it wasn't for them. But always keeping it in isn't a good thing right? I mean, guys. Celebrities are human too. They have a limit to where their patience is. I must say however, this guy here has lots of patience. For more than six years like this? I don't even want to think about it. There are times where he would explode but not that big. And right now, he is feeling very depressed. Both for work and Sasaeng fans. They were getting out of hand. Everywhere he went, they were there.

 

"I'll be going out for a while." Jaejoong told the members after finishing a schedule and reached home. They nodded and continue their activities. He grab his hoodies, mask and sunglasses. After getting ready, he left the house and walk to a nearby park. He made sure that he was alone while he was walking.


At the same time, Park Jae In and Jin Ri had already finished their work at the restaurant. They were preparing to close the shop when Jae In went to Jin Ri's parents and told them that they will be going to be out for a while. They agreed and suddenly, Jin Ri was being drag along to who knows where.

 

"Yah! Where are we going?" Jin Ri tried pulling her hand away. But to no avail.

"We're going to stalk Kim Jaejoong! I heard he's nearby!" Jae In practically screamed, fangirling.

"Who the hell is Kim Jaejoong? I don't know who he is and I don't wish to." Jin Ri said and once again, tried pulling her hand away. But it was of no use, Jae In was too determind.

"I've never see him up close before, just this once, please! I promise there won't be another time. Unless you want to. *Grins* " Jin Ri rolled her eyes at her best friend and nodded, finally giving in.

 

Very soon, Jin Ri was being drag at a high speed towards the park. Not wanting to delay any of her precious time, she didn't do anything. Soon, They've already reach the park and tried spotting for any extremely out of the place guy. Jae In look around and spotted Jaejoong right away. She turn and smile at Jin Ri then pointed at Jaejoong.

She pulled Jin Ri along with her. They followed him from a far distance to make sure he won't notice them. Unfortunately, Jaejoong sensed someone behind him and turn around. He look around and spotted suspicious people hiding behind a bush. He raised a brow and walk over.

 

Jae In panicked and pulled Jin Ri down to squat.
 

"Eottokae! What if he sees us! It's my first time doing such thing!" She shook Jin Ri's shoulder. Jin Ri rolled her eyes and stood up. She was being very obvious right now but, she didn't care.

"Why should I hide? You were the one that wanted to follow him, not me. And we shouldn't be secretive, it's not a good thing. I don't like being secretive." She look down at Jae In.

"Yah! What are you doing! Get down! He will see us like this!" Jae In hissed softly at Jin Ri to make sure that Jaejoong wouldn't hear them.

But it was too late. While they were wasting time chatting away, Jaejoong had already walked over to them.

 

Subscribe if you want more(: Comments are appreciated. I started early because of my lovely subbers<3 I seriously love you guys!:D