Chapter 16.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Early in the morning, Jaejoong woke up(?) from his 'sleep' and went to shower. He came out from the room and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the members. He didn't check himself in the mirror when he woke up, so he didn't know how he looked like right now.

*Yawns*"Hyung, what are you cooking?" Junsu ask while stretching.

"American breakfast." He replied with no tone in his voice. Junsu didn't care that much and went to wake the others.

*Yawns* "Smells nice is it done?" Changmin ask when all of them gather at the front of the counter.

"Yeah. Here." Jaejoong turn around and sat the plate on the counter before looking up to s. The member's jaw dropped when they saw his eyes.

"THIS. IS. INSANE!" They shouted while pointing at his eyes.

"What is insane?" He ask, curious.

"Hyung! What happen to your eyes?! You have dark circles and eye bags!" Changmin shriek.

"Oh, that? Nothing." Jaejoong kept quiet throughout the breakfast, though, the members sometimes glance at him. They saw him frown and smile like an idiot, again and again. The members didn't know what was going on but didn't want to ask.

"Boys, let's get going." The manager came in and told them before heading to the van.

They all left the dishes in the sink then went to change into proper outfit before heading to the salon. Jaejoong, well... washes the dishes before heading out.

-At Jin Ri's-

Jin Ri yawn as she sat up in the bed. She lazily walk to the bathroom to get ready and left the house with Jae In after eating breakfast.

"We're not going to the restaurant today! I've got permission already! We're going to stalk... DBSK!" Jae In announced when they were out of the house.

"What?! Don't you remember the last time we stalked Jaejoong? We got into deep ! No way am I doing it again!" Jin Ri screamed at her friend. Afraid that she might get mistaken as a sasaeng fan again by Jaejoong and lose the trust in her, she held onto the door knob of the house door while her waist was being pulled by Jae In.

"Oh come on! This is the last time! I promise there won't be a next time! Pleaseeeeeee! I really need to see my princeeee!" Jae In said then quickly cover after she heard what she blurted out. Jin Ri let go of the door knob and put her hands on her waist before looking at Jae In.

"And who's that 'Prince CHARMING' of yours?" Jin Ri said as she slit her eyes at Jae In. Jae In quickly shake her head.

"No no! It's not Jaejoong anymore! It's....(knocks pointing finger together, right leg tapping the floor) *whispers*Yunho*whispers*" She cupped her hand to Jin Ri's ear as she whisper.

"What?!" Jin Ri shouted and Jae In quickly cup her hand over Jin Ri's mouth.

"Yah! Lower down! I can't let him know!" Jae In hissed then let go of Jin Ri's mouth after she nodded.

"Alright! For the sake of my Bestie's future, I'll go." Jin Ri said and let Jae In drag her along after jumping around, clapping her hands like a fangirl, well she is, isn't she?

"Where are we heading?" Jin Ri ask.

"Salon!" Jae In replied without looking back. Jin Ri sigh and continue walking.

-Jaejoong's-

Jaejoong and the rest entered the salon.

"Welcome!" The staff said and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" DBSK said and went to sit at the chair. It was early in the morning so there wasn't any fans OR sasaeng fan nearby them. Until... now.

"Yah! Bent down! We can't be caught!" Jae In hissed softly outside the windows of the salon. Jin Ri rolled her eyes and bent a little.

"I'm doing this for your future only. Be happy that you have a bestie like me." Jin Ri muttered to herself.

Jaejoong and the rest was having their hair washed so they were in the back. After washing, they came out again and sat on the chair while the staff blow their hair. They were checking their phones and Jaejoong tweet yet again.

 

I'm lazy nowadays to write a chapter:/ But here's an update(: Comment and subscribe:D You guys are the best! I love the comments, HAHA! I'm also wondering if I should start another fic.. I'm scared I won't be able to manage...