Chapter 48.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The next day, Yoochun didn't fetch Jin Ri from her house. So, she went to open restaurant with Jae In. When they both reached the restaurant, they got a shock.

"What the hell is this?!" Jae In screamed. She look at Jin Ri and Jin Ri looked back at her.

The entire restaurant entrance was full of papers written with red paint. Stuffs like ', and vixen' was written on it.

One caught Jae In's attention and she took it before shoving it to Jin Ri's face.

"First Jaejoong now Yoochun? off, ." Jin Ri read.

"I guess I know who did this." Jae In said. Right at that time, Jin Ri receive a call.

"Hello?" Jin Ri answered the call.

"Jin Ri! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Yoochun asked, concerned.

"Yeah, but my restaurant isn't. Why are you calling?" Jin Ri ask.

"Our photos were finally released. Just that I didn't expect it to come now. I'm not prepared. Where are you? Are you at the restaurant? I'm coming!" Yoochun said in a hurry and beeping of the car was heard in the background.

"Photos? Which?" Jin Ri ask.

"The one with me kissing you at the Han river and me giving you roses at your doorstep." Yoochun said as he drove.

"Oh. But nothing happened to me." She said as she look around and at Jae In who was asking who was on the line.

"I'm her-WATCH OUT!" 

​In a blink of eye, Jin Ri saw a shadow zooming past and her body was turned and hugged by someone. Then, she heard egg shells cracking but she didn't feel any of the wetness on any part of her. She heard the guy's breathing and she look up only to get surprise by who it was.

"Are you alright?!" She heard Yoochun's voice somewhere across the street but couldn't look away from who was in front of her face.

"Oppa, why did you help her? Don't tell me you too? What's so good about her that all of you go crazy for her?!" One girl from the group of fangirls who threw the eggs screamed.

"As much as I love you guys, you girls are too much. I recognise all of you. You guys are the crazy sasaeng fans that has been with us for years! Can't you just let us be? Greet us the official way and not sneak around! Just because she might be dating one of us, you girls bully her?" The guy shouted at the girls who gave a -not caring- face.

"We're not the only one. She is a sasaeng fan too. She admit it. No?" The girl pointed at Jin Ri.

"Hey! She's not alright! She didn't even know who the hell was DBSK until I forced her to stalk Kim Jaejoong that night! She's just trying to protec-"

"Enough, Jae In. I don't want any more trouble for him." Jae In was cut off by Jin Ri.

"So what if I was one? At least I stopped now. And I respect their lifes. Not like you girls." Jin Ri lied.

"Will you people just stop? Accept the fact that we can't be yours! We have our lifes too!" Yoochun shouted at them when he finally managed to cross the road.

"Dongsaeng-ah, bring the both of them in." Yoochun ushered the guy. He nodded and brought the two in.

"You girls should stop bothering our lifes and do your stuff before we really disappear for good. Do you guys want that? I'm sure you people will be very happy huh?" Yoochun said and went in the restaurant.

​Jae In, Jin Ri and the guy were sitting at one table, staring at one another.

​Finally, the guy broke off and stood up.

"Mind having a talk with me?" He stretched his hand out for Jin Ri.

"O-okay." She replied and stood up without taking his hand which made him embarrassed and retreated his hand.

"Aw!" Jae In pretended to be hurt to tease the guy and received a glare from him.

​After the two went away, Yoochun came in and sat at the table.

"Guess we can't open the restaurant for today..." Jae In mumbled.

"I just hope she's strong enough to tolerate those crazy girls." Yoochun said.

"Oh, believe me when I say Jin Ri is a VERY strong girl. She may be timid looking while wearing her glasses but she is VERY VERY strong phiscally and mentally." Jae In said while looking over at the other table where Jin Ri the guy were sitting at.

 

​Oh yes! She's a VERY VERY strong girl! Hmm.... Guess who's the other guy~ Heheh! 3 guys to one...... Jae, you better act fast! Jin Ri's hot on the list!

​So... I decided to write more! Heheh! Wait aboout 15 to 30 minutes for the next update~ I need to type it out!