Chapter 55.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

When all the members reached the dorm, Junsu quickly rush out from the dorm. Jaejoong and Yoochun sensing this, went out and followed Junsu. After Changmin and Yunho washed up, they came out from their room only to find a empty living room.

"Where did the 3 go?" Yunho ask and Changmin shrugged.

"I think Junsu went to meet Jin Ri." Yunho answered and sat down on the couch. Changmin hearing this, wanted to rush out of the dorm when Yunho pulled him back.

"Nu-uh. You are going no where! You are staying here. I would rather Junsu hit on Jin Ri then my Jae In. You are so not ruining this BIG chance." Yunho said and pushed Changmin down on the couch.

"B-Bu-"

"And that's final." Yunho said and turned the tv on.

Changmin gave up and lay back on the couch, pouting.

'Not fair, MY BUFFEEEEEETTTTTTT~' Changmin thought in his mind.

 


"Changmin~ You're oh so going down~ Muahaha!" Junsu said as he took the manager's car key without permission and got into the car.

"Yah! Be quiet! Choose one! Your car or my car!" Jaejoong hissed, whispering.

"I think I'll take your car, my wife needs a break." Yoochun whisper back and crouch walk to Jaejoong's car.

​Junsu started the engine and drove off to the park near to a mall. (A/N: No, it's not the same park as where Jaejoong met Jin Ri.)

"Why isn't Yoochun here yet? Aish!" Jaejoong kicked someone's poor car.

*Vrroooommm*

"Yah! Why are you kicking my wife?!" Yoochun shouted at Jaejoong who turn and quickly went into the car.

"Your wife is suffering for your mistakes. Now, drive!" Jaejoong said as he pointed at his Manager's car.

"I swear, if this isn't for Jin Ri, you would be suffering by now." Yoochun said and drove, following Junsu.

​Not long later, Junsu finally arrived at the venue.

"Where can she be?" Junsu said as he walked around the park, looking for Jin Ri as he wore his disguise.

"There! There! Aish! Park! Quickly!" Jaejoong said as he pointed at Junsu and smacked Yoochun's hand to park at a slot.

"Alright alright! Yah! Stop hitting! I can't park properly!" Yoochun said as he turn the steering wheel to straighten the car.

After 4 rounds of parking, Yoochun still couldn't park the car properly because Jaejoong kept hitting his arm.

"AISHT! YAH! GET OUT! I WILL PARK!" Jaejoong exploded as he lost track of where Junsu was and came out from the car.

Yoochun got out from the car and Jaejoong went into the driver's seat. Before Yoochun could enter the car, Jaejoong locked the doors and drove in front of another lot. He made sure his car was in front of the lot and reversed quickly while looking back to make sure he doesn't knock his back.

Less than 30 seconds of him taking over the car, he was done parking.

He turn off the engine and took the keys out before leaving the car.

"Now that's what you call parking. You better retake your driving license." Jaejoong said as he ran off to find Junsu as Yoochun followed behind, ashamed.

"Let's see if you could park so fast if I was hitting your arm!" Yoochun hissed at him from behind without Jaejoong hearing.

 

After what seems like forever for Junsu, he finally found Jin Ri seated at one of the bench.

"Jin Ri-ssi!" He shouted and quickly ran over.

He sat down beside her and Jin Ri shifted a little to close the gap.

"Hey. I didn't know you would be that fast." She said, shyly(?)

Behind the bushes at the back of the bench, were Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"Why is she so close to him?!" Yoochun said, panicked as he grip Jaejoong's hand.

"Move away Jin Ri! He's dangerous!" Jaejoong said and squeeze Yoochun's hand slightly.

"What did you want to talk about?" Junsu ask with a manly voice. Sadly, he failed badly but he didn't notice. Jin Ri was trying to keep her laughter in as she heard his voice.

"You see...I have a hard choice in choosing..." Jin Ri started.

"Really? In what?" Junsu look into her eyes. He saw her biting her lips.

'She's probably nervous. HA! I knew no one could resist the Junsu charm!' Junsu thought in his mind and smirk.

"I...I...I have s-someone I l-like." Jin Ri stutter on purpose.

"Why are you being shy with him?! Just get on with it!" Jaejoong said and squeeze the already tight grip on Yoochun's hand tighter.

"Becareful Jin Ri! He might just eat you if you're too cute!" Yoochun squeeze Jaejoong's hand too.

"Ha..Ha.. Really? Who? Jaejoong hyung? Everyone knows you like him." Junsu pretended to be oblivious.

"Of course!" Jaejoong said as if Junsu could hear him. He squeeze Yoochun's hand tighter and this time, the latter could feel the pain.

"A-aaa-aahhh~" Yoochun hissed in pain.

Jin Ri and Junsu heard his voice and turn around but couldn't see him.

"Oops! Sorry!" Jaejoong said and let go of his hand.

'I thought I heard Yoochun oppa's voice.' Jin Ri thought but push it aside.

"As I was saying... I used to like Jaejoong but... recently... I don't know why... but... I've notice him..like really.. a lot. I think I like him... No! I'm sure!" Jin Ri said and look up at Junsu.

"Oh? Really? So tell me, who is the man that Jin Ri-ssi likes?" Junsu was getting confident that it was him this time. Why else would you ask someone who isn't really close to you out at this time of the night if you're not interested in him, right?

"I...I like Changmin-ssi." Jin Ri said and Junsu fell off the bench.

"B-bwoh?" Junsu squeak.

"Y-yeah. And I'm afraid of telling him." Jin Ri said and Junsu got up on the bench again.

"You know what? I think I don't want to see this anymore. She's so good at acting that I can feel my heart break into pieces just by hearing her say she likes Changmin." Jaejoong said and ran off to his car.

"What?" Yoochun didn't really hear him properly but did hear the important parts. But when he turn around, Jaejoong was already missing.

He quickly ran off to find Jaejoong. When he reach the parking area, a car drove at high speed pass him. It took him a few seconds to realise it was Jaejoong's car.

"Y-YAH! HOW WILL I GET HOME THEN?!" Yoochun shouted at the already gone Jaejoong.

"That's why I said I hate him at times!" Yoochun hissed and decided to wait at the car Junsu took here.

-OVER AT JIN RI'S-

"O-oh. Jin Ri-ssi. I'm sorry to say this but... it's better if you don't tell him." Junsu pretended to be sad and pinched his bridge of his nose.

"E-eh? Why?" Jin Ri ask, shock.

"B-because.... If I tell you, you have to be calm alright? He's...he's...."

"He's what?!" Jin Ri urge him to be faster.

"He's gay." Junsu finished and Jin Ri took a double take.

"Sorry, what?" Jin Ri ask again.

"He's gay."

"WHAT!? Does...does any of the members know this? He said he likes me..." Jin Ri ask.

"Only I know of this.. So please, don't tell it to anyone. Even Changmin. He doesn't want anyone to know. He feels insecure if people knows. That's why he came looking for me. I guess he wanted you to be his girlfriend because he just wanted to cover up the rumors." Junsu said.

"O-oh. Okay. Thanks for telling me. I'm glad I haven't told him yet. I gotta go now, thanks again." Jin Ri said and stood up then walk off without turning back.

"ASA~ You're so not getting your buffet, Changmin-ah." Junsu said and walk to his Manager's car.

He got in, started the engine and was about to drive off when the passenger seat's door open.

Yoochun sat in the passenger seat and buckle his seatbelt.

"H-hyung. Since when did you-"

"Just drive will you?! I'm pissed right now! Or do you want me to tell Manager hyung you took his car?" Yoochun shouted at Junsu who was cut off by him.

"A-ani." Junsu said and quickly drove away.


Their Manager didn't need to be told that his car got kidnapped. Because....

"YYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH! WHERE DID MY CAR GO?!" Their Manager shouted when he went to the parking lot to get something from his car. That was when he discovered his car was missing.

"AND TO THINK I GOT OUT FROM SHOWER EARLY TO MEET MY DATE! WHERE AM I SUPPOSE TO GET MY PHONE FROM?!" He continued.

 

​I think I will end here for today. ): Sorry if you guys thought there was more~ I promise to write more tomorrow! Today's plot stopped here in my brain so there's no way I can write more. :/ Enjoy reading~ Comment and subscribe!:D♥

Edit: Those who are confuse as to why their Manager only found out his car is missing when he went down when he could have notice it when he got his car keys, it is because when you get a car, you normally get 2 keys as well. Junsu took one key and the other was still with the Manager. Hope this helps.

P.S. I don't know if you will get 2 keys when you buy a car but, my mom told me there was 2 keys for a car when we were talking about cars. In any case if it's not true, just take it as there's 2 keys for Manager's car.