Chapter 29.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Meanwhile, Jin Ri's order came. She thanked and paid the guy at the counter and walk towards the door.

"So.. What made you call me suddenly for coffee?" BoA ask as she fiddled with the napkin. Jaejoong didn't answer her so she looked up. She saw Jaejoong's eyes wandering somewhere and she didn't like it. Who would like it? When you're talking to someone and they're ignoring you, literally.

"Yah~" BoA said.

"Yah! Jaejoong." She wave her hand in front of Jaejoong's face. He still didn't reply.

"YAH!" BoA shouted and slam her hand on the table. Jaejoong jumped and everyone look over.

"What the hell? Why did you shout? You want everyone to recognize you?" Jaejoong hissed.

"You weren't replying me." She answered. Everyone's eyes was on them including Jin Ri's. She jumped too when she heard BoA scream. She saw someone that looked like Jaejoong and squinted her eyes to have a better look.

If you've forgotten, Jin Ri can recognize Jaejoong anytime, anywhere. She was sure it was Jaejoong. She walk over to the table and look at him.

"Jaejoong? Is that you?" She ask and Jaejoong's heart beat race. His eyes widen, lucky he had his glasses on. He ignore her and didn't answer. Jin Ri frown and look at BoA. BoA panicked, too.

"No, He's just someone that looks a lot like Jaejoong. We've heard that a lot of times. Ha Ha. Right? Honey?" BoA nudge Jaejoong by the leg and he just nodded. Jin Ri frown.

"Alright then. I'm sorry to disturb your date." Jin Ri replied and bow before leaving the coffee shop. As she left, Jaejoong kept his eyes on her. He swore he saw her eyes redden as she passed their table outside the glass panel.

'I wonder why her eyes are red.' He thought but decided to push it away and focus on having fun today.

"That was close." BoA breathe a sigh of relief.

"And it was your fault! We almost got busted! She's sasaeng fan you know. What do you think will happen if she really believes your lies?" Jaejoong glared BoA. To be honest, it wasn't because he was afraid that Jin Ri may be a sasaeng fan and would do to BoA. It was because he didn't want Jin Ri to think that he was fooling and playing around with her. He wanted her to know that each and every moment with her was true. He was pretty angry that BoA lied about being a couple with him.

"Ayee~ She didn't recognize us anyway." BoA sipped on her drink that just came.

"You never know. Anyway, you owe me today. For just now." Jaejoong said.