Chapter 21.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

-Over at Jaejoong's-

"I hadn't seen her enough.." Jaejoong pout after talking to air.

"And it's because of those stupid guys! Argh!" Jaejoong glared at the door.

"YAHHHH! GUYS! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Jaejoong shouted and heard footsteps running towards all directions outside. He quickly ran towards the door and flung it open. The members that were all reaching their room doors, stop halfway when they were running.

"Hehehe." All of them laughed, scared.

"Hehehe. You guys are dead!" Jaejoong mimic the way they laugh and then ran to the kitchen. He took the frying pan and walked out, where all the members were scattered. After they saw him hold the frying pan, they widen their eyes. They quickly open their room doors and went in then lock it.

"Yah! Since when did he became so fierce? He didn't use the frying pan before!" Changmin shouted from inside his room.

"I don't know! It must be Yunho Hyung's fault!" Junsu shriek from behind the door.

"It's not me! It must be you guys! You guys barged into his room and interupted his conversation with that girl!" Yunho shouted back.

"SHE HAS A NAME!" Jaejoong exploded and went over to Yunho's door. He used the frying pan and banged on Yunho's door.

"YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! FIND YUNHO HYUNG!" Yoochun shouted in happiness.

"YAHHH! WHY ME?!" Yunho shouted.

"BECAUSE YOU ASKED TO SEE JAE IN!" Jaejoong replied.

"BUT YOOCHUN GAVE US THE IDEA TO DISTURB YOU WHILE YOU'RE TALKING!" Yunho said. Jaejoong heard and quickly went over to Yoochun door. He used the pan and knock on Yoochun's door.

"YAH YAH YAH! IT'S NOT ME! DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!" Yoochun panicked when he heard the knocking.

"CHANGMIN WAS THE ONE!" Yoochun shot.

"WHAT?! NOT ME!" Changmin shriek. Jaejoong went over to Changmin's door and knock on it.

"It's Junsu hyung! He was the one!" Changmin quickly shot and Junsu's eyes widen when he heard his name.

"YAH! NOT TRUE!" Jaejoong being the hard headed one right now, didn't think of anything and went over to Junsu. He did the same as what he did to the others.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" Jaejoong shouted.

"NO! DO YOU THINK I'M DUMB?! IF I OPEN IT, I MIGHT END UP IN THE ICU TOMORROW, OR EVEN TODAY!" Junsu shouted from the other side.

"But Jaejoong hyung, don't you find it a little silly that you're getting all crazy over her? What if she's just pretending to be all innocent but she's actually a sasaeng fan? You saw her stalk us today and I'm sure that's not the first time you caught her!" Yoochun ask.

Jaejoong didn't reply. He stop knocking on everyone's door and went to put the frying pan down in the kitchen. The members were relieved when they heard his room door close shut.

'Phew! We almost died today!' All of them thought and went to bed.

They all were asleep but Jaejoong wasn't. He laid down on his bed and did some thinking.

'But Jaejoong hyung, don't you find it a little silly that you're getting all crazy over her? What if she's just pretending to be all innocent but she's actually a sasaeng fan? You saw her stalk us today and I'm sure that's not the first time you caught her! ' He remember what Yoochun said.

'Is what Yoochun said about her true? Is she just pretending that she's not a fan of mine? Yoochun's correct..I've caught her twice following us.. What if everything she said is not true at all? What if, she was lying to me all the while? What if, she's been my sasaeng fan along with Jae In for the longest time? What if, she has been careful all the time but just got careless when I caught her?'

'But.. Those times I spent with her.. It isn't like nothing happened. She seems like an honest girl. When I first approached her, and when she said she wasn't even a fan of mine, her eyes didn't show any hestation in it. I still remember her first sentence that caught me off guard.'

- Flashback -

"You think I'll believe you? Every Sasaeng fans said the same thing when I caught them. And you're no different!" Jaejoong continued rattling on.
 
"Come on, Celebrities are humans too. You're no different! You eat, , bath and sleep everyday!" Jaejoong stood still, stunned, frozen on the spot. It was the first time that anyone, whatmore a girl tell him that celebrities were humans too. They always told him that he was god-like and treated him like one. No one and I repeat, No one treats him like a human. His bandmates, parents and the company, fans all treated him like he was out of this world. He was always adored.

- End of Flashback -

'The first time I called someone that I caught stalking me and didn't even cared who was on the line. She didn't even care after I told her who I was and even hung up on me. The first time I texted her, I remember her not caring to reply me. If it was other girl, they would've bomb my phone with text messages, but that wasn't what she did. The time when she discovered who I was but didn't do anything and waited for me to wake up. If it was a sasaeng fan, she would've kissed me in the lips while I was sleeping. And lastly, the first time someone ever asked me why I wanted to be a singer, an idol.' His head hurt after thinking that much and decided to conclude everything with one thing.

'I'll just keep my distance from now on.' Then, he went to sleep. But he felt guilty, he wasn't sure if what he was about to do was right. She hadn't done anything to make him distant from her. Everything was because of Yoochun's words. He was so much affected from Yoochun's words.

 

I have yet to stock my chapters T.T Here's an update~ I can't give an double update at the moment, so I'm very sorry~ I love your comments, it makes me go jumping around like a fangirl so, comment! And subscribe if you haven't! ^^