Chapter 58.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The next day, the members had no schedule and was preparing for a new album. They woke up at about 4am to prepare, ate and left the house at 5.30am.

Jaejoong went in the practice room first and saw the choreographer.

"Hyung!" Junsu said and ran to the choreographer.

"Yah! Junsu-ah! You have to set a good example to your maknae!" The choreographer scolded Junsu who was about to hug him.

"But we'll just hug anyway." The choreographer continued and hug Junsu.

​The rest of the members came in and shut the door.

"Have you guys decided on the songs yet? Or even start recording?" The choreographer asked.

"Actually, no. But PD hyung isn't here yet. So we'll just start on getting ourselves warmed up with random dances." Yunho answered.

​The choreographer nodded and went to on the song. They started practicing random dances and after an hour, they finally decided to rest.

"Someone said PD is already here. You guys can go find him now." The choreographer said and pulled them up before ushering them to another room.

"PD hyung!" All said and gave a manly hug.

"Neh. Sit. Here's the song lyrics. It's actually a piece written by-"

"Me." Jaejoong cut him off and finished the sentence with a expressionless face.

"Apparently, yes. This time, your comeback will be a ballad one. As you can see, this piece here belongs to Jaejoong."

"Wait, how did you get my work piece? I don't remember handing in pieces of my work to the company." Jaejoong asked.

"It was sent as a fan letter to the company. To LSM, that is. He opened and saw your work. He figure that it was a good piece and he wanted to let people see how talented you are. I don't know who sent it but by the looks of it, she must have broken into your dorm to get that paper." The PD told him.

"Oh, that's alright. I was thinking how I could get this piece of work out anyway." Jaejoong said and nodded.

​'It's the one that I wrote when I told Jin Ri not to contact me.' He thought.

"So, if there's no problem, we'll start recording. We'll divide the verses first. Jaejoong, you get to start the song." The PD said and Jaejoong got up and walk into the recording studio.

​When Jaejoong was inside, he couldn't hear anything unless someone press a button for him to hear what they were talking outside.

"Hyung, I actually think it would be better if we change the title song. This song is written by Jaejoong and I am very sure he is the only one who knows how to feel his song, at least for us. We'll just choose another track when we're done recording. Let him have solo track in the album." Yunho said when he saw those lyrics that were actually related to Jin Ri.

"That's a pity because I thought this song could make you guys shine, not that you aren't. But okay, we'll go along with that then." The PD said and pressed a button to let Jaejoong hear what he was about to say.

"Jaejoong-ah, sing the whole song. We'll put this as your solo track in the album." PD said and Jaejoong look up in shock.

"Your members said that they felt it would be better if you sang your own feelings out." PD said and Jaejoong nodded.

​The recording started and Jaejoong sang. But, he couldn't get the right feelings right now.

"Yah, Jaejoong-ah, what's with you? This is the 5th time you ruined it. Put in more feelings!" PD shouted at him and started the music again.

Again and again, he got scolded. Finally pissed, PD stopped the music when Jaejoong sang halfway. It was the 11th time he ruined the recording.

"Jaejoong-ah, last time. Think of what you felt when you wrote the song. Of what you were thinking when you wrote it. Feel it." PD said and started the music. (A/N: God, I feel like an expert, HAHA.)

(Play as I write:D)

 

 

 

 

 

​He closed his eyes and thought back to how he met Jin Ri. And then how he avoided her due to Yoochun's words. And then dating her when he realised his feelings for her, Just to ditch her again because he was worried about the media. How he felt terrible when he left her and insist that his career was more important.

He started singing and this time, he wasn't stopped. They all stopped moving and stared at him.

Because, this was the first time the members and PD saw him sing like this, they could feel his pain as he sang. So much feelings that even Junsu started sobbing silently. His talent in singing finally came out fully.

'This is it, Jaejoong. Finally, your full potential is out. I guess you really found the right girl.' PD thought as he looked at Jaejoong, who was still into it as he clutched his chest as he sang. (A/N: I don't know why I am laughing as I write this, I mean, it's not even funny, right?)

Seeing Junsu sob, Changmin soon followed. Just that he didn't had any dramatic sounds coming out from him. He didn't even notice that he was crying, sobbing or whatever you call it.

He was looking at his Hyung who was singing in the recording room and thought of scenes that could happen that made his hyung write such beautiful piece out. Without realising, a tear slipped from his tear ducts then more followed.

Yoochun and Yunho who knew everything that was going on between Jin Ri and Jaejoong all along smile. Happy to finally see him make an effort for her. They were broken away of their thoughts when wailing(s) got louder. They both turn to look at their maknaes.

"Y-yah. Stop crying.. You're not the one hurting here." Yoochun said to Junsu.

"B-but, I-I can f-f-feel h-hyung's feelings.. S-so p-pain." Junsu said in between cries.

"There there. I feel it too. It's over. It's just a song." Yoochun said and patted Junsu's back to make him cool down and he did.

Meanwhile, Changmin was still slipping tears from his eyes.

"See why no one played around with their relationship?" Yunho suddenly appeared beside Changmin. The latter turned in surprise and look at him in curiosity.

"What d-do you mean?" Changmin stuttered and quickly wipe his tears.

"Changmin-ah. I know you are the maknae of the group and can be childish at times. But your maturity level can beat any of us when you want to. Though people might not know, I can say that your maturity level is at least a lot more than Junsu. I know something must be going on with you and Junsu. Whatever it is, please, just stop before you hurt your hyung any further by letting him think that there might be a possibility his Jin Ri gets taken away.

If it's because you can gain anything from whatever you guys are doing, tell me what it is. I'm willingly to pay for whatever it is just for Jaejoong hyung to stop hurting. So, just stop whatever you had with Junsu." Yunho finished and look at Jaejoong who was finishing up the song.

"I'll discuss it with Junsu hyung and see how it goes." Changmin replied, half admitting that there really is something going on between the 2.

When Jaejoong finished the song, everyone clapped, including the PD who hardly claps for anyone.

'Man shed blood but not tears. It must have been too overwhelming for you to shed tears, Jaejoong-ah.' PD thought.

"Very well done, Jaejoong-ah. I'm sure you will get what you want in the end." PD said and saved the recording before getting out of the room.

"I'll let you guys have your time alone." He said before leaving the room.

Jaejoong went out of the recording room. As there was a part that would be blocked while getting out of the room from the people, he quickly wiped his tears away then got out of the room.

"Hyung, DAEBAK." The members said and he gave a smile.

"You know, recently, I seem a little interested with that fan girl who came to talk to us. So, I'm leaving Jin Ri in your hands, treat her well." Yoochun whispered to Jaejoong making sure no one heard them. How Yoochun got beside him that fast, he had no idea.

​Jaejoong smiled sincerely and thank Yoochun mentally. Yoochun nodded in response to let him know what he said.

​'I thought it was love but I guess I overestimate myself. I'm letting you go Jin Ri, for you, for Jaejoong and most importantly, myself.' Yoochun thought in his mind as he smile along with the other members.

"Hyung, how much exactly do you love Jin Ri for you to make us cry when you sang?" Junsu asked and Jaejoong chuckled.

"The whole universe." Jaejoong said as he made a big round circle with his hands.

"I think I can get use to this Jaejoong hyung." Changmin replied and patted Jaejoong's back once.

The members laughed and headed back to their dorm as PD said recording was done for the day.

 

So emotional! T.T But I actually laughed my off while writing... LOL. I will be updating in a few because I have to write, correct?:D Comment and subscribe after you're done reading!