Chapter 27.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"50 days left." Jaejoong said as he opened his eyes, awake from s loud noise in the living room. He sigh and sat up from the bed.

"Good morning, RiRi. How was sleep?" He talked to the deadless bear. He smiled as if he got an answer and got up from the bed. He went to wash up and when he walked out from the bathroom, he looked at RiRi.

"I'll be back, RiRi." He said and sigh while he walked to the door.

"Act, Jaejoong." He said and went out of the room.

"YAH! You guys are noisy!" He yelled at the members who at the moment, were fighting over who to eat the egg.

"Sorry." Everyone INCLUDING leader Yunho apologise. Then, everyone look at him with a arched eyebrow.

"What?" Jaejoong ask as he notice them.

"Your mood is better today." Yunho stated rather than ask.

"My mood is like that everyday. I see no changes." Jaejoong replied and sat down on the table.

"Where's my breakfast?" He asked everyone. All of them looked at each other and look back at Jaejoong.

"You don't eat breakfast nowadays so we didn't prepare. Also, you're normally the one who prepares breakfast. I only know how to cook eggs, my pancakes are a big disaster." Yunho replied and all of them nodded.

"Are you guys saying my pancakes are horrible?" Yunho glared at the members and they quickly shook their heads. Yunho then turned back to Jaejoong.

"Phew! Or we don't even get to eat eggs." Changmin mumbled to Yoochun and Junsu.

Jaejoong chuckled when he heard what Changmin said and all of them look at him with a surprise expression.

"First after a long time." Junsu muttered and they nodded.

"First of what?" Jaejoong ask confused.

"You laughed/chuckled/smile." Yoochun replied. Jaejoong shrugged.

"Here, eat this. They're all fighting over it and it's the only one left." Yunho said and push the plate with the eggs on it to Jaejoong. Jaejoong dug into the food quickly.

Once everyone was finish with the breakfast, they all spreaded out to do their stuff. Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun said that they had things that they wanted to do together and didn't want any of them to follow. Yunho said he had a date with his princess also known as Jae In.

Jaejoong was left alone in the house with nothing to do. He had no one to meet and nothing to do today. He went into his room and lied on the bed.

"I'm back RiRi. I have nothing to do today. Should I meet someone? But who?" He talked to the bear. He smile and nodded like the bear gave him an answer.

"I'll just call BoA. She's free at the moment!" Jaejoong quickly took his phone and called BoA to meet him at the cafe nearby.