Chapter 63.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

 

 

The next morning, Jin Ri opened one of her eyes and right in front of her, was Jaejoong's sleeping face, with a smile pasted on his face. She smile bitterly, moved her right hand to his face and slowly caressed his cheeks. She then sat up slowly, removing Jaejoong's arm on her waist and got up from the bed.

​After she left the room, Jaejoong opened his eyes. He actually woke up earlier than Jin Ri. But, wanting to spend more time with her, he just snuggled into the bed. When she woke up, he could sense her touching him. Not wanting to spoil the moment, he pretended to sleep.

​He got up from the bed, took his clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

​After they both showered, they went into the living room.

"Aren't you eating your ice cream?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oh? Er... I'll eat it later." Jin Ri quickly replied.

"So, what do we do today?" She asked him as she sat down on the couch.

"I heard that the fish and prawns here are big. Wanna go fishing?" He asked and she turn to look at him.

"But we didn't bring any fish rod." She replied and he smirk.

"I have my ways, come on." He said and pulled her up from the couch, leaving the resort house.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he dragged her.

"I know a grandma near here, she stays alone in a small house near the beach. We'll fish near there and borrow her rod." Jaejoong said and soon, they arrive at a small cottage.

"You mean, a old lady is staying ALONE in here?" Jin Ri said when she saw the cottage.

"Yeah, now come on." Jaejoong said and pull her along into the house.

"Halmoni~" Jaejoong shouted in the house.

"Ye~" Jin Ri heard an old lady's voice respond.

​Soon later, they both saw a old lady walking towards them.

"Aigoo~ Jaejoong-ah!" The halmoni said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jin Ri said as she bowed.

"And who is this young lady here?" Halmoni said.

"OH! I recognise you! You're that sasaeng fan!" Halmoni said and smack her arm.

"A-aniyo!" She defended quickly.

"H-halmoni! It's a mistake! She was just pretending to be one to protect me from the media and fans." Jaejoong quickly said.

"Geurae?" Halmoni said and went to hug her.

"Mianhae. It must be hard on you!" Halmoni said as she patted Jin Ri's back.

"N-ne." Jin Ri replied as she pulled away.

"So, Jaejoong-ah, what brings you here to see Halmoni? You don't really visit me unless you want to break away from the media for awhile." Halmoni said.

"Halmoni, I was wondering if I could borrow your fishing rods? I want to go fishing." Jaejoong said.

"Okay, get it from the store room." Halmoni said as she entered the kitchen.

​Jaejoong went into the store room and took two rods from there.

"Here. You'll need this when you fish." Halmoni said as she passed Jaejoong worms.

"Thanks! Halmoni!" Jaejoong said as he walked towards the door with Jin Ri.

"Oh! Jaejoong-ah, you're coming back here later right?" Halmoni asked.

​Jaejoong stopped and turned.

"Ye." He replied.

"Catch some big fish and prawns. If there's clams, get it too. We'll make a meal out of it here." Halmoni said.

"Ne." Jaejoong replied and left the cottage.

​The two then walked towards a fishing area near the cottage.

 


 

"So, you always come here when you want to avoid the media?" Jin Ri asked Jaejoong.

"Yeah." He replied.

"I can see why, it's relaxing here." Jin Ri said as she took a deep breath in.

"How did you get to know Halmoni anyway?" Jin Ri asked.

"Let's just say we got to know each other when I was born." Jaejoong said.

Jin Ri didn't ask anything afterwards and just waited for the fish to get the bait.

​After a while of fishing, they got at least 4 big fishes and decided to finish it up and pick clams from the seashore.

"Jin Ri! Don't move!" Jaejoong shouted and Jin Ri stopped moving.

"What? What?" Jin Ri said.

​Jaejoong quickly went over and grabbed the crab from her leg.

"Seems like we're going to have a feast tonight." Jaejoong said.

"Come on, this is enough, let's go." He said.

​Taking the pails in their hands, they headed back to the cottage.


 

​Jaejoong opened the door and immediately heard Halmoni calling him.

"What did you guys bring back for me?" Halmoni said as she look into all the pails.

"Great! Jin Ri-ssi, come help me cook in the kitchen. Jaejoong-ah, you go do something to entertain yourself. When we're done, I'll tell you." Halmoni said as she dragged Jin Ri into the kitchen who told Jaejoong to help her. Jaejoong just shrugged his shoulders and mouthed that he couldn't do anything to help her.

​Jaejoong then went to the couch and sat down. He then on the small TV and watched some programs.

 

Subscribe and comment!(: It's cold here in Singapore. It's been raining for few days now and has been bringing my mode down ever since ._. That explains all the sad chapters x.x