Chapter 5.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Roughly 10 minutes later, he reached the restaurant. He parked his car nearby and got his nerdy glasses out. He wore the glasses and look into the mirror.

"Perfect." He said before grabbing his car keys and got out of the car. He locked the doors and entered the restaurant. It was busy as usual. And no one notice him coming in. 'My disguise this time is great!' He thought.

He sat on one of the table and look at the menu. Actually, he was just using the menu to cover his face and trying to looking for Jin Ri. He spotted a girl that he saw with Jin Ri and called her over. After Jae In finished her order at that table, she walked over to Jaejoong.

"May I take your order, sir?" She asked. Even Jae In, the biggest fan of (Or not) DBSK couldn't recognize him.

"Where's Jin Ri?" He asked. Jae In seemed shock. Not because she recognize Jaejoong. But because this was a first for a guy to actually look for Jin Ri in their restaurant.

"JINNIE!" Jae In screamed for her friend without taking her gaze off Jaejoong. Jin Ri quickly ran to her while holding a pen and notepad in her hands.

"What is it?!" She asked, panicked.

"Is something wrong?" She asked again when she got no reply. Jae In nodded and point to Jaejoong.

"He's looking for you. It's the first time a guy came here just to look for you." Jin Ri turned and look at Jaejoong. He smile when he thought she knew it was him.

"Is anything wrong sir, Why are you looking for me?" She asked him. Jae In left them to let them have some time alone.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked. Jin Ri shook her head.

"Do I have to?" She blinked innocently.

"Well, never mind. It's okay." He decided to play unknown to her for this once to see how she really is.

"Okay, I'll get going then." She turned and when she was about to go, he grab her wrist. She turn and look at him.

"You didn't take my order." He said while looking at the menu.

"Oh, right! What do you want, sir?" She ask then took the pen and click it, bringing the notepad near her face and the pen to the notepad and waited for him to order.

"Err... I want one serving of sweet sour pork, one plate of mandu (dumpling) and one plate of Jjajangmyun with a can of coke, thanks." He said then look up just to find her writing intensively at the notepad. He like the way she look when she's focusing on something... so this happened.

"Okay. Right up, please wait a moment." She smile and bow before leaving, not again. Jaejoong held her wrist and she turned back again.

"On second thought, I'll cancel the sweet sour pork and change it into chicken bulgogi." And there, she was writing intensively on the notepad again when...

"No no, I'll take beef bulgogi." She was at it again and again..

"No no, I'll take pork bulgogi." She did it again and yes, she was stop again.

"No no, I'll-"

"Have you made up your mind Sir?" She said through gritted teeth and forced smile.

"Sweet sour pork instead.." He trail off. It was the first time that he saw this side and he found it cute how she tried to act polite even though he was annoying.

"No changes?" She asked one last time.

"Nope." He confirmed her.

"Okay." She wrote it down on the paper again and went off. Lucky guess, but she wasn't stop. Yet.

About 15 minutes later, His order came. It smelled very nice and he couldn't wait to try out the food here. He took the chopstick and began to eat.

'This is gooood' He thought while chunking down the food. After he finished, which took about 45 minutes for him to finish everything, he called Jin Ri over again.

"Yes sir?"

"Another serving of Jjajangmyun please." He said and saw her doing the same again. She turn to go but he held her wrist again and she turn giving a bored face.

"Anything else?"

"A can of coke too."

"Okay." She turn and went to give the order. He saw her heading into the washroom but didn't bother.

-In the Washroom.-

Jin Ri took her phone out and texted Jaejoong.

Italic, JR. Bold JJ. (A/N: You know, I realise that after reading this again, JR and JJ reminds me of JYP's project group :/ But at that time, they haven't even debut yet, LOL.)

Where are you? When are you coming? I'm being annoyed here by another person that LOOKS A LOT LIKE YOU.

Jaejoong felt vibration in his pocket and took his phone out. He saw her message and chuckle.

I'm at home, why? Miss me? I'm not coming by today, busy with stuff. And who can look like a god other than me? You must have seen wrongly. I bet he's ugly.

Jae Ri waited for the message and when it came, she read and laugh at it.

Nahh, I'm glad you didn't come. Actually, he seem to look better than you. He looks cute and suave at the same time.

Jaejoong waited for the text and he read it. His eyes almost bulge from his socket. Did she just said his nerd looking form looks cute and suave at the same time? From what he could remember, this side of him was a turn off to all the girls he approach. 'She sure has a unique taste' He thought.

But he is annoying, no?

Yeah. TOO annoying. I can't take it. He's always changing orders.

You're not busy? I can tell that there are a lot of customers right now.

She saw the message and wonder, how can he know if he's not here.

 

Oh god! I'm left with only a few hidden chapters and I still don't know what to write! AHHHH T.T Anyway, here's an update(: Till next time<3 Byeeee!