Chapter 10.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After the performances ended, the boys bowed and left the stage. The crowd slowly disperse and Jae In and Jin Ri were still in their spot.

When there was no one left but them, DBSK came out from the backstage and went on stage. None of them knew that Jae In and Jin Ri were still there except Jaejoong. The guys fooled around on stage and both of them smile.

"They're so silly when no one is around." Jae In said while her eyes lock onto Yunho.

"Another reason to love them right?" Jin Ri asked and Jae In nodded.

Jaejoong look everywhere and found the two of them at the top of the seats. He smile and walk over. Jin Ri didn't notice and Jae In was busy keeping her eyes on Yunho. 

Jaejoong was few steps away from Jin Ri and she still hasn't notice him. He crept behind her and blew on her ear. She shivered and rubbed her ear to get rid of that feeling. When she got really annoyed, she turned around and right at that moment, Jaejoong made a funny face. She burst out laughing at that face. That made all of DBSK look towards her direction. Jae In notice that Yunho was looking next to her so she turn her head. (She didn't notice Jin Ri's laughter.)

She squinted both her eyes and look closely at Jaejoong. She gasped when she saw who he is. Jin Ri quickly shut tight when she notice everyone looking at her. She turn back to the front and put a hand up and mouth 'Hi?' to everyone.

Since Jaejoong was behind her, He wave to DBSK too. DBSK was suspicious as to why he was behind her and all of them pointed at Jaejoong then to Jin Ri and mouth 'Come here' at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2NkGHkqDZk

Jin Ri gulped and look at Jae In. Jae In shurgged and stick close to her. Jaejoong smile then took Jin Ri's hand while she took Jae In and was drag to the stage. When they were all on the stage, 3 members of DBSK walk towards Jaejoong and Jin Ri whereas Yunho was walking towards Jae In.

"Ahem, care to explain?" Yoochun said while pointing to the 2 of them.

"Er, She's a sasaeng fan of mine.. and.." The 3 members of DBSK widen their eyes. What the hell is Jaejoong doing with a Sasaeng fan!

"I told you I'm not a Sasaeng fan of yours!" Jin Ri retorted. The 3 members raise their eyebrow and look at Jaejoong.

"You are so don't bother denying!" He wanted to keep her title as a Sasaeng fan.

"You two are weird. But whatever." Yoochun said and wave it off. All of them turn to look at Yunho and Jae In.

Yunho took every step that Jae In took back. When she realise she was at the edge, she stopped. Yunho stopped too.

"You're interesting." Yunho said.

"You're weird." She replied.

"I know you like me so come here." Yunho wagged his finger at her in a 'come here' motion.

"Uh-uh! Misunderstanding!" She shook her head.

By this time, everyone focus was on them but they didn't know.

"You said so yourself so what's with the misunderstanding?" Yunho said and cross his arms.

"I don't need to explain that!" She said.

Yunho felt people looking so he turn to look and saw all of them looking with their arms crossed, the girl that he didn't knew the name of (Jin Ri) was smirking at... Jae In.

"Interesting!" All of them said and clapped their hands. Jin Ri ran over to Jae In.

"I see someone is changing their target." Jin Ri whispered into Jae In's ear.

When the 4 members walk to Yunho, they brought him to them and questioned him.

"Someone's interested in a fan eh." Junsu said. Yunho just glared at him and made him shut up.

"Anyway, girls, we're going for some snacks, wanna follow?" Jaejoong asked. Jin Ri look at Jae In and Jae In nodded.

"Alright, Let's go!" Changmin said. Whenever food is involved, there's no chance he would be late or miss it.

DBSK walked first and behind them, were the two girls. Jae In was red and Jin Ri felt normal, like she is hanging out with friends and not celebrities.

Jaejoong look behind and saw the both of them following and smile.

 

Update~ Happy? Heheh! I'm lacking of chapters here right now~ Whereas 'His Parent's Will and Love' has lots of hidden chapters right now:/ Goddd~ Haha, Subscribe and comment if you love JJ. If you don't, I'll tell him that you don't love him! Haha Joking!♥