Chapter 12.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jaejoong was the first to reach, he parked his car nearby the restaurant and walked out of the car then went over to open the car door for Jin Ri. She step out and Jaejoong close the doors and lock it. They entered the restaurant and Jin Ri's parents smile when they saw she was with a guy. Since she came over with a guy, it was obvious they were going to eat and not work.

Her parent's gave them a private room to eat and they entered the room,  waiting for the rest. Yunho came second, after 5 minutes. He too, park at the same carpark as Jaejoong. He came out and open the door for Jae In.

She came out and closed the door herself before snatching the car key from Yunho. She took it and lock it before throwing it back to Yunho and walk away. Yunho stayed there, stunned at what she just did.

'Did she just take my keys and lock my doors and threw MY car keys at me?!' Yunho thought then quickly ran after Jae In since he didn't know how to go to the restaurant himself. They enter the restaurant and Jae In's parents smile seeing her and quickly led them to the room. When they enter the room, they saw Jin Ri and Jaejoong playing with their phones. Jae In sat down next to Jin Ri and Yunho sat next to Jaejoong.

"How long do you think it would take them to reach here?" Yunho ask. Jaejoong look away from his phone and lock it.

"I'm guessing 20 minutes. With that 2 monsters, I'm not surprise." Jaejoong said and smirk. Yunho thought about what they were doing right now and laugh.

"Lucky we decided first!" Yunho said. The 2 girls were looking weirdly at them.

"Why would it take them so long?" Jae In ask.

"You might wanna ask when they reach." Yunho replied.

"They're wasting time..." Jin Ri mumbled to herself and Jaejoong heard it.

"You will get use to it." He said.

-18 Minutes later-

The door flew open and everyone stop what they were doing and look up. In came a furious Yoochun, scared changmin and cheerful Junsu.

"THEY ARE NEVER RIDING MY CAR AGAIN!" Yoochun shouted as he sat beside Yunho.

"Hyunnnngggggg~" Changmin tried to do aegyo to cool him down. He look like he was on the verge of crying.

"His car is the best you know!" Junsu said cheerfully not caring the glares that Yoochun was giving him and sat next to Jae In.

"How's the ride?" Yunho and Jaejoong ask while smirking to Yoochun. Yoochun look at them and almost whack Junsu on the head.

"This is why I wanted to drive off when you two left. I nearly died on my way here!" Yoochun shriek.

"Hyungggg~ You're mean! Yunho Hyung! Jaejoong Hyung! Do you know that I didn't do anything yet Yoochun Hyung glared at me and kept shouting at me and even kick me on the leg when we got out from the car?!" Changmin complained while looking at Jaejoong and Yunho.

"I bet you didn't just do nothing, we know you." Jaejoong said while reaching over and pet his head.

"Let's just eat!" Yoochun said angrily. Throughout all this, the 2 girls just look back and forth, not knowing the situation.

They order and ate but most of it went to Changmin.

*BURPPPPP~* "I'm still hungry!" Changmin pouted and the 2 girls stared at him in shock.

"How much can you exactly eat?!" They shriek.

"About 2 times more than this?" He pointed to the table. They widen their eyes and look over at the rest of the members.

"It's normal, he's always like this." Jaejoong said. They ordered more and Changmin finally was full.

"I'm full." He said and everyone sigh in relief.

"FINALLY!" They shouted.

When they settled the bills, DBSK was getting ready to leave while the 2 girls will be staying behind.

"Your number?" Yunho ask and gave Jae In his phone. She just took it and type it in like normal and gave it back to him.

"Thanks, I'll call you again." Yunho said and wink at her. She rolled her eyes.

"I prefer not." She said and Yunho just chuckle before walking out the restaurant. Jaejoong was the only one left in the restaurant and he look at Jin Ri.

"I'll contact you again." Jaejoong said and smile. Jin Ri nodded and hug him.

"I enjoyed today, Thanks." She said and pull away. Jaejoong smile once again and patted her head.

"You're welcome, I'm glad." He said and left with the rest.

When they reach the carpark, they were deciding how to get home.

"Alright, we 3 will take our own car and you 2 will wait for Manager-hyung to come and pick you. We don't want any accidents." Yunho said like the leader he is. The 2 pouted but couldn't protest so they nodded. They seperate ways and went back to the dorm while the 2 waited for their manager to arrive.

 

GOD DDAMN! I LOST AN ENTIRE CHAPTER! ): I have to write again so I won't talk much here. Got to get writting D: Comment and subscribe~ Remember to cheer me on.. I'm going to dieeeeee