Chapter 6.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Continue from last chapter.

How did you know anyway?

It was seconds and Jaejoong was still trying to cough out an excuse.

Just thought it would be. Am I right then? 'Smart thinking Jaejoong!' He praised himself in his mind.

Yeah, so I gotta go. Ttyl.

Jae Rin locked her phone and slipped it into her back pocket before getting out from the washroom. When Jaejoong saw her, he smiled. 'People who knew her would probably think she got stuck in the toilet bowl.' He thought to himself.

Time passed and Jaejoong didn't disrupt her from her work. He knew how busy it was and didn't want her to work extra. Soon, It was time to close store. He sat there for hours watching her busy herself with the restaurant and he didn't regret or find it bored one bit.

He ordered a can of coke once in a while and that was it. He didn't really talk to her. When they were packing up the store, he was fast asleep on the table. His right arm stretched across the table, left arm at 45 degree angle holding his right arm and his head above all. Everyone left expect Jin Ri, she was the last one left to close the restaurant. She saw that he was the only customer left and asleep too so she decided to wait a while till she closed the store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJlXalr3A9E

She sat down on the seat in front of him and fold her arms on the table while resting her head on her arms. She watch as he sleep, his shoulders moving up and down to his breathing. She chuckled softly at the way he slept. She was bored so she decided to update Jaejoong on what she was doing. She took out her phone from her back pocket and type a message to him.

I'm stuck here with that fool sleeping like a log.

Just after she sent the message, his phone that was on the table beside his right arm, vibrated. In case he woke up, she took the phone away from the table quickly. When she glanced at the screen, she saw the pop up message.

Sasaeng Fangirl.

....................

She laugh softly at that name, careful not to wake him up. Who the hell would save that kind of name for a contact. That was until she caught the message.

 

Sasaeng Fangirl.

I'm stuck here with that fool sleeping like a log.

 

She took a double take and confirm that it was her message. She glare at Jaejoong but soften when she saw him breathing softly. She then remember how he was there the whole day. The messages that he sent her before he came here. Probably making sure she was safe? She shook her head to get rid of that thought. She wanted to wake him up and ask why he didn't say that he was Jaejoong but decided to wait till he wake up. She put her head on her palm and stare as he slept.

-5 minutes later-

Jaejoong stir in his sleep and woke up while breaking out in cold sweat. When he look up, he saw Jin Ri staring at him.

"You're up." She said. And he nodded while rubbing his eyes. While girls normally scream 'CUTE!', She however had no reaction.

"How long have you been staring at me?" He ask while looking at her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY6jxAEspi0

"Quite some time now. Why didn't you tell me?" She ask still staying at the same position.

"Tell what? You said you didn't know me."

"Tell me that you are Jaejoong." She snatch his nerd glasses away and smile as she kept it in her pocket.

"There. You are Jaejoong like this." She said and smile before turning to the side and mutter something. "I prefer that look though." But Jaejoong heard her.

"Give me back my glasses, people will recognise me without that." He said as he reach over to her and took the glasses from her pocket.

"I wonder what's so great about a celebrity that people goes gaga over them." She said while counting one by one with all her fingers.

"One, they are all human, they do everything that we do."

"Two, they just earn more money than we do."

"Three, they get controlled and can't do what they want as and when they want to."

"Four, they appear on TV."

"Five, this is the worst. Listen to this. People invades their privacy. Oh My God. How can they expect their idol to be appreciative if all they do is harm them. It's creepy!" At the last sentence, He could finally say, she is not a sasaeng fan. And she understands how he feels when not many people knows.

"You're talking to one right now, they're just that overboard. They even send me their monthly gifts written on letters writing how much they love me." He sigh. Jin Ri went over to sit next to him.

"Why do you wanna be an idol anyway? I see no positive point in it." She face him and ask.

"Because that's where my dreams and happiness are. I feel happy whenever I sing and dance. That's my passion." He told her then face her. She nodded and stood up.

"I have to close the store now, we have to get going." Jaejoong then stood up and hug her.

"Thanks for the talk." He said. She just nodded and pat his back.

'It's funny how she doesn't jump and squeal around when I hug her, most girls do.' He thought.

They pulled away and Jin Ri took her bag and pulled Jaejoong out of the store then lock the doors of the restaurant.

"We're going different ways. So, bye!" She said then walk in the opposite direction. Jaejoong wanted to walk with her but decided not to get too close with her first.

"Text me when you get back!" He shouted. She nodded and wave without turning back.

They both reached home and showered then went to sleep. But one thing was on their mind before they slept.

Jaejoong: How does a girl not be crazy over me?

Jin Ri: How hard exactly is life for Jaejoong?

 

I haven't written any chapters so far yet ): No ideas... Sorry for not updating yesterday and updating late today.. Nothing much to say so bye!<3 Subscribe and comment lots:D

P.S. This is totally out of nowhere but I WANT AN Galaxy SIII! Huhu ):

I got mine already!:D