Chapter 13.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jaejoong's schedule got more hectic but he still took the time to contact Jin Ri, He didn't meet her after that day in the fan meeting. He was getting ready to attend a talk show and was inside the dressing room, deep in thoughts when,


"Jaejoong, 1 minute left." His manager told him and close back the door.

"Alright." He replied even though the manager was not there anymore.

He smile and took out his iPhone, opened the twitter app and type something into it and closed the app. He put the phone back into his back pocket and walk out of the room.

-Over at Jin Ri's-

"Oh. my. god! I'm so exhausted!" Jae In whined and took a seat. She took her phone out and checked her twitter.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed and everyone in the restaurant look at her. Jin Ri smile politely at the customers and went over to Jae In.

"Yah!" Jin Ri hissed softly at Jae In.

"Why are you screaming like that?" She ask and Jae In gave her a cheeky smile.

"What?" She ask.

"Is there something on my face?" She touch her face to see if there was anything.

"Uh-huh." Jae In replied.

"Where? What?" Jin Ri said as she quickly rubbed her face.

"Don't move. Here, Jaejoong." Jae In said and put a hand over a forehead. Jin Ri frown and smack her hand away.

"What rubbish, get back to work." Jin Ri said and wanted to walk away when Jae In went to her front and shoved the phone in front of her face. Jin Ri moved the phone back a little and look at the screen.

"See this." Jae In said and open one of Jaejoong's tweet.

"What." Jin Ri said and look at the screen properly. She saw,

Kim jae joong @mjjeje

I miss you, my sasaeng fan. I wanna see your face right now! I wonder if you're seeing this?

Jae In look at Jin Ri, waiting for her reaction.

"What? What's wrong?" Jin Ri ask.

"What's wrong? I'm sure you know who he's referring to~" Jae In said and nudge her shoulders.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jin Ri said and cover her face to hide her flushing face, though she was somehow happy thinking that Jaejoong was referring to her, she was still upset that he decided to call her a sasaeng fan instead of being his friend.

"Eyyy~ You do know what I'm talking about. Oh? A new tweet." Jae In refreshed the page and saw another tweet from Jaejoong.

Kim jae joong @mjjeje

If you're seeing this, You're the one. Don't doubt that.

Jae In show Jin Ri the new tweet and smile even wider.

"You know who he's talking 'bout~" Jae In chanted.

"YAH! Are you girls slacking? Don't look at your phone already! Come help out!" Jin Ri's mom shouted from the counter.

"Deh~" They said and walk to the counter.

"Sush it!" Jin Ri hissed at Jae In when she saw that Jae In wanted to say something again.

-Over at Jaejoong's-

"Finally you're out!" The 4 members of DBSK shouted when they saw Jaejoong walk out of the dressing room, looking at his phone. He kept back his phone and look up.

"Yeah." He said and saw that the 4 members had a smile that was VERY creepy and shaking their heads.

"Err.. Yeah.. I'll get going." He said but didn't walk far when Yoochun stop him.

"Pretty boy, who's that tweet referring to? Who's that Sasaeng fan?" Yoochun ask while waving his own phone with Jaejoong's twitter page on it.

"For me to know, for you to find out." He flash a grin and walk away. The other members there had a confuse face, wondering what he was talking about. Also, guessing who that 'Sasaeng fan' might be. Expect one though. Yunho.

"Tsk tsk, You guys are so stupid and slow!" He said and walk away. The other 3 members look at each other and look at Yunho who was walking away.

"Eh? Hyung! Hyung! Tell us!" They shouted as they ran after him.

6 hours later.

-Over at Jin Ri's-

"I'm sssssoooo tired!" Jae In complained yet again and went to sneak her phone out from the closet.

"Let's seee~" She said and went to one of the seats since the store had no more customers. Jin Ri took a cloth and sat beside Jae In. Jae In took her phone and went to the twitter app.

"New tweet from Jaejoong, Hmmm.." She said and extended it. Jin Ri being curious look over too.

Kim jae joong @mjjeje

@1215thexiahtic @6002themicky Keep guessing~ :P

"Huh? Keep guessing what?" The two of them said in unison. Jin Ri stood up and look at Jae In.

"Let's close the store, we'll talk about that later." She said and went to the cash register. Jae In got up to clean the store too.

-Over at Jaejoong's-

"I'M TIRED!" Changmin whined after they went into the group's van.

"Shut it min! I'm tired too. Let me rest in peace. I don't want to hear your whines right now or be prepared to meet my fist." Yoochun said as he closed his eyes, showing his fist then leant back on the car seat.

"Yunho hyung~" Changmin whined yet again to Yunho who was his 'omma' in the group.

"Yoochun, that wasn't very nice of you." Yunho said in his authoritative voice.

"Yeah yeah, Mian." Yoochun said with his eyes still closed. Yunho sweep it off and look at Jaejoong who was thinking far away.

"Jaejoong?" Yunho said to get his attention.

"Yeah?" Jaejoong replied.

"What are you thinking about?" Yunho ask concerned.

"Yunho-ah, Do you have Jae In's number?" He avoided Yunho's question. Yunho got alarmed when it came to Jae In.

"Why do you want her number? Are you trying to court her now?" Yunho glared deadly at Jaejoong.

"No no, Just tell me, do you?" Jaejoong chuckle and shook his head.

"I'll give it to you BUT don't you ever try any tricks on her or be prepared to have your balls cut off." Yunho said.

"Alright." Jaejoong replied and Yunho gave him Jae In's number. Yunho eyed Jaejoong while he text Jae In, scared that Jaejoong might snatch HIS girl.

Italic for Jae In, Bold for Jaejoong.

Jae In, Jaejoong here.

Oh? Yeah. Hi? How did you get my number?

Yeah Hi. I got it from Yunho but that's not important, I wanna ask you something.

Sure, anything.

Does Jin Ri have a twitter account?

Ahh~ I seeeeee. Yep, but she doesn't really follow anyone and vice versa, why?

Can you give me her account name?

Why? You wanna follow her? What if your fans find out that you're following a non-celebrity? Especially with that amount of people that are following you. You're following only 5 people, people will figure out quickly.

Don't mind that, I have my ways.

Alright then. @Jinnie1314 (the 1314 part is actually a chinese meaning for...how do I say it? something like forever. Life time thingy. It's the meaning of forever when you say it in chinese.)

Okay, thanks.

Jae In didn't reply after that so Jaejoong went home and rush into his room. To do something....

So.. Like I promised! Here's the chapter! You guys are the best! JJANG! HAHA. Happy much?

I added some extra stuffs compared to the previous version. Though I lost the chapter, I remember every part of it so don't worry aboout it being different. I'm just so fustrated that I had to type out everything again. Argh! Anyway, Subscribe and comment.

No, MUST COMMENT!

I ♥ you !