Chapter 2.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

"Don't you guys think it's enough already?" They heard a voice speak from behind the bush. Jin Ri turned around and saw Jaejoong.

"Enough of?" Jin Ri raised a brow at Jaejoong while Jae In was still in shock mode.

"Stalking me. Invading my privacy." Jaejoong said coldly.

"Excuse me, I did no-" She was being cut by Jaejoong.

"Then what are you doing here stalking me in the dark?" he hissed at her.

"That wasn't very nice, Mr I-don't-know-who-you-are. But it was not me that wanted to follow or what you called 'stalk' you. It was this lady right here." She pointed at Jae In and pulled her up by the arm.

"H-hi." Jae In waved timidly.

"Hi? Invading my privacy and still saying 'Hi?' I've had enough of you guys! Don't you think it's time to put a stop to everything? I may be patience but there's a limit to how much a person can take! And I may very soon collapse and will you be very happy by then?!" Jaejoong shouted at the both of them. Jae In flinched but Jin Ri was taking it calmly.

 

"For your information, first, I'm not a fan of yours, I don't even know who the hell you are. Second, It's our or her *points at Jae In* first time stalking you if that's what you called it. Third, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT US WHEN IT'S OUR FIRST?!" She raised her voice. This was the second time Jae In saw her explode and quickly stop her. The first time she burst was when her family's restaurant was being 'robbed'. Jaejoong widen his eyes at her outrage and scoffed.

"Do you think I'll believe you if you said you aren't my fan? I'm hot and everybody loves me." Jaejoong spat and Jae In nodded in agreement.

 

"I'm seriously not your fan! Though I agree that you're hot. It's this girl right here!" Jin Ri pointed out. But Jaejoong refused to listen.

How can he when he was actually distressing himself by shouting at them? If it was any other time, He would have just listen and walked away. But this time, He really needed to distress and poor Jae In and Jin Ri was his victims.

 

"You think I'll believe you? Every Sasaeng fans said the same thing when I caught them. And you're no different!" Jaejoong continued rattling on.

"Come on, celebrities are humans too. You're no different! You eat, , bath and sleep everyday!"

Now, it seems like a battle of arguement to see who will win. Jaejoong stood still, stunned and frozen on the spot. It was the first time that someone, whatmore a girl tell him that celebrities were humans too.

They always told him that he was god-like and treated him like one. No one and I repeat, No one treats him like a human. His band mates, parents and the company, fans all treated him like he was out of this world. He was always adored. At least, that was what he thinks.

 

"Hello~~~?" Jin Ri waved her hands in front of the now out of daze Jaejoong. He snapped out of his thoughts and look at Jin Ri. She raise a brow and smile.

"You're back! I thought you just died. Your breathing stopped just now." Jaejoong swore this was the first time he actually felt the sincerity from someone's smile except his band mates and parents.

"Give me your phone." Jaejoong snapped at her and snatch her phone from her jean's pocket. He punched some number in and called. Soon after, his phone rang. He touched the end call key on Jin Ri's phone and put it back into her pocket.

 

"What the hell did you just do?!" Jin Ri panicked and quickly checked her phone.

"I'm saving your number down so I will know when you're one of them who always call my phone." Jaejoong was touching the screen on his phone while talking.

"And why would I call you?" Jin Ri ask with her eyes narrowed at him. He shrugged.

"Who knows if you're one of them. I better be prepared." He replied finally looking up and smirk.

"Bye!" He waved and ran off.

"OMO! Did he just saved your number?!?!" Jae In shrieked. Yes, She was there all along but no one seemed to notice her.

"Yeah. And I don't appreciate it even one bit." Jin Ri said nonchalantly and walk off to the direction where their house was. Jae In's mouth drop opened. Did Jin Ri just said that about a hot idol's number?!

 

When she finally came back to her senses, Jin Ri was far away and she was still on the same spot. She quickly ran after Jin Ri and kept pestering her to give her Jaejoong's number if he ever contact her. The whole night passed like that. With Jae In pestering Jin Ri to give his number if he contact her. Even when they were going to sleep, she kept pestering Jin Ri. Fed up, Jin Ri pushed her out of her room and slam the door shut then went to sleep.

 

Hey people! Here's another chapter(: Subscribe and comment lots<3! It's short I know but there will be a lot of chapters(: