Chapter 30.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Truth was, she knew at first glance it was Jaejoong. She was upset, broken and unhappy. Why? Because she believed that BoA and Jaejoong are a couple. She felt disappointed with Jaejoong as well.

'All this time, he had a girlfriend? And he made me feel this way for him? After he had his fun, he ignores me? He treats me as a dirt? Is this really what you are Kim Jaejoong? You're a real jerk you know that?' She thought as she wipe her tears. Yes, after Jaejoong saw her eyes redden, tears started falling down.

When she finally look around her, she realise she didn't know how long, how far she walked and where she is.

"Where am I?" She muttered to herself. She look here and there hoping to see some familiar buildings. But no, none of it seem familiar to her. She felt even more scared now.

"Look at me. Pathetic. First, I got caught for stalking a celebrity. Second, mistaken as a sasaeng fan. Third, the next thing I know, I start having weird feelings for him. And now, I'm crying and getting lost, all thanks to him. I haven't even cried ever since I don't know when. Why did I even involve myself with a celebrity?" She said and chuckle to herself. She started to shiver when the atmosphere got colder.

"You two need to believe in one another. Have trust and, always keep the faith. (A/N: Used Jaejoong's quote~)" A voice whisper into her ear. When she turn to look, she saw no one. She felt even more scared because she thought it was a ghost talking to her. But, she relax when she felt warmth. It was weird. She could see that it was cold right now but she felt warmth. Like someone was hugging her but there was none.

"Now, calm down and give someone a call. Someone you think of straight away. Don't hestitate." The voice said again. She took her phone out and called the 'someone'.

"Hello? I'm lost, I don't know where am I. Can you come find me? It's dark here and I see (blah blah blah) building. Do you know where am I? Come quick." She said into the phone. The person on the other line said an 'okay' and hung the phone.

She took the phone away from her ear and breathe out.

"I hope you'll come fast. I'm afraid. You know me the best and you know I can't stand being lost." She whisper to herself softly. She hid her head in her arms that were resting on her knees that were crouch up.

 

Last chapter of my spam!(: Did you enjoy my spam?:D There's still more but I won't be giving you more! :P Creepy but you know what? I felt how Jin Ri felt. Anyway, MAJOR cliffhanger. YOU WILL never guess/know who that person she called is. You will give me reactions like 'Seriously? Author-nim? What the hell? I didn't expect it to be her/him!' Maybe? Hehe! I'll see (You know what I mean) you guys tomorrow~ Till then~

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH YEAH! Since I gave you a treat, you owe me a favor. Comment and subscribe! Unless you don't love me, Jaejoong and this story! T.T