Chapter 57.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-K4uXO5Uk

DBSK reached the restaurant's entrance and quickly got off the van. Yunho was first to get off. Followed by Jaejoong and Yoochun.

"YAH YAH! MOVE!" Jaejoong pushed Yoochun by his waist as Yoochun was squeezing Jaejoong to the side. The two kept pushing here and there as they reached the doors.

"YAH! I will go first! You follow later!" Yoochun said as the two was stuck at the door entrance. He pushed Jaejoong back and entered first then turn back to stick his tongue out at Jaejoong.

​Behind, was Changmin and Junsu.

"Give respect to your hyung! Walk behind! Don't push!" Junsu said to Changmin.

"You are no different from me! Your maturity level is the same as mine!" Changmin argued back and walked first.

​When Yunho went in, he sat down at one table then the members followed.

Jae In went to take their orders and Yunho smile like a fool.

"Where's Jin Ri?" The 4 other members asked.

"Definitely not taking your orders, that is. What do you guys want?" Jae In answered.

"Hmm.. I want you." Yunho answered.

"Be realistic, Yunho, OPPA." Jae In answered and chuckled.

"We'll just take usual, get going." Jaejoong said in a low voice, not happy that Jin Ri wasn't the one who took their orders.

​After Jae In walked away, Yunho smacked Jaejoong's head.

"Hyung or not, be polite to my girl!" Yunho scolded Jaejoong which the latter gave a glare too.

​This time, it was Jin Ri who served the food.

"Thanks, Jin Ri-ah." Changmin said, dreamily to Jin Ri who he took as the prize to his buffet.

"No problem, Changmin-ah. I understand you. Eat more, be happy. Don't mind what people think of you. If you feel unhappy, feel free to talk to me. I'll understand you, as a fellow sister." Jin Ri replied with empathy and patted Changmin's shoulder then walked away. (A/N: take note, the sister she referred to was like, they were same gender kind. But Changmin thought she was talking about being a noona or dongsaeng kind.)

"Uh...It's weird that she's saying this to me." Changmin said to the members. No one noticed but, Junsu was bitting his lips to prevent him from laughing out loud.

​They were already digging into their foods when people started to notice them.

"It's DBSK!" Girls screamed and the members glance at one another.

​'Uh-oh.' They thought.

​The girls came to their table and stood there.

"You're DBSK, right?" One girl asked and Jaejoong nodded stiffly, trying to give a smile.

"It's really them!" Other girls screamed and Junsu covered his ears due to the noisy level.

"Oops! Sorry." The main girl spoke.

"It's just.. hold on." The girl said and turn to the rest of the girls.

"Girls, give me the papers you want them to sign. I'll get them to sign and will pass it to you when I'm out. In the meantime, can you wait outside?" She asked nicely and they passed them their papers.

After they were gone, she turn back to DBSK.

"An unnie in the fanclub told us about how you feel when we creep you guys out." She started and the members nodded slowly, getting her to speak more.

"And.. I'm sorry, we're sorry, I'm apologizing on the behalf of all fans, be it sasaeng fan or true fan. Just to clear your doubts, I'm not a sasaeng fan. I'm a true fan of you guys. And I've been supporting you guys ever since. I can't say entirely that I'm not jealous over Jin Ri unnie but, I'm willing to support you guys in your relationship. All of you. I just want to be there, as a fan, watching every step you guys take. I didn't know that we shouting and screaming could get you guys so scared.

​Also, We saw how Jaejoong oppa got scared because he was afraid that we fans would leave if he had a girlfriend. I now officially say, we, true cassies would not leave the fanclub even if you guys are in a relationship. Even though I can't promise that I will protect you guys from sasaeng fans, I will try my best, WE will try our best to change their mindset so, feel free to date." She finished and smile at the members.

​This cause the Yoochun who didn't once turn to her because he was mad with the fans to look up. When he look up, he saw her smile and felt himself blush.

​'YAH! Yoochun! You love Jin Ri! Don't be a pedo! She's much younger than you!' Yoochun scolded himself in his mind.

"Well," Jaejoong paused, he realise he didn't know her name.

"Min Rae, Kang Min Rae." She replied.

"Well, Min Rae-ssi, I thank you for being so understanding. And I'm glad you are willing to protect us from sasaeng fans. I thought true fans didn't exist in our fanclub anymore, I was wrong. You gave me another reason to choose her over my career." Jaejoong said to her.

"I believe you have some things for us to sign, right?" Jaejoong took the papers from her hand and took a marker from the pocket of her bag.

​He signed the papers then passed it and every member took turns to sign the paper.

The last to sign was Yoochun and he took a mental note that the last paper was Min Rae's.

​He signed and passed the papers to her. She bowed, thanked them and left, distrubuting the papers to the girls and kept the last paper for herself.

​She look down at the paper and got a shock. On the paper was the members autographs and next to Yoochun's autograph, was his number and a little note left by him.

​'010-xxxx-xxxx, Call me :D♥' It wrote. She smile and went home.

-In the restaurant-

​Everyone ate their meals and went back to the dorm after bidding farewell to the girls. Jaejoong was left behind and he whispered what happened just now to her. She widen her eyes and was too shock to move. He chuckle and went back to the dorm by a cab.

​'Seems like you have no other reasons to reject me then.' Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

​I will end the chain of update for now, I may or may not update again later. So, comment and subscribe! ^^