Chapter 24.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

1 week passed since Jaejoong last saw Jin Ri, they haven't contact or anything. However, Jaejoong still kept tweeting on his twitter. What he didn't know was Jin Ri actually kept track of his twitter. She didn't follow him but she would go to his profile and read his tweets. Today, she took a break from the restaurant. It wasn't like she wanted it but she nearly fainted due to exhaustion yesterday and when she woke up today, her parents told her to take a break for a day.

She had sleepless night for days and she misses how Jaejoong would hang around her, physically and through technology. She didn't want to contact him, not because she got enough of waiting but because she didn't want Jaejoong to think that she's a nuisance. She figured that maybe he got enough fun from her because whenever she called or anything, he wouldn't answer or reply. 

Enough of thinking, She took her laptop out and went to twitter. She went to Jaejoong's twitter and read his tweets. She scrolled and scrolled until one caught her attention.

Kim jae joong @mjjeje

Physically and mentally tired. When will this end? I feel like I'm going to break down soon. I want to talk, to see, to feel you but I can't.

'What exactly is he going through right now? Is he alright?' She thought. She had an idea of what to do. She quickly shut her laptop off and went to get ready. She bathed, changed her clothes and took her bag before leaving the house.

She walked to the supermart and got some energy drinks. Then, she went to get food, packed already and went to buy some notepad and pen. She went home and packed everything into a box. At the top, she pasted a note that was wrote by her.

From annoymous,

Eat well, drink well and most of all, rest well. Don't think too much. Hwaiting! ^^v

To, KimJaejoong.

She text Jin Ri and ask for DBSK dorm's address. After she got the text, she brought the box with her and take a cab to their dorm. After she reached the front of their apartment, she went to the guard post and handed the box over. She told him to pass it to DBSK or better, Jaejoong. The guard said an 'Okay' then she left. She went back home and laid flat on the bed. She was sick and yet she still prepared stuff that she think would make him feel better. She sigh and quickly sleep again.

'I hope it will make you feel better, in both ways.' She thought.

Yeah, dull chapter. Don't worry, ^^ it's not because I'm emo~ @infinite_saranghae! I just thought that this will bring out the effect more (: