Chapter 52.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

2 days passed and none of the DBSK members went to see Jae In or Jin Ri for the past 2 days.

Early morning, Jaejoong woke up and went into Yoochun's room who was still sleeping lazily in bed.

"Yah! Yah! Yoochun!" Jaejoong kicked Yoochun's leg to wake him up.

"Emm...." Yoochun mumbled and shifted a little then snuggle deeper into the pillows.

Jaejoong went out of his room and went to search for a megaphone. Although smaller than usual, he brought the megaphone in and on it.

*squeaakk*

"Ah, ah. YOOOCCCCHHHHUUUUUNNNNN." Jaejoong shouted into the megaphone and Yoochun sat up straight on the bed.

"YE!" He look around, eyes big.

​When his eyes landed on Jaejoong, he slit his eyes on Jaejoong.

"Not my fault you didn't want to wake up when I called you properly. " Jaejoong said.

"What do you want?" Yoochun ask as he lay back down.

"About Jin Ri... I think I'll give it a shot." Jaejoong said and Yoochun sat up straight again.

"But that doesn't mean I will back down, for your info." Yoochun told Jaejoong.

"Alright, I will make sure she falls for me again and not you." Jaejoong told Yoochun and went out of the room.

​But he soon reversed back into the room again.

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you. It seems like we have another competitor." Yoochun look at Jaejoong, curious.

"Who?" He asked.

"Changmin. Though I don't know if he's serious about her." Jaejoong said and left.

"Changmin? Something must be seriously wrong with this guy, I thought he was just kidding the other day." Yoochun said to himself.

​When Yoochun washed himself up and left his room, all the members were at the dining table. He walked over and sat down on one of the chairs.

​Jaejoong seems to be back his usual self as he prepared the breakfast for that morning. He finished the last touch and brought the plates of food over to the table.

"Seems like someone decided to bring his old self back." Yunho said as he look at the plates.

"I figured I should give it a shot with Jin Ri. Like what Yoochun said, the fans will soon realise that their Jaejoong is no longer avaliable." Jaejoong said and sat down on the chair.

​Everyone started digging in, especially Changmin who was the food monster.

"I heard that Changmin's asking Jin Ri out too." Yoochun said as he took a bite of the food. 

​Changmin hearing his name, paused halfway when the food almost went in his mouth. He started to choke on his food that was in his mouth.

"*cough cough* Y-Yeah." Changmin stuttered. He gave a glare over to Junsu who look everywhere else but his face.

"What is it that makes you like her?" Yoochun ask as he turn to look at Changmin.

"W-what do y-you mean? I-I just l-like her." Changmin replied timidly.

"What is the reason you like her?" This time, Jaejoong asked.

"Errr...Er.... OH! I remembered I gotta go somewhere! I'm late! Sorry Hyungs! Talk to you other time!" Changmin quickly took another mouth of food and quickly ran into his room.

​Yunho, Jaejoong and Yoochun then turned over to Junsu with menacing eyes. Junsu who was eating happily, paused when he felt eyes on him. He look up and saw his Hyungs' eyes. He gulped the food down and smile timidly.

"He..he.. Anything wrong?" Junsu asked.

"Are you and Changmin up to something?" Yunho asked. Junsu widened his eyes and started to sweat a little.

"Er...OH! I forgot I'm going out with Changmin too! Gotta go!" Junsu quickly slipped away from the table and ran into Changmin's room.

"Yah! Why did you leave me outside?! Now I'm in trouble too!" Junsu's voice could be heard even though the door was shut.

"What?! It was because you came out with this stupid thing that we're in trouble! Not my fault!" Changmin shouted back and the members shook their heads as they ate.

"I'm going over to Jae In's restaurant. Any of you coming?" Yunho asked. Both Jaejoong and Yoochun quickly turn their heads to him causing him to look up.

"Me!" They both chorused.

"Tsk tsk." Yunho then went back to eating.

 

-At the restaurant-

​Yunho walked into the restaurant first followed by two annoying idols pushing behind. Yunho saw Jae In and smile.

"Hey~" Jae In saw Yunho and went over.

"I came first, you go behind!" Jaejoong argued.

"No, I came first! Back off!" Yoochun argued back.

"Jaejoong, will you stop? Yoochun oppa, take a sit." Jin Ri smacked Jaejoong's arm and led Yoochun over to the table where Yunho was sitting at.

Yoochun turn back and stuck his tongue at Jaejoong. Jaejoong pretended to punch him but Jin Ri turned back and glare at Jaejoong which made him become a mouse and just stand there like a lost puppy.

​Seeing him like that, Jin Ri sigh and went over. She patted his head and led him over to the table like a mother. While walking, she turn her head over to Jaejoong slightly.

"I heard what you did to RiRi. You better make sure she looks fine if I ever see her." Jin Ri whispered softly and Jaejoong quickly nodded his head. Taking a mental note to bandage RiRi when he returns home.

​'Why do I become such a puppy whenever Jin Ri is around?' Jaejoong asked himself inside his mind.

Deciding to act braver, he retorted at Jin Ri.

"She's dead for all I care." He said and Jin Ri turn to glare at him. Almost immediately, he replied her.

"I'll make sure to get her all well." Jin Ri nodded and sat him down at the table.

​Not long after Jaejoong sat down, Junsu and Changmin came in the restaurant, looking happy.

"So this is where you had to go?" Jaejoong said loud enough for them to hear and it made them stop in their tracks. They slowly turned their heads towards Jaejoong's direction and saw Jaejoong looking at them with a brow raised.

​They both turn to one another and gulped.

​'This can't be good..' They both thought at the same time.

"Come sit here!" Yoochun patted at one of the chairs at their table and the two had to listen to their Hyung so they went over.

 

​I will update another chapter after I've written that one so please wait patiently.(: In the mean time, comment and subscribe!:D♥