Chapter 60.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The next day after Changmin spoke to Jin Ri, she took the day off and went to dress herself up.

DBSK were attending a live talk show in a broadcasting show and she was going to pay them a visit. Making sure she was well-dressed to be seen, she left the house.

"Junsu-ah, not my fault you offended Changmin..." Jin Ri said as she took a cab down to SBS.

-Over in the dressing room-

​The members had no idea that Jin Ri was coming expect Changmin and they were getting their makeup done.

Junsu was drinking water when Changmin spoke.

"Hyung, I heard rumors about me being gay.." Changmin said loudly enough for Junsu to hear and he choke on his water.

"And who would that be?" Junsu quickly replied.

"I don't know... But I have a very good show for him later on." Changmin smirk and it was time for them to head out to the stage.

 


 

​Jin Ri reached SBS and quickly rush to the studio that DBSK were in. She went in and took a seat among the many audience.

The camera started rolling and DBSK were answering questions. They all were calm until a certain section. Which they all had to tell something they did to one member without them knowing.

​Jaejoong said his, Yunho said his, Yoochun said his and now it was Junsu's turn.

"Er.... I...." Junsu couldn't think of anything but Changmin's incident but for sure, he couldn't say it.

"Hyung, why don't you just tell them that you told Jin Ri I was gay because you didn't want me to have the buffet?" Changmin  in and Junsu was sweating mentally.

"Ha..Ha... What are you talking about?" Junsu said to Changmin.

"You do know what I'm talking about very clearly. Or do you want me to ask Jin Ri?" Changmin said.

"You wouldn't..." Junsu stared in horror.

"Oh yes I will. Jin Ri-ssi!" Changmin called.

"Nae?" Jin Ri stood up from the audience and the crowd turn to her, including the camera. Jaejoong smiled because he was happy that she was here, for one reason or another.

"Did Junsu said I was a gay because he didn't want to pay for my buffet when he was scared he would lose the bet?" Changmin asked and Junsu gulped.

"Yeah. I wanted to confess to Changmin-ssi but he stopped me. I really thought Changmin was gay and tried to console him. But turns out, Junsu was just being cheap because he didn't want to pay for the buffet." Jin Ri replied and Jaejoong snickered.

​Everyone started whispering, mostly were saying that Junsu was cheap because he didn't want to pay for just a mere buffet and instead called his maknae a gay.

​Junsu was more than embarrassed because the country was going to call him cheap and he wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Thank you Jin Ri-ssi." Changmin said and Jin Ri sat back down.

"Wow, I didn't know you can be so cheap, Junsu-ssi." The MC said.

Soon later, the program ended and DBSK headed back into their dressing room. The audience left and Jin Ri went into their dressing room.

"Changmin-ah! How could you do that! On public TV!" Junsu shriek at Changmin who shrugged in response.

"Jin Ri-ssi! How could you do that!" Junsu went to pull her arm.

"Yah Yah! Hands off." Jaejoong said as he took Junsu's hand away from Jin Ri's.

"You can't really blame Changmin you know. You said he was gay." Jin Ri replied.

"But still.." Junsu said and went to Changmin again.

"Unless you give me my buffet, I won't take back what I said." Changmin said.

"But she didn't say she liked you." Junsu replied and Changmin look at Jin Ri then nodded.

"Changmin-ssi, I like you." Jin Ri said and everyone turn to look at her but not Changmin.

"What?" Junsu asked and look at Jaejoong who looked pissed.

"Changmin, out. NOW." Jaejoong said and walked out of the dressing room. Changmin gulped and followed out but not before turning to Junsu.

"I'm so going to settle with you when I'm back." He said then walked out of the room.

​After a while, Changmin came back with a normal looking Jaejoong.

"You heard what Jin Ri said. Now pay up. Actually, rules changed. I got whopped because of you and I demand payment. You will have to provide me buffet whenever I want." Changmin said and Junsu looked in horror.

"But-"

"That or forget it." Changmin said and Junsu nodded sadly. The members who were observing at the side shook their heads and patted Junsu's shoulder.

 


 

​They had an hour break before they head out to their next schedule and Changmin invited Jin Ri along to have a cup of coffee near by.

​They head out and sat at one of the tables with caps and sunglasses, not Jin Ri of course.

Just 10 minutes into the coffee and fans started noticing them. They started crowding around and soon started taking photos with their cellphones. Seeing that they were taking photos, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin started striking poses. They thought that the fans were taking them but they were wrong.

"Unnie, oppa, can I have your autographs? And if you would allow, a photo." One fan asked as she came up. Jaejoong look at Jin Ri and likewise.

"Me?" Jin Ri asked and the fan nodded.

"S-sure." Jin Ri said and signed the paper then took a photo with the fan and Jaejoong.

Seeing how Jin Ri accepted her requests so easily, more and more started asking. It was overwhelming until they had to leave the cafe. As they started going out, girls crowd and started pushing and the 4 members of DBSK had to become the bodyguards of Jin Ri and Jaejoong.

When they finally went into SBS again, DBSK stared into air. Jin Ri waved them and shouted.

"YAH!" The members snapped out of their daze and look at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I didn't know you had fans..." Yoochun replied her.

"I didn't know too..." She replied.

Then, Jaejoong phone rang. It was their Manager hyung. He answered and immediately heard a shout.

"Jaejoong! Daekbak!" The Manager shouted.

"Wae hyung?" Jaejoong ask as he took a glance at each members face.

"You and Jin Ri-ssi's face is all over the internet! You 2 have a fanclub too!" Manager exclaim.

"WHAT?! FANCLUB?!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Yeah! That means majority supports you 2 now! You two look so cute together in these photos! But I have one bad news though. Though you 2 are loved by many, there's still people who hate Jin Ri... and there comes anti-fanclub for the 2 of you but it doesn't matter, There are more people who loves your fanclub rather than the anti one! OH, IT'S RISING!" Manager said and hung the phone.

"What did hyung say?" Yunho asked.

"He said that me and Jin Ri's photo are all over the internet and we have a fanclub and a anti-fanclub." Jaejoong replied.

"Uh.... Jin Ri-ah, I think it's best you wear disguise when you're out now. You're a so called celebrity now as well." Yunho said.

 

​I'll stop here for today. Won't be updating again. I'll update tomorrow or Monday(: That's when Jaejoong asks Jin Ri to be his girlfriend(: The story is coming to an end soon so remember to support me!

Subscribe and comment!♥ I ain't receiving much comments these days. Where did my regulars go to? D: 

you, YES YOU! WHY ARE YOU NOT SUBSCRIBING OR COMMENTING?! D: Support meeeee! Pleaseeeeee! >:(