Chapter 65.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

 

The next day, Jin Ri woke up from the loud banging on the door. She went out of her room and opened the front door.

"HI~" Jae In screamed into Jin Ri's ear as she jumped at her friend.

"Yah, get off me!" Jin Ri said as she pushed Jae In back.

"Why are you here anyway? I thought you would be coming 3 days later." Jin Ri said.

"You see.... We got bored so we decided to push it forward." Jae In smile sheepishly.

"We?" Jin Ri asked as she only saw Jae In there.

"Yeah. We." DBSK said as they appear behind Jae In.

"Hi?" Jin Ri said.

"Hello, now where is our prince charming at?" Yunho said as he along with the other members went in the resort and into Jaejoong's room.

"AWAKE~" Jin Ri heard Jaejoong's voice coming from his room.

"Great! Now wash up and let's go." Yunho told Jaejoong and Jin Ri.

 


 

"Are we there yet?" Junsu asked, annoyed.

"No." Jaejoong replied.

-5 seconds later.-

"Are we there yet?" Changmin asked.

"No." Yunho replied.

-10 seconds later.-

"Are we there yet?" Junsu asked.

"No." Yoochun answered.

"Are we there yet?~" Changmin asked.

-20 seconds later.-

"Are we there yet?~" Junsu asked.

"No, be patient, Junsu-ah." Jae In told Junsu.

"Are we there yet?~" Junsu asked after 5 seconds again.

"No. Please be quiet." Jin Ri gritted her teeth as she said.

-5 seconds later.-

"Are we there?" Changmin asked polietly.

"NO!" Everyone execpt Junsu in the car exploded.

"STOP ASKING. YOU'RE BEING IRRITATING!" Yoochun exploded at Changmin.

"But..But... I only asked thrice..." Changmin defended himself.

"No, you asked more than three times!" Jae In shouted at Changmin.

"I'm not the one.. It was Junsu hyung!" Changmin argued.

"I don't care, you two settle among yourselves!" Jae In told him.

Changmin turn and glare at Junsu.

'Your fault.' Changmin mouthed.

"We're here." Jaejoong said as he parked the van.

Everyone got out and look at Yunho and Jaejoong.

"What?" Yunho asked.

"This is the place you said was awesome?" Jae In asked.

"Yeah. It is, isn't it?" He asked and everyone shook their heads.

"Whatever, come on. Let's get to work!" Jaejoong said and went into the shelter for pets.

"Come on, I don't think it's that bad, pets are cute!" Jin Ri said and pulled the guys in.


"How in the world do you shower this thing?" Junsu asked Changmin.

"You just shower it like this! How do you want to shower it then?" Changmin asked.

Jin Ri who saw the way they handled things from far, went over to help them.

Junsu suddenly felt someone snatch the hose away from him and look to see who it was.

"This is how you shower the pet, Junsu-ah." Jin Ri said and faced the hose at him.

"Go Jin Ri, go!" Changmin encouraged and Jin Ri sprayed the water at Junsu, drenching him.

"What are you guys doing?" Yunho asked as he, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Jae In came with dogs.

"WATER FIGHT!" Changmin shouted and took another hose, spraying at them.

"YAH! THIS IS WAR!" Yoochun shouted and went to take another hose.

"Jin Ri!" Jae In called Jin Ri.

She turned to look at her friend and Jae In sprayed the water in her face.

"Jae In!" Jaejoong called Jae In and she turn to look at him, getting water in her face too.

"That's for bullying her!" Jaejoong shouted and soon, his face got smacked by water.

"THAT'S for shooting Jae In!" Yunho said.

Yunho got shoot in his face too by Jin Ri.

"THAT'S FOR SHOOTING JAEJOONG!" Jin Ri shouted at Yunho.

Jin Ri then got shoot in the face by Jae In.

"YAH!" Jiin Ri shouted.

"Don't shoot Yunho oppa!" Jae In said.

Then, she got shoot by Jaejoong again. It kept going for rounds until they got scolded by the supervisor and had to go back to showering the dogs properly.


After volunteering at the shelter for the day, all of them got back to the resort, wet and drenched.

"Take a shower and come to our reosrt after you're done." Yunho said to Junsu and Changmin who shared a resort with one another while Yunho and Jae In shared with Jaejoong and Jin Ri.

After everyone showered, they all gathered at Jaejoong's living room.

"Yoochun, me and Jaejoong will help in the kitchen. You guys can relax." Yunho said and patted Jaejoong and Yoochun's back for them to follow him.

The girls and the two guys watched TV while Yunho, Yoochun and Jaejoong were in the kitchen.

-In the kitchen.-

"So, how's the plan going?" Yunho ask Jaejoong.

"Okay, I guess. I'm still waiting for the day for that episode to broadcast." Jaejoong replied.

"How's your fan girl, Yoochun 'oppa'." Jaejoong asked and with the fan girl's voice at oppa part.

"Going well I guess. She's actually so understanding~" Yoochun said dreamily.

"You're lovesick too. The 3 of us are currently courting girls.. I wonder when will that 2 finally settle down and find a girl to court." Yunho said as he look at the 2 childish man outside.

"I guess they need really fierce girls to tame them." Jaejoong said and chuckle.


After dinner, everyone went back to the couch in the living room to sit.

"Guys, I received a call from Manager hyung. He asked us to go back tomorrow. He suddenly had an emergency schedule." Yunho told the guys.

"What?! But we just got here!" Changmin whined.

"Yeah, but we have no choice." Yoochun told him.

"Well, go to bed early, we're leaving first thing in the morning." Jaejoong said.

When all the members were gone, leaving Jin Ri and Jaejoong alone, Jaejoong went to hug Jin Ri.

"I'm sorry I had to cut the vacation short.." Jaejoong said.

"It's okay. Your work is more important." Jin Ri said as she pulled away.

"Good night, Jin Ri-ah." Jaejoong said lovingly as he gave another hug to her.

"Good night, Jaejoong." She replied and patted his back, pulling away then going back to her room.

 

Sorry I had to cut their vacation short. I figured I would be wasting time writing what they do throughtout the week. Subscribe and comment! I haven't been getting much comments... ): Oh and do you guys have any nice stories to recommend? It would be best if it's completed since I dislike waiting x.x