Chapter 18.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Then...

*Snap snap* But everyone didn't hear the cameras snapping.

"Hey hey. Shh, don't be. I'm just kidding. I would LOVE to hang out with you so don't worry." He said softly while looking at her face. He had to bent down a little with his head to look at her face since she was a little shorter. She nodded and smile.

"Thanks, I was scared that you might misunderstand me." She said finally willing to look at his eyes. He smile.

"No problem. Though, I still think you're my sasaeng fan. Mehrong!" He said and quickly ran into the salon.

"YAH!" Jin Ri shouted and ran after him into the salon. They ran around the salon playing catching and everyone was looking at them with wide open mouth.

"Is that the Jin Ri I know?" Jae In ask herself with still open.

"How I wish that was us." Yunho blurted out while watching without realising.

"Excuse me?" Jae In turn to look at him.

"Er.. N-nothing." Yunho said and went into the salon. Jae In followed behind.

The 3 members of DBSK quickly came back to reality and frown. Jaejoong and Jin Ri had long stop playing catching and Jaejoong already sat down while Jin Ri went beside Jae In who stood at the door entrance. The 3 members stood up from their seat and walked over. Their eyes staring deadly into the girls. Both the girls gulped and look at their 'targets'.

"What are you girls doing here? Stalking us?!" Yoochun shouted. Both of them flinch at the voice.

"Yeah, don't you think it's enough? Can't we have our own time?" Junsu said nicely. Changmin kept quiet but still glared at the girls. The girls kept quiet because they were half right. They were stalking these gorgeous guys, okay not all but 2.

"Yah! Enough. They're with us, remember?" Jaejoong told the younger ones. When the younger ones realise, they quickly apologise.

"It's alright. We'll get going now." Jin Ri said. DBSK kept quiet and just waited for their preparation to be done. Both girls left the salon but this doesn't mean it was end of their stalking, they stalked them the whole day. DBSK didn't know, well, Jaejoong did. But he kept quiet about it. He actually liked it to have Jin Ri around.

 

Double update like I promised! HAHA, Seeing your comments make me laugh my off. LOL! So, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! OR I WILL NOT EVER EVER EVER! DO ANY DOUBLE UPDATE ANYMORE!:D ♥ Silent readers, as much as I love you, please subscribe yeah?