Chapter 26.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZUGik3eSUs (A/N: I listened to this as I wrote. It will help you get into the story better ^^ Sorry if you don't understand chinese~)

At Jaejoong's place, he logged out of his official twitter account and log into the one he used to follow Jin Ri with.

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

@Jinnie1314 When who's happy?

'Ha, I see she's not even missing me. Now, she already has a person she likes.' Jaejoong thought to himself.

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

@dbjjsk I can't tell but he's someone important to me.

'It's funny how I used to find him annoying when he's around and now that he's not around, I feel... like I'm missing him.' She thought to herself.

'Tsk, I knew it. It's a guy. Guess she really cast me aside. And it's someone important to her. Why am I even feeling... jealous?' Jaejoong touched his chest where his heart lies. It was hurting as he said those in his mind.

'Thinking about it, she didn't even bother to follow me on twitter after we knew each other. And don't tell me she doesn't know my twitter, her friend is such a big DBSK fan.' He cringed at the thought.

'Jin Ri, did you really found someone else? Is he good? Is he handsome? Does he have a good character? Is he...better than me?' This time, he held his chest tighter. A tear slipped from his eye, down his cheek and hanged at his chin before dripping down on his hand.

'Funny, I didn't even cry when I had the hardest time.. And what? I'm crying now? What's this? Kim Jaejoong! DON'T BE SUCH A SISSY! It's just temporary I believe..Or not? AISHT! Stop thinking so much. She's nothing big, remember? Just a Sasaeng fan, A SASAENG FAN, remember!' He quickly wipe his tears and shifted back to his phone.

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

@Jinnie1314 Alright! Congrats! Whoever it is, he's lucky!

His heart was hurting even more because he was lying to be happy. Pretending to be happy. Most of all, it didn't matter if he was trying to be happy for others but he was just hurting himself when he lied to himself.

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

@dbjjsk Thanks! But he doesn't know he holds a very important part in my heart. He's been ignoring me recently and I don't know why.

'That retarded. He's stupid enough to ignore Jin Ri, doesn't he know how lucky he is?' He wanted to punch whoever that idiot was.

JtoTheJoong @dbjjsk

@Jinnie1314 He's stupid enough but I believe he will come to one day, don't worry! Anyway, I have to sleep now. Goodnight!

JinnieRi @Jinnie1314

@dbjjsk I hope so. Goodnight!

Jin Ri went to sleep, hoping what 'Jin Joong' said will come true. For Jaejoong, he was still staring at her profile, to be more precise, he was staring at her profile picture.

'I hope I'm still in the safe zone. That way, it's just admiration and a crush. And I can still move on. Once I'm in the danger zone, there will be no way out. I won't be able to get over you.' He thought and sigh.

"RiRi, let's sleep." He talked to the pink bear in his arms. He locked his phone and set it down on the side table before off-ing the lamp at the side and closed his eyes. He hugged the bear tighter and took a deep breath in. He smelled Jin Ri's scent so he went to smell the bear's 'fur'.

"You know what RiRi? You smell exactly like her." He smiled a small one and fell asleep smelling the 'fur' of the bear, thinking that the one he was hugging was Jin Ri.

There's still more! I'm writing! Wait patiently!