Chapter 39.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

When Jin Ri and her family opened the restaurant, customers flooded in. Jaejoong and Yunho being one of those customers. They sat at a corner with their disguise and look through the menu. Jae In was in charge of the kitchen today and Jin Ri was in charge of counter and taking orders. She took everyone's order and place it on the counter top of the kitchen's window then went to Jaejoong's table.

"Ahem! Are you cheating on me?" Jin Ri ask as she look at her notepad and taking a pen in her hand.

"Cheating? Why would I?" Jaejoong replied.

"Then whose RiRi? And why does she have the same last name as me?" Jin Ri look up from her notepad and gave a questioning look to Jaejoong.

"Hm.. You mean that stupid bear?" Yunho answered.

"Yah! It's not stupid alright!" Jaejoong defended.

"Bear?" Jin Ri asked.

"Yeah. A pink one. A fan gave it to me, I don't know if it's a Sasaeng fan gift but who cares. It reminds me of someone because it smells like a particular someone. Also, that fan gave it to me when I had the hardest time and it helped me a lot." Jaejoong answered.

"I'm glad it help..." Jin Ri mumbled softly.

"Sorry?" Jaejoong turn and look at her.

"Nothing, So that's who RiRi is..." She said.

"Yeap. Jealous much? Don't worry~ I won't be cheating you for..." He look at his watch.

"your whole life." He finished and gleamed at her.

"Whatever~ Any orders?" She ask.

"Yeap. Jae In for me." Yunho raised his right hand.

"Will do, just a moment!" She went to the kitchen to call Jae In. Jae In came out and went over to their table, chatting with Yunho.

It was hours already and something was bothering Jae In, Jin Ri, Yunho and Jaejoong. Every customer except Ahjumma(s) and Ahujussi(s) that came into the restaurant were pointing at Jin Ri and whispering something. Deciding that maybe they found her pretty, they waved it off.

After everything in the restaurant were done, they closed the restaurant and Jae In went on her date with Yunho while Jaejoong went with Jin Ri.

"I clearly remember here. Do you?" Jaejoong ask as he walk with his hand interlaced with Jin Ri's.

"You mean, "Don't you guys think it's enough already?" "Stalking me. Invading my privacy." Yeap, I remember it CLEARLY." Jin Ri imatiated Jaejoong's tone of voice when they first met.

"Hey! I was really fustrated that time alright! But you know what made me save your number?" Jaejoong stop in his step and turn to look at her.

"What?"

"This sentence. "Come on, Celebrities are humans too. You're no different! You eat, , bath and sleep everyday!" Also, because you said I was hot." Jaejoong copied her and winked when he finished. She flush red because she remembered how harsh she was that time.

Just then, they saw some flashes of light. But when they turned, they didn't see anyone. Jaejoong's phone suddenly rang causinng the both of them to jump. He took his phone out and look at the caller id before letting go of Jin Ri's hand and answering his phone.

"Yeah hyung?" Jaejoong talked into the phone as he kept his eyes on Jin Ri.

"YAH! YOU'RE ALL OVER THE NEWS, PAPERS AND SCREEN TODAY! DON'T YOU KNOW?" His manager boomed over the phone, Jin Ri flinched at the voice.

"Why? Because I'm hot? I get it." Jaejoong said and was about to hang the phone when what the manager said next caught him.

"Because you putting your left hand on a girl's right cheek and caressing it were caught on camera and everyone is going wild right now." Jaejoong stoned. His hand holding the phone naturally came down from his ear to his side and his face showed one word, 'blank'.

"Hello? Jaejoong? YAH!" His manager's voice was heard over the phone but he didn't have any reaction to it. Then, the manger hung the phone and the screen turn black.

"Jae? Anything wrong?" Jin Ri ask as she held Jaejoong's right hand in hers and her right hand moving towards his cheeks then carress it.

*snap snap*

Flashes of light came up again but Jaejoong didn't turn this time. Instead, what he said next was frightening Jin Ri.

"Don't touch me." He said in a monotone voice. She quickly retracted both her hands and look at him.

"It's something serious. What is it?" She look at him seriously, different from the loving eyes just now.

"We're busted. And those were when we weren't together." Jaejoong said while looking into the air.

"Busted? What do you mean?" Jin Ri asked, confused.

"BUSTED! MEANING WE'RE ALL OVER THE MEDIA, THE TVs, THE NET, THE PAPERS!" Jaejoong shouted at Jin Ri. She move slightly back, shocked at the current Jaejoong.

"T-the media? So what do we do now?" Jin Ri asked in a small voice.

"Get home yourself, I'll contact you when you get home. Don't look for me, remember." Jaejoong said and walked off to his car, Leaving Jin Ri there, looking at his back that was disappearing as he walked further.

"Why now when we're this far.." Jin Ri mumbled and went home.

 

There! Double update! Both are long chapters I guess? Heheh! I SWEAR! DON'T HIT ME ALRIGHT! You will love the drama *winks* Subscribe and comment!:D I've been receiving lesser comments than before ): Is it getting boring?