Chapter 38.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After washing up, Jaejoong went to the dining area.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Jaejoong asked.

"Jin Ri's for breakfast." Yunho snickered.

Jaejoong glared at Yunho and the rest laughed silently.

"Alright, just rice and kimchi jigae." Yunho said after receiving his glare. After placing the pot in the middle, all of them dig in.

"Anyway, Hyung, remember to do everyone's laundry later." Junsu said while eating.

"And why would I do so? You guys do it yourself." Jaejoong replied and took one spoonful of rice.

"Hmm... Then I guess this is going to the media~" Junsu waved his phone, screen showing Jaejoong's creepy smile in front of Jaejoong.

"*COUGH* WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?! IS THIS THAT SMILE YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOUT?!" Jaejoong tried taking the phone but Junsu took it away and wagged his finger.

"Now you have a reason to do so. So, will you?" Junsu ask.

"No way!"

"Then this is going to the media~" Junsu pretend to call someone on the phone and put it to his ear.

"ALRIGHT! I can't believe this. All this is your fault, Jin Ri!" Jaejoong shouted quickly. Junsu took his phone down from his ear and smirk to the rest of the members who smile and nodded.

"Oh! And do the dishes! We will be changing!" Junsu said as everyone finished the food and walked to their rooms. Jaejoong glared but had no choice so he sat up from his seat and gathered the bowls and so on and bring it to the sink.

"I must find a way to get rid of that picture before he starts learning how to threaten me and I become his slave." Jaejoong took a mental note and started washing the bowls.

He sneaked away to Junsu's room for awhile and while Junsu was taking a shower, Jaejoong took Junsu's phone and deleted the photo.

"This is why people create pass lock, !" Jaejoong smirk and went back to the kitchen to do the dishes.

A while later, everyone finished their task and came into the living room. Jaejoong who finished his supposed task came out to the living room too.

"Yunho-ah, I'm going to Jin Ri's restaurant, wanna tag along?" Jaejoong ask Yunho.

"Oh! SURE!" Yunho quickly sat up and dragged Jaejoong to his car.

 

-Jin Ri's-

"That freak hasn't been replying me... IS HE CHEATING?!" Jin Ri pout as she look at her phone and went to the dining area where everyone was. She sat down on one of the chairs.

"So... Jaejoong huh?" Jae In nudge Jin Ri.

"Yeah yeah~ OMMA! WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?" Jin Ri shouted to the kitchen.

Her omma came out and put the food down.

"Chocolate abs." Her omma said and winked at her.

"Huh?" Jin Ri looked at her mom, confused.

"Pretty boy!" Her appa said.

"KIM JAEJOONG!" Jae In joined in.

"Seriously?! Omma?" Jin Ri look at her mom, disgusted.

"What? You know, Jae In showed me one of his pictures! And god! He's a celebrity! And he has a VERY VERY fine package over there." Omma said and smack Jin Ri's hand.

"Yah! Omma, I used to have that too!" Appa said and pout.

"USED TO." Omma emphasise.

"Let's just eat." Jin Ri said and dug in.

After they finished, everyone headed to the restaurant.

 

Long chappie! I have another drama coming up!(: Be prepared for jerky Jaejoong! *Runs* Don't hit me! I'm sure you guys will love the drama even though you might hate Jaejoong for the timebeing! Anyway, I'll do double update as promised!