Chapter 28.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jaejoong quickly got ready and now, all he had to do was take his cap and sunglass with him.

"I'll see you tonight RiRi! Bye!" He said and wave to the bear before going out of the room. He opened the room door again and poke his head into the room.

"Oh and, I'm not cheating on you alright. I still miss you, I just need company now." He said and closed the door again and left the house. (A/N: If you guys don't get it, the bear is a replacement of Jin Ri.)

At the other side, Jin Ri was still on her break from the restaurant. She wanted to get some coffee so she went to get prepare. After preparing, she left the house.

Jaejoong drove his car to the cafe and parked somewhere around there. He made sure to wear his glasses and cap before leaving the car. He locked the car and enter the cafe waiting for BoA. He ordered one macchiato and a cream cake.

Jin Ri arrived at the same time as BoA, they both enter the cafe at the same time and Jaejoong look up to see if BoA arrived just to see Jin Ri. It's been a long time since he saw her, not on screen, not anywhere else but in real. His eyes naturally stick to her even though BoA was beside her. He didn't notice BoA, not intentionally but he couldn't help it.

BoA spotted Jaejoong and walked over to his table. Jin Ri on the other hand didn't notice Jaejoong. She walk  straight to the counter to order without looking around. Jaejoong felt disappointed.

'Did she not see me? Or was she just avoiding me? Right... She has someone already.' He thought and looked away from her. Just at that time, BoA went behind him. She wondered why he didn't notice her but decided to push it away anyway. She covered his eyes with her hands and said,

"Guess who?" She said and pop her head in front of his from behind.

"BoA.." Jaejoong replied with no emotions. BoA frown and went to sit in front of him.

"What was that? BoA... What the hell?" She replied.

"You're being noisy you know? I just asked you out for coffee but you talk wayyyy too much." He replied her.

"Cheh! Hey Jaejoong? No offence but wanna know something? Though you're ONLY a few months older than me, I'm still a senior to you." She glared at him.

"Yeah Yeah. Whatever~ Just order your stupid coffee." He wave it off. BoA scoffed and called the waiter over. She ordered cold cappuccino and waited.