Chapter 66.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

After heading back to their house this morning, Jin Ri and Jae In were getting bored in the house.

"I heard that the renovation will be finish after 2 days." Jae In told Jin Ri.

"Really? That fast?" Jin Ri asked.

"Yeah. I guess it's because they heard that you are going to be Jaejoong's girlfriend." Jae In nudge her.

"Yah... I haven't decide to forgive him for his actions yet, alright?" Jin Ri said.

"But, you're getting closer to forgiving him, right? Right?" Jae In pressed.

"Alright alright. Fine, Yes. Happy?" Jin Ri said and laughed.

"OH! And I heard, DBSK is appearing on a program 2 days later. Since we will be having a TV in the restaurant, we can watch them!" Jae In said happily and clapped.

"Can I stop you? You're forever crazy for DBSK." Jin Ri said.

"Of course not! I have MANY reasons to watch them now! First, I know them FOR REAL! Second, I have a hunch that Yunho oppa's falling in love with me." She said and winked.

"Yes yes. He's SOOOO in love with you." Jin Ri said.

 


2 days later, the restaurant finally reopened, much to the delight of Jin Ri, she was getting bored.

"Finally!" Jae In said as she swung the doors opened.

Few hours of opening and they received many customer already. Maybe it was because the restaurant looked more classy? They don't know. Most of the customers there were young girls in their school uniforms and they were all grinning at Jin Ri from time to time.

When Jae In saw that it was time for the program to air, she went ahead and turn the channel.

As the program aired, the part where Jaejoong finally open up about he and Jin Ri's relationship came.

Because Jin Ri heard her name, she quickly went to look at the TV screen.

Looking at how he finally realised his mistakes long ago seeing how the program was aired late, she forgave him. However, she haven't told Jaejoong. She wanted to tell him that she forgave him when she meets him.

 

 

 

Maybe it was coincidence, luck or intentionally, Jaejoong along with his four other members entered the restaurant with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

Just then, the entrance was blocked by some of the customers in her restaurant. Thinking that she might be in danger, she panicked inside and stood still from her place.

From the entrance, Jaejoong slowly made his way towards Jin Ri with the guys.

When he finally was in front of Jin Ri, she tilted her head to the left slightly, curious as what he was going to do.

Then, right at that moment, he kneeled down on both knees right in front of her. In the presence of everyone in the restaurant.

She was shock and she quickly used her hands to pull him up but he didn't get up.

"Jaejoong! What are you doing! Quick, get up! You're losing your image!" Jin Ri whispered softly.

"I don't care if I lose my image, I had long lost it when I ditched you. I've realised my mistakes, will you forgive me? The words that I said in the program just now comes from my heart." He asked her as he lowered his head.

"Jaejoong... I forgive you. I know you have already realise your mistakes, get up." Jin Ri said and pulled him up again, like just now, he didn't want to get up.

"Get up, I already said I forgive you." Jin Ri said, her heart aching as she see Jaejoong kneel in front of her.

"Just one more thing." He said as he look up to her.

"What is it?" She ask quickly.

"Be Oppa's girlfriend again!" The customers in the restaurant screamed and the members and Jae In had to cover their ears.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Be my girlfriend again, this time, everyone will know. Everyone will know who Jin Ri is, who my girlfriend is, that I'm not avaliable anymore because I already have the most sweet and lovely girl in the world." Jaejoong said.


"But.. Your fans, they-"

"We don't mind! Really! True fans will support whatever their idols do, as long as it makes them happy, we are happy too." Min Rae said as she appeared and cut off Jin Ri.

"I've already spoke to the fans. Majority of them ships us. Of course, there will be antis as well. But, I will prot-"

"Then what else can I say? Annyeong! Namja Chingu!" Jin Ri said happily and pulled Jaejoong up.

Hearing her answer clearly, he stood up after a long while. He stumbled a little as his knees were a little numb but he quickly recovered from it and hug Jin Ri tightly.

"Finally. You're mine, my sasaeng fan." Jaejoong said as he took a deep breath of Jin Ri's hair scent in.

"I took care of RiRi well, I finally cured her wounds. I appreciate your gift, anonymous fan." Jaejoong said and pulled away from her as he wink, causing the fans nearby to melt.

"How.." Jin Ri said.

"I finally took time to notice everything about you. Including your handwriting. It was obvious though, I took too long to find out." Jaejoong said.

"Oh, one thing." Jin Ri said as she remember what Jaejoong was going to say.

"I'll protect myself against Antis." She smile cheekily.

"How?" He asked, concern.

"I have my ways." She smile sweetly at him.

Finally, she was his and he couldn't wait to do something.

"Hey, there's something on your lips." He said to her.

"Where? Here?" She touched her side of her lips.

"No, here." He said as he touched the middle of her lips and leaned forward, taking her lips.

She chuckle and closed her eyes too.

"Cheater, I knew you were up to something. Always giving surprising kisses." She mumbled against his lips.

"But you love me for that, don't you?" He mumbled back. She didn't reply and just continue kissing.

"Oh my god, sun! I can't see this." Junsu said as he hid behind Yoochun.

"Yeah, you're a kid. Don't watch this." Yoochun said.

"I want to find someone to kiss too. I better ask Jae In out as my girlfriend quick so I can kiss her as well. My lips are itching." Yunho said.

"I'm glad I stopped the bet." Changmin told Yunho.

"I'm glad you did too." Yunho smile back at him.

Meanwhile, Min Rae and the fan girls smile as they look at the scene in front of them.

Jin Ri and Jaejoong finally pulled away and smile at the fan girls.

"Thanks." Jin Ri told the fan girls.

"No problem. But if you want to thank us better, mind doing something?" One girl asked.

"What is it?" Jin Ri asked.

"Let us take a couple photo of you two!" The girl answered.

"Sure!" Jaejoong said and pulled Jin Ri by the waist and posed for the cameras.

Because Min Rae was beside Jaejoong, he whispered to her.

"Yoochun is complaining about you not accepting his request for a date recently. He's very annoying so do me a favor and accept his request, yeah?" He asked.

"E-eh?" She said, confused.

"Okay?" Jaejoong asked and she nodded shyly.

Jaejoong then turn to Yoochun and put a thumbs up. Yoochun seeing this quickly grinned happily and pushed Junsu away then went beside Min Rae.

"Let's go today!" Yoochun said and pulled Min Rae out of the restaurant.

 

I guess I'll write one more chapter and that will be the end of this fic. The last chapter will tell you how Jin Ri handle the antis and the progress of relationships mentioned. Comment and subscribe~:D