Chapter 46.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

The next day, Yoochun left the dorm first when everyone was still sleeping. It was unusual for him to wake up earlier than the others but because he wanted to see Jin Ri, he woke up earlier. After he left the dorm, Jaejoong came out from his room with glaring eyes.

"I'm watching you..." Jaejoong said and went to quickly get change before leaving the dorm.

"Just making sure he doesn't steal any of my fans.. Yes, that's right. Not because I want her as mine." Jaejoong chanted to himself.

Jin Ri finished washing up and headed to the dining area to eat her breakfast when she heard the door being knocked. She look at the door weirdly before walking over.

"Who could it be that early..." She mumbled to herself and opened the door. What she saw was a big bouquet of roses.

"Eh?" She gasped.

"99 roses, count them." Yoochun flash her a smile as his head emerged from the roses.

​Jin Ri started to count and soon frown.

"What?" Yoochun asked.

"There are only 98 roses, did the florist Ajumma give you one short?" Jin Ri asked, concerned.

​Yoochun sighed in relief and grin.

"There's one more. Count again." Yoochun said and urge her as he pushed his head sightly forward.

​She started to count again and shook her head.

"I'm sure there's only 98." She said and Yoochun took her right hand, stretch her forefinger and pointed it to him.

"99th rose here." He smile at her and she rolled her eyes.

"What's the rose for anyway?" Jin Ri ask.

"Let's just say it's to agitate a certain someone at the back." Yoochun wink at Jin Ri and she look at him confused.

"And that is?"

"Look behind the bushes but don't make it too obvious." He said and she took a glance and saw Jaejoong crouching there looking without even noticing he was busted.

"You know, he looks dumb and so obvious right now and yet he doesn't even know." Yoochun told her.

"Are you going to keep me waiting outside? I don't mind taking a sit in there you know." Yoochun said and Jin Ri chuckle before making way for him to enter. While Jin Ri was getting ready to shut the door, she took another glance at Jaejoong and she swear she saw him swearing some words with his mouth.

​After she shut the door, she turn and look at Yoochun.

"Yoochun-ssi, -"

"Oppa."

"Uh?"

"Yoochun oppa, call me that."

"Alright, Alright. Yoochun oppa, I'm not sure if I want to do this.." Jin Ri fumbled with her fingers.

"Do what?"

"You know, to make him realise that I'm more important compared to his career. I mean, I might affect him in many ways." Jin Ri look up to Yoochun who was frowning at her.

"Darling, It's not just about you. It's about everyone. He's pretending to be someone else because he's not happy with himself. And everyone is suffering because of him so why not do us a favor? Hmm? And make him change for once." Yoochun walked to Jin Ri and hug her.

​Just right when he hugged her, Jaejoong was at the window and he saw her hugged Yoochun. He look around for something and saw a stone. He picked it up and open the window slightly then threw the stone at Yoochun's head. Instead of it hitting Yoochun's, it hit Jin Ri's.

"OW!" Jin Ri pulled away and rubbed her head and look at the direction it came from. Jaejoong quickly ducked down and hit his head.

"Pabo! Yah! How can you miss it!" He hissed at himself.

​Jin Ri didn't see anyone so she just shake it off and took a seat at the dining table. Yoochun followed her and sat opposite of her. 

Just then, they heard knocking at the door. Jin Ri got up from her seat and opened the door. She didn't see anyone and was ready to close the door when she saw a note on the floor.

​'Stop sticking close to him or else I'll strangle him.' The note read and was written with...red ink(?)

​She scoffed and crumble the paper before throwing it far away.

"What! And I actually wrote it with my blood...." Jaejoong look at his middle finger that was bitten by him a few moments ago.

"What was it?" Yoochun ask when Jin Ri came back.

"Some annoying freak that wrote a note telling me not to stick close to you or he'll strangle you. I wonder whose the stupid one that used red ink to write. It looks like blood you know." Jin Ri said and Yoochun smirk.

"Looks like he's your sasaeng fan this time around." Yoochun said but Jin Ri didn't hear clearly.

"What?" She repeat.

"Nothing. Things are getting interesting." Yoochun said.

 

Ta-dah! As said! An update! ^^ Guess who's being the sasaeng fan this time round? Haha! Comment and subscribe!♥ I hope to finish this story as fast as possible before I go over to aust..

P.S. Give me lots of comments and I give you a double update!:D