Chapter 51.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tH_uhMgq98

Changmin entered his Hyung's car and sat in the passenger seat.

"So what is it I heard about you liking Jin Ri?" His hyung asked.

"H-hyung, I thought you said you weren't interested in getting back with Jin Ri anymore." Changmin tried to defend himself.

"Yes. But I didn't say that I didn't love her. Besides, she's not suppose to get into any relationship with any other guys." -Hyung.

"B-but, H-hyung, y-you're being unfair. Why is it that she can't be with other guys when she's not even your girlfriend?" Changmin look at his hyung seriously.

"Because, she's my sasaeng fan and not yours. She's suppose to be loyal to me. Besides, I think there might be a possibility that she becomes your sister-in-law." Jaejoong answered.

"Now spill, do you really like Jin Ri or is there something up your sleeves." Jaejoong turned to Changmin for the first time since Changmin entered the car.

"I-I can't t-tell hyung. I can't and not suppose to." Changmin shake his head aggressively.

"And why not?" Jaejoong slit his eyes and went closer to Changmin.

"B-because.... Aish! I'll tell you next time!" Changmin said and quickly left the car before his hyung could do anything.

He quickly went inside the restaurant and look for Jin Ri.

"Jin Ri-ssi, I gotta go. See you next time!" He said and quickly left before Jin Ri could reply him.

​Jaejoong got out from his car and went inside the restaurant. He sat down at the table Yunho was at.

"So? Everything cleared?" Yunho asked.

"No. He doesn't want to tell me why." Jaejoong replied.

"Why do I feel as if Junsu is somehow responsible too?" Yunho said as he thought.

Jaejoong shrugged and ordered some food to eat.

​Changmin quickly rush home by a cab (while managing to avoid the countless of fan girls) and slammed the door to the dorm, going straight for Junsu's room where he was playing his soccer game.

"GOAL!" Junsu's dolphin voice was heard and he received a smack on the head.

"I really scored a goal now! By JAEJOONG HYUNG!" Changmin shouted at Junsu while strangling his neck now.

"Y-YAH! C-C-CA-N'T B-B-BREATHEEEEEEEE! (Pull off Changmin's hands) And what has that got to do with me? I didn't sell you out." Junsu look at him innocently while choking.

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! IF YOU DIDN'T LURE ME INTO IT BY BUFFET I WOULDN'T HAVE AGREED! AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN TAKING ACTION!" Changmin screamed this time. Yes, screamed. He was this scared of his hyung.

"We only agreed on the buffet part but not on caring if we did make a move." Junsu shrugged.

"Anyway, why don't I see Yoochun hyung around?" Changmin ask as he look around the house, finally leaving the poor (?) Junsu alone.

"I saw him left the dorm when Yunho and Jaejoong hyung were talking. He mention something about restaurant." Junsu replied as he returned to his game.

"WHAT?!" Changmin shouted and look at Junsu in horror.

"Why?" Junsu stopped his gaming and look at Changmin.

​Finally, he started thinking and realised where Yoochun went. And who was there.

"Uh-oh." They both said at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMn_Eu-XTE

At the restaurant, the door opened and Yoochun came in. He noticed that Jaejoong was there too but didn't turn to look at him. Instead, he called Jin Ri.

"Jin Ri, Honey~!" Yoochun shouted in the restaurant and everyone turned to him, including a flaming Jaejoong.

"Hey, Jaejoong, you alright? I see smoke coming out from your nose." Yunho said when he saw Jaejoong's face literally red.

"DON'T.TALK.DOWN.TO.ME." Jaejoong gritted his teeth as he tried to smile.

"Oh? Yoochun oppa? You came?" Jin Ri turned and smile sweetly (unconsciously) at Yoochun.

​Everyone soon got bored at the scene in front and went back to their food.

"O-oppa?! And that smile?!" Jaejoong hissed and was holding a wooden chopsticks in his hands. He unconsciously broke the chopsticks into half with his strength as he stared at the table full of food.

"H-hey, Jaejoong h-hyung.. You sure you alright? You broke the chopsticks you know, if you haven't noticed." Yunho called him hyung this time around, seeing he was being very pissed. Jaejoong didn't replied.

​Yoochun smile and nodded. Jin Ri came over to Yoochun and look at him.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be busy?" Jin Ri ask.

"I'm here SPECIALLY for you. I should at least see you even if I'm busy." Yoochun purposely emphasis on the specially.

"You're.so.dead.Yoochun.So.dead." Jaejoong hissed each word as he clenched his fist hard.

"Your members are here too, you might wanna sit with them?" Jin Ri said and lead Yoochun to Jaejoong's table.

"Yeah, sure, I would LOVE to." Yoochun nodded.

​Before he sat down, Yunho look cautiously at Jaejoong.

"Er....Yoochun?~ You might wanna sit somewhere else." Yunho said but Yoochun sat down before he could finish his sentence.

"The usual?" Jin Ri when she saw Yoochun take his seat.

"Yeah, Thanks, Hun." Yoochun replied and took a wooden chopsticks from the corner, only to be snatch by Jaejoong.

"Eat with your hands since you're so good at holding hands." Jaejoong said as he broke the chopsticks.

"That's different. I don't use hands to eat, I'm not an animal." Yoochun said and took another chopsticks....only to be snatched again.

"Oh really? Because I can't see the difference between you and an animal." Jaejoong said and broke the chopsticks again, picking his chopsticks up and eat from the food.

Meanwhile, Jae In and Yunho was watching the two of them with interesting eyes at the side.

"Enough is enough, huh? Hahaha." Yoochun pretended to be happy and patted Jaejoong's back harshly as he took another pair of chopsticks while his insides were burning with flame. This time around, Jaejoong didn't break his chopsticks.

Soon later, the food was being served by Jin Ri.

​As soon as the plates touched the table, Jaejoong stuffed all the food that was for Yoochun into his mouth. Less than a minute, all of Yoochun's food was inside Jaejoong's mouth.

"Ah! Maa!" Jaejoong exclaimed as he swallowed the food.

Yoochun left with no food, reached for Jaejoong's untouched food only to be stop by a pair of chopsticks. He look up and saw Jaejoong's smiling face.

"Get your own. Don't you have money? Why do you snatch other people's food?" Jaejoong pushed his chopsticks away.

"B-but, You ate mine and I can't eat yours?" Yoochun showed a horror face.

"Yes." Jaejoong replied and ate his own food.

​Jin Ri who saw all these from the side, went to take a cup of water for Yoochun. When she put the water down, Jaejoong quickly drink it till it's emptied. But Jin Ri was clever, she poured the water again and put it in front of Yoochun this time. But Jaejoong's reflex was fast. He took it before Yoochun could reach it and gulped it down again. This repeated for like 4 times until Jin Ri snapped.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Stop this before I chase you out!" Jin Ri poured another cup and set it in front of Yoochun and got Jae In to give him extra food. 

Because Jin Ri was the one who scolded him, naturally, he became timid and pouted. He stop being mean to Yoochun and did his own stuff. Yunho who saw this, shook his head as he look at Jae In who was giggling at the side.

After they finished their meals, they paid and was leaving the restaurant. Yoochun was the first to pay so he was the first to leave. Jaejoong quickly passed his share to Yunho and walk. Yunho paid and was behind the two. Yoochun was reaching the door when Jaejoong used his legs to kick Yoochun's and carried on walking like a boss out of the door. Yoochun nearly fell but Yunho held him before he could fall.

"I wouldn't want to make him pissed when he already isn't in a good mood..." Yunho said while staring out at Jaejoong who entered his car and sped off.

"Seriously, what's with him? He didn't even tell me his decisions and he's already doing this?" Yoochun said while rubbing his leg.

"I guess you don't need him to tell you, you can already see that he wants her back and he's trying, by getting her attention." Yunho said and patted Yoochun's shoulder and left.

"Tsk tsk, pathetic." Jae In teased loud enough for Yoochun to hear and he chuckled.

"I know right?" Yoochun waved at them and left.

 

-Later that night-

"Ahh!~ Yunho-ah! I need some more toilet rolls! Uh!~" Jaejoong shouted from the toilet and the members laughed.

​While Yunho went to get the toilet rolls, the members ask.

"What exactly did he eat or do that he's running the toilet?" Changmin asked.

Yunho knocked on the toilet door and Jaejoong open it up a bit to take the rolls then shut the door.

"Let's just say he decided to torture Yoochun (looks at Yoochun who nodded) which he succeeded to and suffered himself too. He ate all the food on the table including Yoochun's." Yunho said and shook his head.

"OH MY SUN! THE SMEELLLLL!" Junsu squeaked.

"Hyung! Don't open the door even if you want to take something, DON'T! IT SMEEEEELLLLLS!" Changmin shouted as all of them pinched their nose.

"He even drank a lot of water." Yoochun nodded at the members.

"Y-YAH! AAHHH!~ Don't it smells when you guys poo too?! W-Watch-Uh! Out Changmin! I'll kill you when I'm out! And you too! Yoochun! Ah!~" Jaejoong shouted from the toilet.

"What? Why me? You were the one that made yourself comfortable by eating my food!" Yoochun shouted.

"Y-you Ah~! You didn't stop-ah~ me!" Jaejoong shouted back.

"How could I when you finished my food within seconds?!" Yoochun shouted.

"Yunho! I need more ROLLLLLLLLSSSSSS!" Jaejoong shouted.

"Oh my sun! I bet it smells in there! REMEMBER TO SPRAY THE TOILET AFTER YOU'RE DONE HYUNG!" Junsu made sure Jaejoong didn't hear what he said at the front.

Edit:

"At least now, he's not out playing with those girls, right?" Yunho asked the members and they nodded.

 

Is this long? I was wondering if I needed to seperate it into 2 chapters but I guess there's not a need to. So yeah, DOUBLE UPDATE~ WOOOHOO! Haha. Comment and subscribe! I can imagine Jaejoong torturing Yoochun, LOL!

 

Edit: P.S. For those who thought that Jaejoong was going to be mean all the while, you're wrong! Look who's getting all angry over a few words. xD