Chapter 54.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

By now, DBSK's vacation was over and they were back to their busy schedules. Right now, they were having a talk show.

"So, Jaejoong-ssi, there has been rumors going around that you are dating SNSD's Jessica, is that true?" The MC asked him and the members all coughed.

"No. I'm not dating Jessica but we did go on a few dates here and there." Jaejoong replied honestly.

"Oh, I see. What about another rumor going on about you dating your sasaeng fan? Actually I doubt it's a rumor since those girls said that you said you guys were friends...for now. What does it mean? Does that mean you two will be going out?" The MC continue asking and the members look at Jaejoong, waiting for his answer.

"I'm not dating her right now. And yes, it's true. I did say we are friends...for now. I'm currently in the process of repairing her wound in her heart." Jaejoong answered and smile at the members and MC.

"Oh? Repairing her wound in her heart?" The MC asked.

"Yeah. To be honest, we actually went out for a period of time. She is actually not a sasaeng fan of mine or DBSK. She isn't even a fan. And I denied her and accused her of being my sasaeng fan when we got busted because I was scared." The MC stared at him and smack his arm.

"YAH! Nappeun Nom!" Jaejoong moved away from the MC a little.

"So, how did you two meet?" The MC continued.

"Well, I have been stressed ever since about Sasaeng fans invading our privacy. And one night, I went out to have a walk at a park near our dorm. As I was walking, I felt someone following me and so, I turned back. I saw the bushes move and knew that someone was stalking me. Because I was already so mad that day, I exploded and went over.

​I scolded her and her friend. She kept insisting that she wasn't a sasaeng fan, much less a fan. I couldn't process anything so I didn't listen. I sort of released my stress on her, and it did help. *chuckles* And one sentence she said made me believe in what she said. Just that I didn't told her I believed what she said. I thought that aside from DBSK members, I could have a friend. So I took her phone and used it to call my phone. And I contacted her that way." Jaejoong thought of how he met Jin Ri and finally thought of how he originally wanted to know Jin Ri.

"Wow.. That is... wow. So, what was the sentence that she said to make you act in such a way?" The MC asked.

"You really want to know?" Jaejoong chuckles and look at the audience.

"Jaejoong asks if you guys wants to know!" The MC told the audience and they shouted yes.

"Well, she said this. Though it might be rude, but I think this sentence really means a lot to us, celebrities.

'Celebrities are humans too. You're no different! You eat, , bath and sleep everyday!'" He said and the audience went silent.

"So, that was it eh? Seems logical... I can see why it made you want to befriend her." The MC said and nodded.

"I also thought you were initially scared, aren't you now? Why did you decide to acknowledge everything? Though I don't know what's so scary to be scared about." The MC asked.

"I was scared and still am. I was scared that after announcing that I have a girlfriend, fans would leave and DBSK would soon disappear from the media. But, my members didn't approve of what I was doing. Playing with girls, not being myself. They helped in a way and I decided not to deny her anymore." Jaejoong said and smile at Yoochun, who gave him a brotherly hug.

"True fans would support whatever you do. So if they can't, it would be better if they leave." The MC said and patted Jaejoong's back, approving him of whatever he was doing.

"Well, I guess after this episode is broadcast, you can see who is your true fans and who is not." The MC said and look at the camera.

"This concludes today's episode. Do look forward to next week's episode where we will be interviewing Infinite!" The MC continued and clap.

"And....Cut!" The director said and the camera stopped rolling.

"You've work hard!" DBSK bowed and greeted the staff while heading towards the van.

"Jaejoong-ssi!" The MC stopped Jaejoong.

"Ye?" Jaejoong stop and turn around.

"I'm a true fan of yours and DBSK. I'm glad you decided not to hide things anymore. Actually, we fans could tell you weren't happy and something was going on between you and Jin Ri-ssi. So I'm happy you finally decided to accept her into your life. We fans will always support whatever you do. Treat her well when you get her back!" The MC patted Jaejoong's back when she was done talking.

 

"Thanks! At least 1 fan said she is happy with whatever I do, right? I'll be sure to get her back! Hwaiting!" Jaejoong said and went into the van.

 

-In the Van.-

"Finally the last talk show for today!" Yunho said and lay back in the seat.

"I'm happy for you, Jaejoong hyung. At last you decided to choose her over your career, your dreams. BUT! It doesn't mean I'll back down! I'll still be your enemy friend!" Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

"I wonder how our fans will take it though. Aish! Who cares!" Jaejoong said and messed his hair.

*One, Two, Three, Four!

la la la la hu ui neun jeo ha neul e nal ri go

la la la la la la la la chin gu yeo sae rob ge tae eo na ge

la la la la ma eum e ga deuk hi-*
(Anyone curious about what song is that, it's the HAHAHA song by DBSK, LOL.)
 
​Everyone turn and look at Junsu.
 
"He..he.. I'll just check my phone." Junsu said and dig out his phone from his pocket.

*chin gu yeo ma eum kkeot ut eo bo ge

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha-*

"Yeboseyo?" Junsu answered the call while looking curiously at the members. It was an unknown number and he was scared it was the Sasaeng fans.

"KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT'S JIN RI-SSI!" Junsu used his dolphin voice.

​Changmin turned to Junsu straight while Yoochun and Jaejoong kept their face front but ears wide.

"N-nae? T-the park?" Junsu ask.

"A-ah, Y-ye." Junsu said and hung the call.

"What did she say? Huh? Huh? What did she-" Changmin was cut.

"She asked me to meet her at the park! She said she wanted to tell me something!" Junsu shouted to Changmin and received a glare from him.

"Why didn't she call me?! IS THIS A DATE?! FOR YOU?! YAH! NOT FAIR!" Changmin reached Junsu and pulled his collar of the shirt.

*cough cough* *cough cough*

"Yah! Yah! Changmin, Enough! Junsu can't breathe!" Yunho broke the 2 apart and the van started driving towards the dorm.

​Unknown to the other 3 members, Yoochun and Jaejoong exchanged glances and nodded.

 

​Update! I may update about another thrice or twice more. Do wait for it as I type! Meanwhile, read, comment, subscribe!:D♥