Don't get mad

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Don't get mad

 

Hyojin grumpily walked back to the place where she was dragged off by EXO-K. Her instincts are right, Ae Young was being interviewed by some students because the evil doll was close with the transfer students. “I said I don’t know anything!” Ae Young yelped.

“Ae Young.” Hyojin slowly walked towards her. Students gasped when Hyojin came and walked away without thinking twice. Ae Young crossed his arms above her chest and turned her back to Hyojin.

Hyojin sighed. “Ae Young those guys were the ones in the alley I told you I helped.” She explained. Ae Young slowly faced her now with a small smile plastered on her face. Hyojin looked at her weirdly. She’s really weird when she senses something is fishy around.

“Really?!” “Then, they must be really grateful because you helped them. Is that the reason why they become your fanboys?” She asked.

Hyojin nodded her head. “Yeah, that’s it. And they are not my fanboys!”

Ae Young held her shoulders and wagged her. “Introduce me to them!”

Just as Hyojin thought, Ae Young will take advantage of it. Hyojin rolled her eyes. “Go introduce yourself to them. They’re not my frien-“

“-We’re friends.” Kai appeared and slung an arm around her neck. “More than friends…” he smirked and pulled her closer to him.

Hyojin gasped when she saw Kai’s arm over her shoulders like they were really close already. She clenched her fist and was about to punch him but with a swift movement, Kai was already a few feet away from her. His hands were coolly in his pockets while grinning at her.

Hyojin gaped and froze in her last position. Ae Young started clapping her hands. “Whoa, you’re the first guy who avoided Hyojin’s powerful punch!” she complimented.

Hyojin bit her bottom lip in anger. She can’t believe Kai easily avoided her punch. *This is World War 3.* she declared inside her mind.

Suho walked to her and held her fist. He slowly pushed it down and she looked up to see his smile. “I hoped you could give us a tour here, not only here, but also around Seoul.”

She pulled her hand back. “Tour your face. I have no time to do that.” She started to walk away but when she turned around, she bumped into Baekhyun and she literally bounced back. Baekhyun caught her waist and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter