Bad Acting

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 61: Bad Acting

 

“What’s you’re idea?” Lay asked Kris who was staring at Hyojin and how happy she is right now around EXO-K. He has to admit that he is jealous that she’s smiling around them like that while they were there too to make her smile.

“I just can’t accept the fact that Hyojin is ignoring us.” Xiumin pouted like a kid and his bun-like cheeks were bloated you wanted to poke then until they were back to its normal size. “I mean, I am way cuter than him.” He huffed, referring to Sehun who is acting like kid beside Hyojin.

Tao crossed his arms above his chest. “We should show her that we can make her happier.”

“Exactly,” EXO-M’s leader spoke.

Chen snapped it fingers. “That suggestion is perfect. Good thinking.” He patted Tao head.

 

Looking for something to eat, Xiumin starts with his plan. Since Kai is not leaving Hyojin’s side, he needs to be distracted. Lay fastened his pace and placed an arm on Kai’s shoulder. “Hey, you know Hyojin told me a secret.” He whispered in his ears.

Kai ears perked up in interest at the same time hurt because she told Lay a secret and not him.

Other EXO-K members were busy admiring the place they never seen before and this is the right time. Xiumin nodded his head to s at the back and they nodded their heads. “Ahhh~” Xiumin let out a painful as he crouched down while clutching into his stomach. Not bad as an actor.

Hyojin’s e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter