When there's dark, there's light

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: When there's dark, there's light

 

D.O. stood behind Hyojin as she un-locked her door. She looked back with a frown. “Go~” she shoo him so that he would enter their own unit already. But D.O. is very stubborn.

“I’ll go inside when you go.” He said.

Hyojin went inside and closed the door behind her. D.O. bit his bottom with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck and remembered how Hyojin hugged him. He feels very fuzzy inside.

Meanwhile, Hyojin kept in whining while washing inside the tub. “Aish!” she keeps waggling her feet and the water kept splashing on the floor. “I can’t believe he saw that I’m scared to clowns. Now, he’s going to think I’m like a kid. Aish!” she sink herself to the water.

After freshening up, she wipes her long, wet hair with a towel over her right shoulder when a sudden blackout happens. “Whoa!” her eyes rounded in surprise. This is such a good timing, she feels like the clown is just around her somewhere. “No! No! There’s no clown here!” she tries to walk to their kitchen to get some candles.

She slides her feet as she walks, looking from left to right, she’s starting to get really scared now. She heard some footsteps and quickly spun around, “Yah~ w-who’s there?” her voice was shaky because she’s imagining the clown is inside her unit. “Why this thing happened all of a sudden. We paid the electricity bill.” She mumbled and continued to travel towards their kitchen.

She heard another unnecessary sound again. She swallowed hard and her heart is started beating really fast by now. Hands wrapped around her waist and slightly raised her up, pulling her close to him. “Found you,” his whispered. She felt his hot breath on her lips that sent chills on her spine.

She looked up and saw Kai’s smirked under the moonlight. His face is just too handsome to stare for a long time, “Y-Yah! Let go!” she whined but she heard that clown’s laugh inside her mind again. She closed her ears and eyes. “I’ll stay here.” He comfortingly whispered.

The others came inside, Baekhyun’s palms were open and there’s a bright light coming from it. Hyojin’s shoulder’s tensed down after seeing a light and his warm smile. “Yeobo~ are you alright?” Chanyeol with wide eyes walked to her and patted the back of her hands with his hand. He’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter