Sleepyhead

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: Sleepyhead

 

The next morning, Hyojin woke up really early for her new part-time job. After taking a long bath, drying her hair and wearing her casual clothes, she put her headphones on and the music. She held her doorknob and twisted it open.

“Where are you going?” Lay asked.

Hyojin didn’t hear him and just saw him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed above his chest, as usual, smirking. Because the music is loud enough for her not to hear him, she just ignored Lay and starts walking.

Lay pushed himself off the wall and caught up with her.

Fixing the basket of the bicycle she’s going to use, Lay took the chance and pulled one of her headphones from her right ear. He leaned down to her ear while his other hand is inside his pocket. “I said where you are going?” he whispered.

Hyojin felt shivers from her ear to her spine. The way Lay’s hot breath and low voice vibrated tickled her. She jumped away from him as she covered her abused right ear. Chuckling, Lay is really satisfied with what he did. “Morning,” he raised a hand.

“Yah! Why are you keep doing that?!” she yelled in irritation.

“You didn’t respond to me when I asked you upstairs.” He answered.

“No, not that!” she shook her head. “T-That whispering thing in my ear!” she blushed a little when she said that.

Lay grinned and bent down her eye level. “Because… I like how you react every time I whisper in your ears. I like every action you make. I like every words coming out from your lips,” he leaned closer, “I like everything about you.” He leans closer and this time, the tips of their noses where inches away from each other already, “All of them.”

She can’t help but to stare at those eyes. It seemed something is pulling her the way he looks at her eyes. “Liar,” She shoved him away so that she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter