Love talk

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*This poster was made by sarxkyu thank you very much for making me one too. ^^ ♡ ♡ ♡*

 

Chapter 21: Love talk

 

Hyojin swallowed hard as she dropped her empty ramyun cup on the table. “Do you really have to know that?”

They all nodded their heads. “We might need this information in case we’ll have an exam about this when we go home.” Suho said.

 She felt really uneasy explaining it to them but she knows they won't stop asking if she doesn’t answer now. That’s how stubborn they are. “W-Well…” she started. All eyes were on her now, they are really curious about it. “As you can see, it’s when your lips meet. You will kiss a person if you like them.” She explained.

“Then, Can I kiss you?” Kai simply asked with an eyebrow raised.

Hyojin choked on her own spit and moved away from Kai. “No!” she quickly answered. “Y-you can’t!”

Sehun moved a little closer to her. “You said you do it when you like someone?” Hyojin’s focus was on Sehun’s moving lips. She also couldn’t believe that she’s looking at those. “We like you. Then, start with me! Since I’m the youngest!” he raised his arm up.

“I’m next!” Chanyeol chortled.

Kai lowered Chanyeol’s hand. “I’m next! Since, I’m the next one to Sehun.” He said.

Hyojin couldn’t believe it. For them it was really nothing at all. She closed her eyes and sighed. She starts sighing endlessly. She exhaled and composed herserlf. “You kiss the lips when you love someone. Like your opposite .”

“Tell us, what’s your ideal guy? I always hear this question asked to a girl.” Suho caught her off guard.

“What’s with the question?” she asked with an eyebrow raised. She looked around and saw EXO-K looking at her, waiting for her to answer the question.

EXO-K didn’t know why they were so interested to know what kind of guy she liked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter