Bad boys

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Bad boys

 

Hyojin took the short cut to her home while eating melona ice cream. She didn’t follow Ae Young's warning. It’s the fastest way home and she just wants to rest already. Her bracelet shines through the glistening full moon. She didn’t know, that tonight will not be a simple one like was she used to.

A group of laughing guys are currently walking the same road as her, laughing like hyenas which echoed along the empty street. She stopped walking and froze on the spot. She gulped and with one look back, she knows she will be in danger.

The guys spotted her and the leader with spiky hair and piercings smirked. He gestured his gang to follow him. “Sheesh, this is not good. I just got my last monthly salary,” she cursed under her breath. She tightened her hold into the stick of her melting ice cream.

“What do you have here? A girl walking this late?” he evilly grinned.

Hyojin tried to ignore them walking like they’re not there at all. But the guys blocked her way. She glared up at them making sure she’s sending chills to their spine. And her signature glare didn’t fail her, they gulped with her devilish glare.

“Hey, you know, a girl with this attitude should be the leader’s girlfriend,” he pulled her back and faced her to him.

“Let go of me you, ugly jerk.” She spat and pulled her wrist back.

This made him to get pissed and mad. He pulled her arm back and raised it up. “What is this jewel in your hand?” he examined the shining gem with spiky blue and violet crystals.

Her eyes widened. “Don’t touch that,” she warned.

The guy smirked and was about to pull her bracelet. “I said not to touch it!!” she punched him in the face which caused for him to stumble down the ground. He rubbed his bleeding lip. Hyojin started to run.

“Don’t let that girl get away!” he yelled.

Hyojin accidentally tripped. “Geez!” she cursed. “Why does my clumsiness have to appear in this time?” s easily captured her because she’s obviously outnumbered plus she tripped. Two guys were carrying her by her arms. “Put me down!!!” she struggled as they brought her back to the leader. He raised her chin up to look her in the eye.

“I hate girls like you. I’ll make your remaining life miserable.” He raised his hand up.

Hyojin swallowed getting ready to receive a hard slap from him. But then, in a blink of an eye the leader was now being raised up in his neck by another hot-looking guy. Hyojin’s eyes widened in shock when she saw that he just appeared out of no where.

The guys holding her arms flew into the wall with one blink. Hyojin is now seeing six guys strangling the guys who captured her. She can’t believe her own eyes. These guys who just arrived look not any ordinary guys. It’s her first time seeing them around or she just can't remember.

Kai is still holding the leader on his neck raising him up. He cocked his head to the right examining him with his piercing eyes. “P-Put me down! Who are you?!” he coughed because he can’t breath. He saw his other members running away because of the strong guys threatening that they will disappear from this planet if they don’t run.

Kai pulled his face close to him. “What are you doing?” He hissed. He threw him to the ground. “Go!” scrambling getting his shoes back, he started running away from the group of guys standing behind Hyojin like warriors.

“Are you alright?” Suho asked her as he held a hand out. But Hyojin with wide eyes keeps stepping back away from them. “Why? Do we look like a ghost? You looked like a ghost than us because of your pale face.” He chuckled.

She frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter