Jealous Kai

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 29: Jealous Kai

 

After the most unforgettable prom of Hyojin, she readied herself for another day at school. Actually, since EXO-K came, she never felt really bored going to school anymore. She doesn’t know why, but she feels happy and light today.

She opened her door and saw EXO-K already waiting for her outside. “Good Morning, Hyojin!” Sehun gleefully greeted her. She smiled back at him and to the others as well, but she met Baekhyun’s stare. She awkwardly looked away which made Baekhyun to chuckle at her cuteness.

Kai scoffed and rolled his eyes. He appeared behind Suho and bumped into Hyojin’s shoulders as he starts walking downstairs. “Ow, yah!” she called but he’s already gone. “What’s wrong with him?” she frowned and asked them.

Chanyeol casually shrugged.

“We don’t know but he’s like that since last night.” D.O. said.

Hyojin blinked then just shrugged it off. “Let’s go.”

EXO-K followed her behind. To their shock, Kai was already gone. He went to school directly without waiting for them already. *Is he that excited for school?* her mind was flooded with Kai’s grumpiness this morning.

Baekhyun lightly nudged her. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts. “Are you alright? Is it because of me?” he worriedly asked.

“No, no. Don’t worry.” She shook her head and looked ahead.

“You know, Hyojin. I think Kai is mad.” Suho said out of no where.

Hyojin’s ears perked up in interest. “Why would he be?” she questioned. Suho looked at the others and looked at Baekhyun and Hyojin walking really close together.

“Because of that,” Suho pointed them really close since last night.

Hyojin and Baekhyun looked at each other, confused.

They finally arrived at school. “I told you, you don’t need to walk me to classroom.” She said, irritated because they are doing it every single day.

D.O. took something out from his pocket. It’s already crumpled and he handed it to Hyojin. “Someone gave this to me last night. That guy told me to give it to you.” Hyojin took it from him while Sehun and Chanyeol bent down.

Their heads were very close to Hyojin. She frowned. “Chanyeol, Sehun?!” she whined. But they didn’t move from their position. She unfolds the paper while EXO-K is leaning close, there are really curious too about the note.

Hyojin eyes widened and she choked on her own spit. “You are very pretty last night. I think I like you already.” Suho read aloud. Although EXO-K doesn’t know what does the note sender wants to tell, it ticks them of.

Chanyeol took the piece of paper and burnt it with his power, “Chanyeol!” Hyojin gasped, she just saw Chanyeol’s power is fire. It may be a small fire but it really shocked the hell out of Hyojin. “Next time, I’ll make punishments when you use powers outside.” She said under her breath.

She walked to her locker and when she opened it, flowers, love letters and chocolates dropped on the ground, some were above her feet. “Oh, did I open Ae Young’s locker?” she stepped back to check and to her shock, it was her locker.

Suho bent down and took one letter, “Wow, you’ve got so many gifts.” He nonchalantly said.

Chanyeol picked a chocolate box and starts sniffing it. “Whoa, why does it smell sweet?” he keeps on doing it. Baekhyun frowned. He knows that she’s getting so much attention now after that prom. Guys start to like her now.

“It’s the Angel doll! The evil doll changed into an angel now!” “Yeah~ she’s really pretty last night.”

She heard the girls chattering. Hyojin thinks that she’s supposed to be happy, but actually, it’s the opposite of what she feels. They are being nice to her now, just because she changed last night. *Is pretty being everything?* she thought and sighed.

Ae Young came running. “Hyojin ahhhhh~~~” she hugs her arm and swayed it back and forth. “Guess what, you’re the talk of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter