Night grocery

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 14: Night grocery

 

Hyojin entered the mini-mart just 500 meters away from their apartment. “Annyeong Haseyeo.” She respectfully bowed and greeted the Ahjusshi at the cashier. The boys followed behind and just stared at the ahjusshi. Now, the Ahjusshi and EXO-K were just staring at each other and it was really awkward. No one is blinking.

Hyojin sighed and walked in front of them. “Bow, you idiots!” she hissed. EXO-K blinked then awkwardly bowed at him as well. The ahjusshi made a little bow back and rubbed his eyes seeing six gorgeous guys entering his mini-mart.

D.O. scratched his head. “What did we just do?” he innocently asked.

“That is how you greet here in Seoul. You have to do that to show respect. Didn’t your exec teach you that?” Hyojin arched an eyebrow.

EXO-K nodded their heads in understanding and then saw a little boy looking up at them while eating a lollipop. EXO-K made a deep bow all the same time. “Annyeong Haseyeo!” they said in unison.

Hyojin gaped in shocked as she slapped her forehead with her palm. The little boy dropped his lollipop and ran to his mother, “Umma!!!! Hyungs bowed to me! Am I an adult now?! Can you buy me a car?” he yelled as he ran.

EXO-K raised their heads up while Hyojin leaned in. “Just do the deep bow to elders!” she reminded them and let out a deep sigh.

“Whoa, where are we?” Sehun just realized where they are and let his eyes travel the store. Everything easily amused them.

“Grab a basket.” She ordered.

Kai pointed a pile of green baskets, “This one?”

“What else?” she glowered. She gets easily irritated with ignorant people but this time, she feels it is quite funny every time exo sees a new thing that easily delights them. She wanted to laugh aloud but she didn't want them to know that they were effecting her.

 Kai reached to pick up a basket but he accidentally picked up the whole pile with one hand instead.

Hyojin gasped and quickly lowered his hand before the ahjusshi could see it. “I told you, only one!” she said under her breath. Kai smirked and liked how close they were right now. It’s like they are hiding from someone. She just noticed it and straightened up. She just pulled one and shoved it to him. “There.”

She looked around and the boys are starting to scatter around the mini-mart sniffing and exploring the different kinds of goods inside. Suho rubbed his chin with his fingers while staring at the refrigerator section where the frozen foods and beverages were located.

Hyojin sighed. “Does he really like refrigerators that much?” she face palmed. On the other hand, Chanyeol kept sniffing things. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter