Suho's likes...

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: Suho likes...

 

The week of examination is approaching. Students are already feeling the pressure of the hell week they call. The teachers are giving so much homeworks and surprise quizzes already.

Hyojin decided not to eat this lunch because she needs to study and do some take home quizzes. She doesn’t have enough books or internet at home so she’ll use the school’s library.

 She walked along an aisle of the library looking for some resource books. “Why do humans need to study? Aren’t they born with intelligence?” Kai questioned while boringly skimming the pages of the books he’s carrying for Hyojin.

Hyojin frowned. She knows he didn’t mean to insult but it what it sounds like already. “We’re not like the life forms in your planet that were born with intelligence so high already. We need to study.” She placed another one above the pile of books which is Kai coolly carrying with one hand while following her with each step.

“Yeah, you’re right.” He leaned down close to her ears. “That’s why you should live in our planet. You don’t need to study there~” he sang like’s he’s offering a free trip in a certain country.

“Sorry, I’m not interested.” She grinned and raised an eyebrow.

Hyojin and Kai walked back to the long table where the other EXO-K members are sitting. Chanyeol looks really bored. His long arms were stretched across the table. Suho is turning pages of a book he probably knew all this time already. Baekhyun pulled the chair for her.

Hyojin gave him a thank you look and sat down. “I told you, right? This is a boring place. You don’t need to stay here with me. Go eat your lunch.” She opened a book and pressed her ballpen.

Chanyeol quickly raised his head up. “No, we’ll not go anywhere without you.” He laid his head down again.

“Don’t blame me if you die because of too much boringness.” She rolled her eyes and starts to make her works.

Kai is sitting across her. Once in a while he would always take a glance at her because this took away the boring feeling.  But she’s too busy to notice it. D.O.’s getting hungry because of the cook book he’s looking at. “Suho hyung look at this.”

 Chanyeol is playing with the pages while Suho is now skimming a different book now. Baekhyun is sitting besides her reading quietly. At least he’s doing something normal.

Mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter